First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Within the last 24 hours this forum has gone from a bunch of people eager and excited for the new bronco, to a bunch of grown adults complaining about everything under the sun. I’m tired of all of this negativity. Is anyone out there still just excited by the idea of owning a sparkling new bronco?!

I can still remember years ago when the Bronco was teased by Ford to come back. Yes, it has taken them some time to bring a "pre-production" model. Although my thought process is, take your time. The typical "Rome was not built in a day" quote. I want Ford to knock this out of the park. To be a solid competitor to the Wrangler. Forcing Jeep to improve just as much as Ford in the rivalry to come! I am stoked, and cannot wait to see one in person!
Sponsored

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

mkennedy009

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Triumph Bonneville T100 110th Anniversary
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You are the hero of this thread. Good on you. So glad your dad is in good enough health to travel with you!!!

...Had positive fun yesterday planning my first trip in my new Bronco with my 70-yr old Dad (from Granger IA to home in Utah)...Will arrive home fully satisfied, great pics to share, and most importantly special memories with Dad.

vrewald14

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Ford Excursion, 79 Ford Bronco, 04 Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I for one agree with OP! Nothing but positive vibes from my side!

Excited for this Bronco and can't wait to share this first new vehicle ownership experience with my family.

It doesn't matter how many bumps in the road there are and will be, if you're in, you're in. Let the stress rest with those who still need to rationalize things for themselves. (y)

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
We've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark out, and we're wearing sunglasses. AND we got a Grey Top!

Ford Bronco Positivity thread! 1603218714805

Sponsored

connor'sdad

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-250 Lariat, 1995 EB bronco and 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm happy. just because no X plan doesnt mean you wont get a good deal! I will order mine as soon as i'm allowed by dealer!

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
On the note of positive reinforcement:

I positively called out that this forum would become a S-show once peoples unrealistic feelings of victimization come out at every step of this process.

Now, keeping with the positive theme, it hasn't even gotten that bad on here yet! Membership is only dropping by a few folks per "event" right now.

Ford Bronco Positivity thread! 3vkelxx7zqf41[1]

Oh little birdie, don't worry, i'll feed you!

On Friday this forum is going to feel like you're 2 hours into a 14 hour non-stop flight home from Mumbai and the food poisoning is just starting to work through your system.

B&P is going to epically piss off a TON of members who have made emotional rationalizations and illogical connections to how much their dream Bronco should cost..... Reality is a real B sometimes!

We get into the major league numbers on Friday with forum membership numbers dropping and DOZENS of rage-quit posts/threads literally erupting from each their hands with frantic up and down motions on the keyboards

But then a week later all the lurkers and folks on the sidelines who did B&P and are super excited that their dream Bronco can be a reality and the cost is just what they thought it would be!

THIS IS THE HAPPY PART OF THIS POST!!!!!!

Bronco forum will follow in-line with what happened on Ranger forum. Sit down, hold tight and....

Ford Bronco Positivity thread! 931c7840e9f406543a496d5f45203634[1]

c2one

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The night after the reveal. It's never been the same.
I agree ... reveal night was really fun and everyone was in such high spirits... It was peak positivity that night. Ahhhh.... the good ol' days.

RubyRuin

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford gave us a delivery timeline of Spring 2021 so I'm not expecting a Bronco in my garage until then; it's not going to take me more than an hour to figure out what I want to order so they can take their time to figure out the B&P as long as they want.

I'm jelly.

Sponsored

ScoobyDrew

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Kudos to OP @JordSrsly for the positivity! I’m super excited for my Bronco! Since switching to @Granger Ford I’ve had no stress over these changes. Hardest part for me is choosing color and options - excited for BnP to help me out there this weekend!

Had positive fun yesterday planning my first trip in my new Bronco with my 70-yr old Dad (from Granger IA to home in Utah)
  • Day 1) Pick up Badlands Bronco with no hassle, do 8-hr drive to Badlands NP in my Badlands (yes I understand engine breakin and will adjust accordingly)
  • Day 2) Explore Badlands NP
  • Day 3) 8-hr drive to Ouray CO
  • Day 4) Wheel Imogene Pass and Black Bear Pass
  • Day 5) 4-hr drive to Moab, wheel Fins-n-Things
  • Day 6) Wheel Hell’s Revenge and Poison Spider
  • Day 7) 3 1/2-hr drive home
Will arrive home fully satisfied, great pics to share, and most importantly special memories with Dad.
Trip sounds awesome! When you are in Ouray, you must go to Maggies Kitchen and get a hamburger. The bun just melts into the burger grease. I love burgers and that place is about as good as a burger gets........

jboes13

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I actually just sold off my car as well. 2017 Shelby GT-350. So you could say, I am committed lol

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Within the last 24 hours this forum has gone from a bunch of people eager and excited for the new bronco, to a bunch of grown adults complaining about everything under the sun. I’m tired of all of this negativity. Is anyone out there still just excited by the idea of owning a sparkling new bronco?!
Totally psyched for my 4Dr Area 51 (maybe Cyber Orange) Badlands with 2.7L automatic! Happy with color selection, love the MIC grey hardtop, impressed Ford is offering manual transmission in general and with Sasquatch, glad Ford is leaking product development like the Warthog instead of keeping us in the dark.

Ford hit a grand slam with the new Bronco and I'm definitely going to be a happy buyer!

Haters go home!

Bvbronco

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jeep wrangler sport s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm positive, I'm POSITIVE we got screwed and its NOT OVER YET.
Sponsored

Last edited: