Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Should be picking up Tuesday or Wednesday of next week. Vin view just had a delay in having a trucker bring it the last 20 miles from port. It’s confirmed at the port. Tracker still hasn’t updated past awaiting shipment. Ford was telling me it was released and awaiting shipment at ramp 4 g for the past month. Then for some reason a gal on the hotline the other day had access to vin view and said nope your bronco is scheduled to be delivered by end of week. I think the only somewhat reliable info ford can give you is if you have your dealer look through vin view. Will update this coming week. All paper work is done for the vehicle already
Sorry, one more question; during that time were you receiving multiple new delivery estimates as well?
Sponsored

alohashaneo

Raptor
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' m2 Comp, 22' 911 carrera, Raptor, Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Sorry, one more question; during that time were you receiving multiple new delivery estimates as well?
I only got 1 email from ford with EDD. I got 2 different dates prior by chat but never any emails other than 1 last Tuesday

KermitBronco

Badlands
First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The ignorance and incompetence of Ford execs at developing real-time Information Systems has finally now only been exceeded by the meltdown at Southwest but they are closely related.

This is not rocket science. BMW started providing real-time tracking and analysis for X5 in 2009 and FedEx tracks millions of $5 - $50 packages with incredible accuracy.

In contrast, Ford has no clue where thousands of its $50 - $60,000 "packages" are!

Think about that - if a $60k diamond goes evenly remotely astray while in FedEx's care, things are quickly at DEFCON 2. With Ford not so much . .

November 30 build, promised 12/18, now by 1/3 but hasn't shipped.

I called .and confronted them with choosing which lie are they feeding: are you lying that it will arrive by XXX or, that it hasn't shipped. One of the other is a lie or, you're lying about your name because you're really Houdini.

They said delivery dates are only estimates. Yes, but that means that you're ignorant and incompetent with your estimates as well as with your tracking.

And with that, it goes full circle. The wait continues and we are not alone . . . . My friend is a Ford sales rep and he doesn't get paid until delivery. He's out $$$$ waiting as well and he can f get any information either.
FINALLY just shipped on CX. Using the CX automated phone # to track (1-800-235-2352 and input the train car "letters" and train car "numbers" you can get from your dealer). Roughly 2 weeks out!

BigSkyBronco

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited - '96 Toyota FZJ80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Remember guys, taking at least 3 months from Built to delivery is about the norm. 2 months to leave MAP, 1 month really in Transit
Would be great to know: What is MAP?

Sponsored

Booback

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xxx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nothing constructive to add - still waiting (3 weeks now) for shipping on a July ‘20 reservation is beyond frustrating.
Dealer, @Ford Motor Company service and other channels are not helpful.
Estimated delivery date just bumped again.
Such a crappy experience. Last @Ford Motor Company purchase ever.
@Ford Motor Company delayed delivery date for the third time. Should be hard to believe that a major vehicle manufacturer cannot plan a delivery schedule for a $60k car but it ain’t.
Just another piece of the >900 day shit show.

Walkman73

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F150 Supercrew FX4 V8
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Ford Motor Company delayed delivery date for the third time. Should be hard to believe that a major vehicle manufacturer cannot plan a delivery schedule for a $60k car but it ain’t.
Just another piece of the >900 day shit show.
I'm in the same boat
Drop off by Norfolk Southern to the Atlanta holding yard
Been stuck in Atlanta since Dec 22nd waiting on a truck to drive it 150 miles !!!!
Delivery date was Dec 19th -25th.... Dec 25th-31st.... Dec 29th-Jan 3rd.... Jan 3rd-Jan 9th.... Jan 9th-Jan 14th

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Would be great to know: What is MAP?
Sorry about that. Certain terms have just been used so much that I forget some people don't know.

So yeah, MAP is the plant where your Bronco is built. It sits in there parking lot for a while, then it actually gets put on a train car (But then continues to sit for a while)... That can typically take a couple months.

Once the train car actually starts to move, that's really when it has shipped and that's can take about a month once the non-Ford logistics folks (aka the train companies) have it in their possession.

BRaptor23

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1, 2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Built and Awaiting Shipping since 12/02. Delivery range bumped 3 times now. Received email yesterday saying ETA is still from 12/31 - 01/06. Called Ford Hotline this morning and told ETA was 01/07 - 01/14. Talked to Ford Chat also this morning to see if I could get shipping (rail car) info and was told last system update was on 12/02 and shows location at MAP and no ETA listed... The conflicting information is a major issue. I do not mind waiting I would just like some predictability in the process.

Starting to think @Ford Motor Company just lost my Bronco. How do they not know where it is since 12/02?!

Sponsored

MichD

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Built and Awaiting Shipping since 12/02. Delivery range bumped 3 times now. Received email yesterday saying ETA is still from 12/31 - 01/06. Called Ford Hotline this morning and told ETA was 01/07 - 01/14. Talked to Ford Chat also this morning to see if I could get shipping (rail car) info and was told last system update was on 12/02 and shows location at MAP and no ETA listed... The conflicting information is a major issue. I do not mind waiting I would just like some predictability in the process.

Starting to think @Ford Motor Company just lost my Bronco. How do they not know where it is since 12/02?!
Exactly my same situation. Built and released 12/2, same estimated delivery dates including today 1/7-1/14. Dealer has verified still waiting for shipment. Only difference is mine is coming to San Diego. So incredibly frustrating.

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same situation. 6 weeks now awaiting shipment. Certainly frustrating as this now a 900+ day situation for many of us.

There does not seam to be any professional process here (shocking I know) as some vehicles with matching blend dates were delivered to the dealer within days of their “built” date while others seam to get lost in the mix and linger for many weeks prior to shipping.

I have a growing hunch that the awaiting shipping yard is tangled mess of logic, centered around “first in last out” process.

bstoked

Black Diamond
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Impreza
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm right there with you all on this forum. Built and sitting there for over a month. Any other respectable business would fire their carrier service. Can you imagine running a business where you made and shipped products to your customers and found out that the shipping service you use wasn't effective and then told your customers that it's not your fault they didn't get their order? @Ford Motor Company has lost so much credibility through this process. I'm excited for my Bronco, but this has been a terrible experience.

kryan

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm in the same boat here. The dealer provided that this is a railcar shortage. I get it that there are shortages, weather, etc., but getting our delivery date pushed 6 times is quite excessive and hugely misleading. I still don't get how others built the same week as mine and near to me geographically already have taken delivery.

@Ford Motor Company, please fix your shipping to be fair to those built first.

Ford Bronco Unofficial Awaiting Shipping thread. image
Sponsored