Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The location of the oil filter on the 2.3. Yes I can get it off with the driver side wheel turned to the extreme right, an oil filter cap socket, an 18 inch extension, and a swivel and an additional 8 inch extension. They have installed a drain chute for the oil that rolls out of the filter connection, so there is that. It really isn’t the worst filter location I have experienced, but it does make me wonder. Lol
You know, you can fix that by having the dealer change the oil.
Sponsored

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You know, you can fix that by having the dealer change the oil.
I will have a dealer change my oil when they can pry the 1/2 inch ratchet with the required extensions and swivel from my dead cold hand.

DryYourTears

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Defender, 51 Ford F1, motorcycles
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Some of the things mentioned here are just federally mandated stuff you can’t do anything about, like the rear camera being disabled in forward mode, or fog lights not operating with high beams on.
I'm not 100% on the fog lights thing (though logically it makes sense to not have high-beams and fog lights on since the high beams would blind you in fog - I know, lots of people aren't using fog lights just for fog...), but the rear camera thing isn't mandated by law. A software update enabled that feature in my non-Ford vehicle (with a warning message). It's honestly super distracting and hard to judge the distance of things so I don't find it very useful... maybe for checking on your trailer but that would be it. I assume that's why it's generally disabled.

Realtor

Wildtrak
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, GT350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

By far, the most annoying feature of the Bronco is this forum and all of the Facebook groups. They aren't really on the Bronco, unless I'm reading in the car. I can't stop looking at them, hoping for something useful. I keep finding threads of complaints, which must be useful, because I'm here reading and then complaining about it. The system works!

Sponsored

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Rear doors are very sensitive to fully latch. i.e. they latch but doors are 1/2" from being flush. I think guest/passengers are like 50/50 in properly closing the doors. I have trained myself to slam it just enough that it closes all the way, but just yesterday I found myself having to pull over on the highway to open my toddlers door to reshut it.

35tires

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco, '21 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Maybe I'm just too new to it but:

The fact that once you have Carplay up you can't access the system menu again to adjust settings unless you turn off carplay.

Someone tell me I'm wrong and show me how please.

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Except I would say worthless analog speedo. I’ve never looked at it. The digital speedo that takes up 2 square inches is great. They could have given us a nice analog tach that you could read…
The needle is so fat it's worthless.

Sponsored

mrjking2000

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco BadSasquatch, 2019 F-250 PowerStroker
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
having an analog speedometer right next to a digital one, that you can't shut off!

Hannaboy78

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Nissan Armada
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The double honk has already been mentioned so I'll add the fact that I have to change screens to reset the trip meter but it won't revert to My View after a certain amount of time. I have to hit the back button several times and then select my view again.

RAMTOWIT

Black Diamond
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ram 3500 dually
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Keep your hands on the steering wheel is mine...

Ford Bronco What’s your most annoying feature on the Bronco? Bronco display pic
The timing of the drop down window when you open the door. Also, on the 2 door the seat belt gets stuck behind the B-post if anyone adjust the seat. Other than those we love it!
Sponsored