First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I agree with some of the comments like the double honk, speedo, lower ventilation but I can live with those.

However, why in God's name did Ford not put any thought into the hard top (wind noise, creeking, delamination, etc.) design is beyond me.

If they could have perfected the top with the modular top I saw on one of the mules they were showing off before production (painted black two door). If they did that it would have been a grand slam versus a home run.
Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What IS that??
Please tell me you are joking? There are actually 2 (one and two) new and sperate threads just today asking that very question. If you do a title search for "what is this" about 50% of the recent hits are threads dedicated to trying to figure out what that is.

Edit. Maybe this helps.

Ford Bronco What’s your most annoying feature on the Bronco? 1678139993721

Last edited:

Tex

Wildtrak
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'd also like to figure out how to keep the zone lighting on over 5mph... can someone post a link, I saw someone saying something about using a can opener?
Not possible with programming or modules currently, you'll have to wire them up to a switch and bypass the original power source for them. It would be nice if 4D Tech came out with a module for it, but as of now they don't have one. They do make modules that allow you to use the cameras and change nav/music settings that are otherwise disabled at speed though.

Stache12

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have learned that people close the doors to hard. You can pull or push the door shut inches from the latch. No reason to launch it.
exactly this

illverado

Base
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
700whp stick shift 2000 silverado 2011 caprice ppv
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Imagine paying extra for stuff you have to turn off!
My peeve is with traction control and advancetrak off it still barely lets it get sideways before closing the throttle and I have to pull a relay or fuse to do what I want

Sponsored

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Rear doors are very sensitive to fully latch. i.e. they latch but doors are 1/2" from being flush. I think guest/passengers are like 50/50 in properly closing the doors. I have trained myself to slam it just enough that it closes all the way, but just yesterday I found myself having to pull over on the highway to open my toddlers door to reshut it.
Which reminds me of another one! The door ajar image doesn't show you which door, it always (at least for me) shows the drivers side door being open. That's a basic feature that seems to be missing. I have to check all of the doors until I find the one....

thisispete

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

re-occuring problem with the stability bar disconnect sensors, 5x I've had it in the dealer now, `sta bar disconnect service required` every few weeks it will do it EVERY TIME I accelerate from stop.. I went through stop and go traffic getting to the airport and holy hell I was ready to rip the dash apart to find the thing that makes the alert sound and rip it out. all they will do is check the computer and update the firmware, when it clearly needs to have the whole assembly replaced.

that and the constant apple airplay disconnecting during the middle of a song or while using the nav.. just drops connection every few hours.

Squirreldog

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I hate this display! Anyone know how to shut this thing off? I don't have little kids anymore, so there's no need to alert me every time I put something in the back seat.
Ford Bronco What’s your most annoying feature on the Bronco? 1678139993721
Settings -> Vehicle -> Rear occupant alert (toggle to off)

iBrad81

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m annoyed they put some much R&D into taking the doors off when they could of put that into more standard stuff like cup holders or rear vents or not so ugly gauge cluster

maybe 2% of people actuallyput their doors in the back

Last edited:

Sponsored

TangoHunter

Base
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2016 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Base
2nd row - no heated seat factory option. 2nd row passengers get most of the wind with top back/off. If no proper vents are available for the 2nd row, at least make heated seats an option.

Visors block the sun + vision of the road. Cant use them.

All the Ford chimes when startup/shutdown, blinker, 2x honk (as mentioned). These should be adjustable in the settings.
I just read all 8 pages and was surprised the visor was only mentioned once. The visor is so long that it blocks the sun as well as all the cars in front of you, useless.

Hannaboy78

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Nissan Armada
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe I'm just too new to it but:

The fact that once you have Carplay up you can't access the system menu again to adjust settings unless you turn off carplay.

Someone tell me I'm wrong and show me how please.
You should be able to access the Ford sync app that takes you back out without disconnecting

Last edited:

rguest3

Badlands
First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350, F-450, 2022 Bronco, (2) 77 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The windows rattle when they are partially down.

BroncoT

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Another vote for climate control. It’s 69 degrees out and I have it set on 68 internal temp. 5 minutes of full blast air conditioning here we come!
Sponsored