Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just read all 8 pages and was surprised the visor was only mentioned once. The visor is so long that it blocks the sun as well as all the cars in front of you, useless.
I prefer having an oversized visor, that means I have plenty of visor to tilt up just above the horizon if necessary. Regardless of how I'm sitting, and regardless of how short my passenger is, the visor is still useful.
Sponsored

TangoHunter

Base
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2016 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Base
I prefer having an oversized visor, that means I have plenty of visor to tilt up just above the horizon if necessary. Regardless of how I'm sitting, and regardless of how short my passenger is, the visor is still useful.
Maybe not tall person friendly? My wife can use it just fine, I’m 6’3” and cannot find any position that makes it useful for me. Doesn’t help that horizon adjustments are limited by it hitting the rear view mirror.

Last edited:

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
I saw complaints about the steering wheel alert, heated seats, lack of cup holders, front camera and the climate settings by temp. Don’t have of those in my debadged, manual transmission. Steel wheeled, 2-door, 4 cupholder $30,555 base 2021 Bronco. Sometimes less is more.

Last edited:

Villagevip

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"68" "72" Broncos, sadly sold, back in the day
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The two door, cannot be ordered, or available with just the standard OME convertible soft top....

Sponsored

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Weird to me that so many hate the digital speedo. I *never* look at the analog one because there's a precise digital readout front and center versus the dark "nearest 20mph" needle off to the side.

Auto-startstop works fine on Bronco, not nearly as aggressive as my Chevy that shuts off as you creep forward. Bronco's charging system sucks anyway so ASS usually won't kick in. We had to add a battery tender just to keep FordPass working.

Thankfully they fixed how nav would get stuck in top-down view everytime I drove "off road" through a parking lot.

Still having issues with auto-up on driver's window.

Always asking if I want to go back into Eco instead of doing it automatically.

Now my *favorite* feature has to be that the auto-highbeam does a nice smooth fade in and out. My Chevy does instant on/off and it looks like I'm flashing people

Last edited:

Marko1970

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The double honk, for sure, followed by having to always turn off the auto turn off feature. I also wish it would just stay in the last selected goat mode. If i want it to change back to normal, I'll change it!

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My pet peeve "feature" is that I have to be a power forward in the NBA (in both height and strength) to be able to get my bike on a roof rails. For this reason, I haven't used my roof rails at all, even though I got that option.
This complaint would fall under “ genetics”.

Loganbachson

Base
First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 C10
Your Bronco Model
Base
The terrible wireless CarPlay system. Forget about driving into a busy town and expecting the sync system not to cut out on you or completely reset itself.

Sponsored

Matt J.

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘97 4Runner SR5 5sp manual, ‘22 4dr BadManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I didn't read the whole thread so excuse if it's already been mentioned.

The turn signal reset is way too sensitive on my Bronco, drives me nuts.

You only have to turn the wheel a few degrees off center and it triggers the reset. So for any type of complicated turn (like moving to a protected turn lane then making the turn), I find myself having to flick the turn signal multiple times or holding the stalk down because it keeps on trying to reset mid-turn.

No other car I've ever driven has had such a sensitive turn signal reset.

mbdlds

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Maybe not tall person friendly? My wife can use it just fine, I’m 6’3” and cannot find any position that makes it useful for me. Doesn’t help that horizon adjustments are limited by it hitting the rear view mirror.
I had this and searched here. Just push/smack the visor to the left and it will move it enough to clear the mirror. I had to do it a couple times on different occasions, but now it works fine and stops when it hits the windshield (rather than the mirror).

TheGriffin1313

Base
First Name
Mongo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mav
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Maybe I'm just too new to it but:

The fact that once you have Carplay up you can't access the system menu again to adjust settings unless you turn off carplay.

Someone tell me I'm wrong and show me how please.
if you hit the blue Ford icon it will take you back to the sink menu. I had the same issue until I realized hay what is up with the ford pass app icon doing on my carplay display. I figured this out on the Maverick sinc 3 and the Bronco sinc 4 behave the same.

Matt J.

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘97 4Runner SR5 5sp manual, ‘22 4dr BadManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What was that supposed to be for??
For hardtop models, that's where you plug in the washer fluid tube and electrical harness for safekeeping when you remove the rear shell.

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Pre collision warning, like I know I drive aggressive but chill out.
Sponsored