Sponsored

What accessories do you plan on getting?

BroncoJeremie

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I mod to much until I get it paid off, probably a roof rack, maybe a 2in lift and 37s. I love the Sasquatch wheels and everything about this truck, I might do a rtt in the future but I likely, I will definitely do a limb risers and light bar combo
Sponsored

Hobgoblin

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜15 Touareg, ā€˜10 Jetta, ā€˜07 Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That is hilarious. Make sure to get the right model of GF. Most wonā€™t get in the mud like that. You want to make sure there is a lifestyle fit!

Can be hard to find the right one. I am sure your new Bronco will help. Best of luck!

DHC

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Great topic!

Straight from Ford, probably limited to roof rack and any hard-top headliner (helps w/ dBs?).

Once folks like Extreme Terrain get up to speed:
  • Seat covers (unless I get cloth seats stock).
  • Tube doors.
  • Lock box.
  • Mesh top.
  • Tire deflate/air pump.
  • Fire extinguisher.
  • Down the road, might look into a winch, soft top,

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You beat me to it. Right after I lower this thing down so the rock rails barely miss speed bumps. Nice wide body kit, and I am all set to shave the door handles.
Shave the door handles? Why not just take off the doors?

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

For me, as it stands now, just Rock Rails and a set of Bead Lock rings, because they don't do the slide out tray for the 2DR. But we will see when the B&P comes out.

FWIW I can get all the stuff through my work as well so it will depend on the $$$ Ford wants for them.

oh, I forgot the rail on the top of the dash thingy. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Sponsored

FireSquatch

Black Diamond
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My life savings worth...?????

FJ 432

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dash phone holder/rack and ditch cube lights.

Bronco Bri

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Fusion, 1966 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Curious what kind of accessories people plan to get for their Broncos.

I like reading about what people do to their Jeep's over on Wrangler forums but I've noticed many don't seem to do much overlanding or are set up for it so I'm curious what people here plan on doing.

I myself plan on adding an awning, roof top tent, lift, probably the food out table attached to the back door.

Hoping some good parts come out to modify the trunk/back seat space so I can install a fridge and some other modular items.
Pull out tailgate seems like a cool option.

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35ā€™s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

B&P will likely impact my final selection but the wish list is something like this.

Badlands 4D, 2.7L, Sasquatch (For gearing only)
Modular hardtop w/ sound deadening
(are color matched tops still an option?)
Pull out Tailgate is a must. I bet Ford will be proud $$ of it.

Iā€™ll do a suspension lift with the dealer but only if proper coil overs are offered. Otherwise Iā€™ll go aftermarket.

Ditch lights will be aftermarket, I prefer Baja Designs color temperature. Maybe two more Squadron Sports on the front bumper & maybe a small dust light in the back

winch will be aftermarket because I want to see what happens with aftermarket front bumper options.

wheels & tires will be aftermarket also eventually.

I will also be looking to relocate the rear camera ASAP so I can run a spare mounted trash bag & still have a back up cam. Maybe I can put it in the receiver because I donā€™t tow anything, that where myrear camera is on my Tacoma and it works perfectly

edit: will also require non-Sasquatch fender flares.

edit round 2: aftermarket sliders are likely unless the body mounted stock rails are forged by mythical beings. Aftermarket Fold down camp table (on swing gate) will also be considered b/c I donā€™t like Fordā€™ version.

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
Blitzinger

Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
B&P will likely impact my final selection but the wish list is something like this.

Badlands 4D, 2.7L, Sasquatch (For gearing only)
Modular hardtop w/ sound deadening
(are color matched tops still an option?)
Pull out Tailgate is a must. I bet Ford will be proud $$ of it.

Iā€™ll do a suspension lift with the dealer but only if proper coil overs are offered. Otherwise Iā€™ll go aftermarket.

Ditch lights will be aftermarket, I prefer Baja Designs color temperature. Maybe two more Squadron Sports on the front bumper & maybe a small dust light in the back

winch will be aftermarket because I want to see what happens with aftermarket front bumper options.

wheels & tires will be aftermarket also eventually.

I will also be looking to relocate the rear camera ASAP so I can run a spare mounted trash bag & still have a back up cam. Maybe I can put it in the receiver because I donā€™t tow anything, that where myrear camera is on my Tacoma and it works perfectly

edit: will also require non-Sasquatch fender flares.
You do any overlanding? This sounds like a pretty aggressive set up for normal road driving.

The rigid lights they showed off on the front looked nice.

Also thinking of go pro and phone holder for the mount

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

accessory holder on the dash, tail gate table, pull out tray, tow package if it's more than just hitch and cables, which I'd just get from Uhaul or install myself.
Nothing on the roof, extra lights I'll get if/when I think I need them, which is probably never, I don't plan to wheel at night, that's when I'm camping.
Locked storage somewhere for small things, basic recovery gear, some tools, fire extinguisher, first aid kit (mine is too old). For the time being I'll live with my small compressor and patience, it'll be a while before I get this rig onto heavy trails that require airing down. By then hopefully there will be a neat option to mount somewhere permanently.

Maybe a winch if I get that deep into the woods or on tough trails, probably some kind of satellite communication device first though, I plan to be away from cell service.
Also probably a cot tent, not putting a tent on the roof, I want to see the sky, not a box.
Ideally a small and simple offroad camper trailer, tear drop or trailer with RTT on it to establish base camp. But that's all a couple years down the trail I think.
All that on a 2.7 BL+'squatch+Lux.
So probably on ordering day nothing, as this is gonna be one pricy vehicle as is :-D
Sponsored