Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I can't find ANY that fit my obx. None. The fender flare is over the step, and the crash bar is in the way. I REALLY need them. My profile pic is clean compared to the amount of mud and dirt that is covering the side of my Bronco daily and after trail rides. Florida = mud and sand.
Have you looked at gator back mud flaps?
Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anybody try these
I'm not a huge mud flap fan, however I had Gatorbaks on my Silverado. Absolutely loved them - Looked awesome, good quality... I'd likely get them for my Bronco if I decide to get mud flaps.

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'm not a huge mud flap fan, however I had Gatorbaks on my Silverado. Absolutely loved them - Looked awesome, good quality... I'd likely get them for my Bronco if I decide to get mud flaps.
Just placed an order, $750 with shipping. With all the rain here in the PNW, mud/grit/grim gets kicked up. They look dorky, but they are better than the paint being messed up.

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
1631397205914.png

Just kidding! 😂😂 I'm going to do mud flaps. I'm going to rely on the 4WP step/rockslider and PPF to protect the Bronco.
I'd rock those.. no pun intended.

Sponsored

Maxer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sasquatch 4-door 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is what you will get for driving 2 weeks without mud flaps on a 6km gravel road to work every weekday. On top of the ceramic Coating.

But the only available option of mudflaps is the $1000+ Gatorback exclusively from Ford dealer.

Ford Bronco What are you using for MUD FLAPS? 1
Ford Bronco What are you using for MUD FLAPS? 2
Ford Bronco What are you using for MUD FLAPS? 3
Ford Bronco What are you using for MUD FLAPS? 5

4.jpg

6.jpg

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

that's a shame, almost worth the idiotic price Ford charges for the Gators. But I'm not paying that much, I'll just stay away from gravel or drive slow until some other company makes something with a sane price.

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
that's a shame, almost worth the idiotic price Ford charges for the Gators. But I'm not paying that much, I'll just stay away from gravel or drive slow until some other company makes something with a sane price.
I ordered the OEM mud flaps, the cheap ones, from Granger's Parts Department, and they're supposed to install them, front & back, when my Bronco arrives at the dealership from the Mountain! 08/05 blend date. I have a 4DR Big Bend w/side steps! Are they going to fit?

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

They don't work with the step, plus $500 is ridiculous for a stupid mud flap. :LOL:
They contacted me via IG and they have a dealer that is willing to modify the factory step for fitment. Truck Hardware was not allowed to modify the Bronco when creating their flaps for fitment. I contacted them and suggested modification to the step a while ago and they have found a dealer willing to do so and document the process.

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ordered the OEM mud flaps, the cheap ones, from Granger's Parts Department, and they're supposed to install them, front & back, when my Bronco arrives at the dealership from the Mountain! 08/05 blend date. I have a 4DR Big Bend w/side steps! Are they going to fit?
according to the Ford site they fit just about anything, including my Badlands, but I have my doubts, apparently the rock rails stick out a bit. Price is good though, I might just get them and if the rails are in the way I'll cut a hole like the Gators have. Just not spending that kind of cash on a vinyl and rubber flapper.
Do post your experience though!

Sponsored

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
according to the Ford site they fit just about anything, including my Badlands, but I have my doubts, apparently the rock rails stick out a bit. Price is good though, I might just get them and if the rails are in the way I'll cut a hole like the Gators have. Just not spending that kind of cash on a vinyl and rubber flapper.
Do post your experience though!
Absolutely! My Bronco will be a daily driver...to the mall and back...so I just need some protection on paved roads from slinging rocks. I just have stock wheels, so I should be good! Good luck!

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Absolutely! My Bronco will be a daily driver...to the mall and back...so I just need some protection on paved roads from slinging rocks. I just have stock wheels, so I should be good! Good luck!
daily driver here too, trails are far from my home. I just don't want dirt and crap tossed up at my doors/fenders, why create more work for myself. And while some seem to think their truck covered in mud looks cool, it's not for me, not a fan of mud at all. One of the many reasons I live where it rains little to none (though we could use a bit more...).
Good luck to you too, post your experience, others too please!

Tonka Bronka

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, V60 Polestar, 900SS, K1300S, RnineT Racer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered the factory molded flaps today and I’ll Dremel holes for the rock rails if needed. Funny thing is, Ford shows them on a Badlands with rails but say they won’t work with rails. Ford.

dweskamp

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What are you using for mud flaps (that also help with rock toss)???
Brands and links appreciated to help everyone.

I see a potential issue in finding some to fit and work based on the design. See Photo.
Typical mud flaps are fastened to and often screwed into the fender lip or just inside. The tires on all Broncos stick out beyond the body and the plastic horizontal facing snap on "fender" then sticks out beyond the body. A typical mount mud flap would be recessed way under that plastic fender lip and potentially not even cover the entire depth (width) of the tire.

Comments....GO !

(thanks to another member for this photo)
Ford Bronco What are you using for MUD FLAPS? 6
Get rid of the Goodyear tires, rock grabbers that get tossed, poor design.
Sponsored