Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

too bad they look like shit and cost 700 for a set of four, meanwhile OEM mudguards are 150 lol
I would argue any mud flaps looks less than ideal. However when weighing mud flaps vs. rock chips, I think I'll stick with the mud flaps.

And I disagree that the Gatorbacks "look like shit" - Based off the number of compliments I've received in-person and online about my build, I think it speaks for itself. I find them to be the nicest option out there, from a looks and quality perspective - And I have had past experience with Gatorback on my truck.

Everyone's welcome to their own opinion though.

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored

Inspector_Nipples

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Base 2021
Your Bronco Model
Base
I would argue any mud flaps looks less than ideal. However when weighing mud flaps vs. rock chips, I think I'll stick with the mud flaps.

And I disagree that the Gatorbacks "look like shit" - Based off the number of compliments I've received in-person and online about my build, I think it speaks for itself. I find them to be the nicest option out there, from a looks and quality perspective - And I have had past experience with Gatorback on my truck.

Everyone's welcome to their own opinion though.
Just mudguards at the end of the day.. For 700. To each their own, personally, I can't bring myself to drop 700$ on something like that. Your bronco does look tasteful.

Tonka Bronka

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, V60 Polestar, 900SS, K1300S, RnineT Racer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Actually, the rears are usable. You need to modify the mounting location slightly and drill some new mounting holes to make sure you hit the plastic end cap on the bumper.

The indent in the molding of the rear flap doesn’t follow the shape of the bumper end cap, however. They will work, but they don’t look great viewed up close. I’m using them until I find a good replacement for them. I’ll likely try something from this rack. all are good quality and the heavy duty ones are much like Gatorbacks, but way cheaper.

Prices are in Canadian Pesos.

2A8F851E-785C-4B69-A07E-29941753E99E.jpeg
I guess I should have that they don’t fit. You can make anything work.

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I guess I should have that they don’t fit. You can make anything work.
Indeed. It’s a gap solution for sure but it keeps the rocks from flying.

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Kevin W

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMB 4dr Sasq Base and an Erup Green 2dr Sasq Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
First of all, I must thank you for being a customer, we appreciate you!! All of our mud and splash guards are formulated to withstand freezing as well as ultra hot desert Temps without warping or cracking. They are fiberglass reinforced and are the highest quality flaps and guards on the market today . . . yes, even our Yosemite Sam versions!

Our products, however, are universal fit and are sometimes a challenge for some car or truck models that do better with a form-fit (curved) product rather than a flat one. Most end consumers who purchase such products are able to figure out which version is best and how to make the install for their vehicles. Unfortunately I am unable to comment on the Bronco because of this important thing called "availability". 🙂 Anyway, our flat style product may or may not be the right solution for you.

If you get to the point of discovering that our Ford splash guards that you purchased do not work for you and have a tough time returning to the retailer from which you purchased them, please reach out to me here on the forum and I'll take care of you. I'm president of the company and will make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase, or return of product if that is what you wish to do. 😉
I ordered two pairs of these and they were delivered just the other day. As soon as it warms up plan on installing them. Are these made in the USA? I am trying my damnedest to do any mod with Made in the USA parts.

mbagne

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered two pairs of these and they were delivered just the other day. As soon as it warms up plan on installing them. Are these made in the USA? I am trying my damnedest to do any mod with Made in the USA parts.
Thanks for choosing our products! Again, I don't know how well our flaps work on the Bronco, but from what I can see on various threads with people "tweaking" and making generic/flat flaps work, I believe they will when being creative with the installation.

We have products out there made in USA and offshore. Due to the very high cost of manufacturing in California, we were forced to find more cost effective options after doing everything possible to automate and cut costs in CA. We were once 100% Made in USA but are now mostly made offshore to our specifications and material/quality control. Please look at the packaging if you still have it, we do designate where they were made. I don't know if you received items that were formally made in CA (older inventory) or if you have the ones made offshore. If it helps, even if offshore they were "fully deigned and conceived in the USA by American engineers and product developers, and manufactured under the control of American production personnel". :) However, if you choose to go strictly "Made in USA" with every mod on your Bronco I think that's wonderful!