Sponsored

Why do I want the Sasquatch package so bad?

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Why do I want the Sasquatch package so bad even though I know I will never use its capabilities. I guess I can’t say never, but almost never.

Anyone else feel that same way?
I think a lot of people are buying it to get noticed. Many of them will have no need for it and will probably hate the way it makes the Bronco ride and regret spending so much extra money. It's their money though, so if they want it, why not?
Sponsored

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If I get it, it'll be on the Base model at the expense of getting MGV interior on a BD. But to answer the question and why I'm considering it, is I think about the future use of why I'm buying this vehicle. I envision having this vehicle until the wheels fall off or I'm dead, so I want to live in the mountains at some point and think it'd be very useful. I figure the ability of a BaseSas would get me ready for anything, with limited money out of pocket up front vs building it in the aftermarket down the road.

I think these upgrades aftermarket in 5-10 years could be more expensive than the upfront cost right now. I have zero knowledge of all these parts/upgrades, but it's just a thought I've been considering.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think a lot of people are buying it to get noticed. Many of them will have no need for it and will probably hate the way it makes the Bronco ride and regret spending so much extra money. It's their money though, so if they want it, why not?
I just don't meet a lot of people who regret getting bigger tires on a 4x4...I hear A LOT who want to move to bigger tires. This truck needs at least 33s on the 2 door / 35s on the 4 door. More people will regret not getting them and pursue upgradeing, then those who wish they had smaller tires. Not many wish for that.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just don't meet a lot of people who regret getting bigger tires on a 4x4...I hear A LOT who want to move to bigger tires. This truck needs at least 33s on the 2 door / 35s on the 4 door. More people will regret not getting them and pursue upgradeing, then those who wish they had smaller tires. Not many wish for that.
Bigger tires is bigger $$$ when time to replace. That's why I'm glad Outer Banks has a more reasonable sized tire.

Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bigger tires is bigger $$$ when time to replace. That's why I'm glad Outer Banks has a more reasonable sized tire.
To each his own...but you're saving a few hundred dollars 40,000 miles later. Look at a 4 door jeep sport and see if it looks reasonably good with tires that small.

deejay08

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why do I want the Sasquatch package so bad even though I know I will never use its capabilities. I guess I can’t say never, but almost never.

Anyone else feel that same way?
100% of Bronco buyers feel this way but i def plan to use that ground clearance.

this-is-the-99042f3fa4.jpg

Frank N

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

4.7 gears add the 2.7 with 400 ft lbs or torque....I can’t resist

IDyeti

Black Diamond
First Name
SPAM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Coming from 33's where going to 35's would take more mods this is nice to have out of the box. But I've been on the fence with it until today. Was on a conference call in my truck and this OJ unit parks next to me, with this sticker confirming the sasquatch package is the correct choice.

PXL_20201204_202502114.jpg

Sponsored

Deleted member 14617

Yeah and if you are over 60 you really better think about that. :p:LOL::ROFLMAO:
I had a lifted Jeep before (in my 30's) and it was REALLY TALL. But I only had 33" tires on it, and always wanted 35's. My husband has 35's on the F150, and it's my turn. :) Turning 60 is not too far off, but I'll get a stepladder if I have to!

On the other hand, I am getting an automatic despite having driven standard for 38 of the last 39 years. I've already had shoulder surgery, have minor arthritis in my knees, and don't want to end up not being able to drive the Bronco some years down the line.

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Well my wife doesn't want to hear about the Bronco. She is happy I can get one. But the only vehicle she wants input on is her SUV and her Harley. If its for me, her words are get what you want. She is happy about the Bronco than my last corvette.

BL with Sasquatch for sure. Yes I will most likely use is some. Both my Brothers have jeeps, on on 37's and my middle brother just stretched the frame on his so he could run 40" tires.

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thought about getting rid of the Sasquatch but nope I am still all in.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thought about getting rid of the Sasquatch but nope I am still all in.
Rethinking some things, Squatch is not one of them, also all in...
Sponsored