First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm been trying to wait for my bronco to be delivered for two years to the date. One would think being an employee of this company for over 25 years that preach loyalty and dedication. But where the dedication to customer who's loyal to the company brand. I can understand the chip problems and I understand the the hardtop roof problem. Even though it bad but the worst is the Communication between the company and the Reservation holders like myself which is so poor. And now the company is telling us they are planning to ship these vehicles without all of the chip's in the vehicle. But still expect full price for the the vehicle. It bad enough that some customers are paying 2022 prices for a 2021 and now with missing chip's. Please can someone tell me where is going to end. I feel like that company really doesn't care as long it's a need for their vehicles.
Sponsored

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm been trying to wait for my bronco to be delivered for two years to the date. One would think being an employee of this company for over 25 years that preach loyalty and dedication. But where the dedication to customer who's loyal to the company brand. I can understand the chip problems and I understand the the hardtop roof problem. Even though it bad but the worst is the Communication between the company and the Reservation holders like myself which is so poor. And now the company is telling us they are planning to ship these vehicles without all of the chip's in the vehicle. But still expect full price for the the vehicle. It bad enough that some customers are paying 2022 prices for a 2021 and now with missing chip's. Please can someone tell me where is going to end. I feel like that company really doesn't care as long it's a need for their vehicles.
Let it out buddy….. just let it out and you’ll feel better..

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Where is it going to end? People wanted the world shutdown, to alay their COVID fear. This is the result. Just wait until some new COVID variety shows up and business/production clamps down again, maybe you'll get a Bronco for retirement, lol.

Sponsored

MAFD

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 BMW 328i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hate when people says that's the way it is.....no its not.

COVID has nothing to do with lack of communication

Changing the allocation rules has nothing to do with COVID

I would not mind waiting 2 years when rules are followed, there is proper communication and there is some type of structure........this clusterfuck is something else but they don't seem to accept it.

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2 years to the date? Reservation banks didn't open until 7/13/20, and orders didn't start until January 2021, I believe (I made my reservation 7/20/20 and order placed 2/1/21)..
However- with that said - I agree - the delays, chip shortages, hard top problems etc are one thing - but they could have COMMUNICATED with us. Mike Levine should be in the unemployment line.

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The shipping of broncos without some creature comfort non-safety capabilities is a necessary compromise. It has been implemented to do exactly what you’re asking in order to put your Bronco in your driveway. This is where we are and the alternative is to not have your Bronco built at all, or have it partially built and sitting in a lot somewhere in Michigan.
At least you’ll be able to drive it, overland it, wheel it, mod it, etc.
this is the hand we’ve been dealt and it’s time to look at the glass 99.9% full instead of .1% empty.

Edit: you are absolutely right. Ford has done a horrible job of communicating. In fact, such a horrible job that I wouldn’t even know that my Bronco has been built for 2 months but sitting at ice mountain on a chip hold if it were not for this forum. Unacceptable.
Sponsored