First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3500Ram
Your Bronco Model
Base
I reordered to 23 today my dealer said that the allocation was something that ford came up with to put the spotlight on the dealer instead of themselves due to constraints he also said there is no number in line when ford gets the constraints and builds the bronco I will get mine
Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Don't worry, Ford is going to do the right thing and make sure that they take care of all the roll over MY22 orders and MY23 reservation holders.

Right, @Ford Motor Company?

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Don't worry, Ford is going to do the right thing and make sure that they take care of all the roll over MY22 orders and MY23 reservation holders.

Right, @Ford Motor Company?
As in take care of them into 99 status, hoping many get flushed after the deadline. It would be a convenient way to clear up the backlog and get to what Ford loves best, providing Broncos for large volume dealer orders.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

As in take care of them into 99 status, hoping many get flushed after the deadline. It would be a convenient way to clear up the backlog and get to what Ford loves best, providing Broncos for large volume dealer orders.
It's kind of shocking reading stories coming from the field that dealers have no clue the process Ford put out and order holders are thinking the dealer is doing the right thing. Everyone is on a 99 status until dealer completes these so I'm just waiting for the influx of posts that will be on November 22nd about people's orders being cancelled and that Ford f'd them again when they should have been on top of this as well.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It's kind of shocking reading stories coming from the field that dealers have no clue the process Ford put out and order holders are thinking the dealer is doing the right thing. Everyone is on a 99 status until dealer completes these so I'm just waiting for the influx of posts that will be on November 22nd about people's orders being cancelled and that Ford f'd them again when they should have been on top of this as well.
Agreed. We (B6G) are a small portion of the Bronco reservations/orders outstanding. I have a feeling this will get very ugly right before Thanksgiving.

Sponsored

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Agreed. We (B6G) are a small portion of the Bronco reservations/orders outstanding. I have a feeling this will get very ugly right before Thanksgiving.
This is what crossed my mind when I saw the Nov 21 deadline.
Too many Dealers are not up to speed and clueless, then you add onto that the people who reserved/ordered thinking their order is o.k. yet.
The potential influx of new or long-time lurkers posting and looking for answers as to why this happened may be pretty significant here and on the 'other' forum.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I reordered to 23 today my dealer said that the allocation was something that ford came up with to put the spotlight on the dealer instead of themselves due to constraints he also said there is no number in line when ford gets the constraints and builds the bronco I will get mine
My Dealer said..... Drink!

Unfortunately, allocations have been a thing for a long time and well before the Bronco and Covid. It was used to provide clarity as to who could get harder to get models that were in high demand. My Gen 1 lightning was only supplied to a limited amount of dealers. But, you knew that ahead of time and ordered appropriately.

The problem here was they were abandoning that system to use the reservation system and they would be built more or less based on your reservation number. You could chose any dealer you wanted.

Then reality set in and the higher volume dealers somehow forced Ford into reneging on the reservation system and go back to using allocations.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just got my second email from Ford that states to convert by 11/21 or else...but nonetheless, there will be plenty of shrieking and fist shaking at Ford come the 22nd.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The 22nd is going to be a bloodbath. Customers are going to blame the dealer, Ford is going to blame the dealer, dealer is going to blame Ford for not sending out more notifications, dealers are going to blame customers who didn't return contacts.

I get Ford is trying to cull known abandoned reservations so they can focus on building legit retails but this is going to backfire on everyone. All it's going to take is a handful of customers getting a notification at the end of November showing their reservation/order has been canceled and it's going to be on like Donkey Kong. This isn't going to be "if" it happens, but more like how many hundreds or thousands it will be. Hope they've got a plan to deal with this and WBDO doesn't just auto kill the orders.

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The 22nd is going to be a bloodbath. Customers are going to blame the dealer, Ford is going to blame the dealer, dealer is going to blame Ford for not sending out more notifications, dealers are going to blame customers who didn't return contacts.

I get Ford is trying to cull known abandoned reservations so they can focus on building legit retails but this is going to backfire on everyone. All it's going to take is a handful of customers getting a notification at the end of November showing their reservation/order has been canceled and it's going to be on like Donkey Kong. This isn't going to be "if" it happens, but more like how many hundreds or thousands it will be. Hope they've got a plan to deal with this and WBDO doesn't just auto kill the orders.
Accurate foreshadowing. No doubt in my mind.

Sponsored

fyremn76

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
acura rdx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We have plenty of available Bronco Sport allocations.

We will re-order those as 2023s. I believe all but 1 or 2 of our 2022 allocations will roll to 2023. So most of them did not get picked up.
I was told by samantha that NO raptors had been scheduled or would be in 22, you are stating that 1 or 2 could be? how do you know this and how were those possible 1 or 2 picked up? was it time stamp or random.

Also is anyone allowed to convert an existing order that hasn't been picked up and pushed to 23 to a raptor, there have been people on here stating that they were able to do that.

Lastly how is it you and ford are pushing to get these orders switched to my23 from my22 but dont know what price protection will be offered or if it will. I truly find it hard to commit to something in writing without knowing the true price. While I trust granger, i don't trust ford or this process. Hard to sign a DORA or written agreement without knowing the price? I have a GT(golden ticket so i dont hear from people that there is no GT Raptor) and hoping that ford will be price protecting those since the price has gone up 5k. A lot of unknown for people just to agree to whatever price happens after the fact.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Ford Bronco 2023 Bronco Allocation is Based on These 2 Factors brace-yourselves-defcon-1-is-comin

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I was told by samantha that NO raptors had been scheduled or would be in 22, you are stating that 1 or 2 could be? how do you know this and how were those possible 1 or 2 picked up? was it time stamp or random.

Also is anyone allowed to convert an existing order that hasn't been picked up and pushed to 23 to a raptor, there have been people on here stating that they were able to do that.

Lastly how is it you and ford are pushing to get these orders switched to my23 from my22 but dont know what price protection will be offered or if it will. I truly find it hard to commit to something in writing without knowing the true price. While I trust granger, i don't trust ford or this process. Hard to sign a DORA or written agreement without knowing the price? I have a GT(golden ticket so i dont hear from people that there is no GT Raptor) and hoping that ford will be price protecting those since the price has gone up 5k. A lot of unknown for people just to agree to whatever price happens after the fact.
My dealer and I signed a buyers order yesterday for my GT Braptor order based on the current new MSRP as a worse case scenario, but if your working with a great dealership aka like Granger, I am sure they will help on whatever Ford decides to do. Personally if it does happen it will be a Vincent rebate just like everything else they have done, if not well it sucks and its up the to buyer to decide to accept it.

Jroub21

Black Diamond
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Raptor ‘17 Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Go read the Ford released FAQs, ya FAQ. 😁

how much will I pay? What will protection be? Does Ford know? Dealership know? Nobody FAQS’n knows. Lol.

https://www.ford.com/support/how-to...onco-order-holder-frequently-asked-questions/

Last edited:

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I just got my second email from Ford that states to convert by 11/21 or else...but nonetheless, there will be plenty of shrieking and fist shaking at Ford come the 22nd.
See, I haven't gotten any emails from Ford, so if I wasn't incessantly on this forum I wouldn't know any better than to think that a regular dealer (not Granger) would have my back.
Sponsored