stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
He may be right, I haven't seen any literature stating that, but that doesn't mean it hasn't been communicated to him by his rep. He's normally pretty accurate and does his research. I'm just a bit conservative and want to read it for myself before confirming.
Is this something you could reach our to your "rep" about and see? I would be a huge for me and I'm sure many others.
Sponsored

Little Foot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Is this something you could reach our to your "rep" about and see? I would be a huge for me and I'm sure many others.
It will make a huge difference for me. I want to make an adjustment to my order as well, but feel pinned in the corner because the loss of my price protection wouldn’t make it worth changing. I want to move up in trim level and options.

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It will make a huge difference for me. I want to make an adjustment to my order as well, but feel pinned in the corner because the loss of my price protection wouldn’t make it worth changing. I want to move up in trim level and options.
I think many people would like to move up, if this is true. I actually want to move down, just slightly. I have a tip top Badlands on order but would like to just bump down from Lux to High. Just a slight down grade.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I switched from a Badlands High to a Heritage Edition this weekend. Samatha stated I might lose my price protection but I figure I'm going to loose it anyways if I don't get the vehicle in 2023 so no real loss and Granger is still providing 2K below invoice for us Grangetober folks.

Little Foot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I switched from a Badlands High to a Heritage Edition this weekend. Samatha stated I might lose my price protection but I figure I'm going to loose it anyways if I don't get the vehicle in 2023 so no real loss and Granger is still providing 2K below invoice for us Grangetober folks.
I think you are basically always protected from a consumer price protection standpoint of when you order it….I have a feeling that 25k plus individuals signing onto a class action lawsuit would really hurt Ford much more than they would want to deal with. Especially since in court, it would be argued that the end customer had a reasonable expectation that they would get the vehicle they ordered at the price of reservation…..AlthoughFord has an Army of lawyers, they would be pretty hard pressed to not have to provide price protection. Even with their fine print.

Sponsored

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think you are basically always protected from a consumer price protection standpoint of when you order it….I have a feeling that 25k plus individuals signing onto a class action lawsuit would really hurt Ford much more than they would want to deal with. Especially since in court, it would be argued that the end customer had a reasonable expectation that they would get the vehicle they ordered at the price of reservation…..AlthoughFord has an Army of lawyers, they would be pretty hard pressed to not have to provide price protection. Even with their fine print.
Are you a lawyer? Just curious.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Of all the weird things about the Bronco launch, people buying multiples of the same new vehicle is the weirdest. Some people are buying three or even four. Bizarre. Maybe there's some scarcity/hording motivation behind that behavior, lol.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Did you get your Ford email yet? I placed mine last week and still showing order with dealer. @Zach@Granger is there any holdup with the HEs? Heard a few that had dealers not able to find the code or whatever.

Thanks!

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
She said the same thing to me when I submitted my order for '23, since I didn't stay Badlands. The next day I had the emails confirming my order.

I had been doing a lot of back and forth with my thoughts as to what I wanted to put in as my order.

I thought about going back to Wildtrak because Hoss 3.0 is now standard and having the updated & beefier steering components would be nice.

The Heritage was a serious consideration, but my gut is telling me I'd be cemented into the 'not-built-again-in 2023' club because of where I sit in line, it's late availability, possible high amount of people switching to it, and the unknown status of the modular top.

In the end, I ended up rolling a dice and my Black Diamond build won the roll and that's what I submitted. :LOL:

Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Did you get your Ford email yet? I placed mine last week and still showing order with dealer. @Zach@Granger is there any holdup with the HEs? Heard a few that had dealers not able to find the code or whatever.

Thanks!
Not yet, just did the paperwork with Samantha on Saturday.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

She said the same thing to me when I submitted my order for '23, since I didn't stay Badlands. The next day I had the emails confirming my order.

I had been doing a lot of back and forth with my thoughts as to what I wanted to put in as my order.

I thought about going back to Wildtrak because Hoss 3.0 is now standard and having the updated & beefier steering components would be nice.

The Heritage was a serious consideration, but my gut is telling me I'd be cemented into the 'not-built-again-in 2023' club because of where I sit in line, it's late availability, possible high amount of people switching to it, and the unknown status of the modular top.

In the end, I ended up rolling a dice and my Black Diamond build won the roll and that's what I submitted. :LOL:
I could go back to my Badlands if I really thought I had a shot at it in 23. My main drivers were 7MT, good axles front and rear and minimum of mid package. I like the rubber floors but prefer cloth seats. I like the size 12 inch screen but 8 inches is big enough. (Where have I heard that line before!). My price protected Badlands is just slightly more than the non price protected Heritage. I’m ok with either at this point.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's clearly stated in the FAQs that switching to a Heritage or Everglades does not eliminate price protection.

Thanks!
I just finally changed and submitted my '23 order today (not Granger). Got the update email from Ford immediately. But if I log into my Ford account, it shows the same as you "ordering with dealer" . When I go to the back door tracker, it shows the new build with all the specs and "place order" as "complete" with a big green checkmark. I'd look there and see what it says for you.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

It's clearly stated in the FAQs that switching to a Heritage or Everglades does not eliminate price protection.
I understand that. At this point I really don’t know what my PP would be since I’m changing trims and honestly, it’s not that big of a driver to me as it is to some. I trust Granger will give me all I deserve and help out when it comes to dealing with Ford if it comes to that.
Sponsored