chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
That is correct. I think the rep was mistaken.
I feel like I won the Bronco lottery- I have one Badlands with VIN and an FE.. with my luck they will both show up the same week... I was hoping to have them a little spread out.
Sponsored

nminus1

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Duramax, Trailblazer, and Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
All we know for sure is:

-Mansquatch (manual+sasquatch)
-4-door sasquatch roof rack
-green color
-"special editions"

I think I'm missing something else, but those are the big confirmed ones.

"September" sometime seems to be the timeline for colors, but I don't know why they wouldn't give all '22 info then.
Thank you

Brwn79bronco

Badlands
First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06mustang 99f250 79bronco 79f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anyone changed from 2door to 4door. I tried last week but was told I can't.
Ford Bronco 📣 Ford announces MIC hardtop solution (program 21B49): unscheduled orders will get MY2022, delivered & built Broncos will have tops replaced Screenshot_20210816-181934_Drive

mmaturo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C8, R8s, Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry brother, you're hosed. No changes can be made if you have a VIN. But remember, you're still in better shape than many of us here. Good luck, I hope you get your Bronco soon.
Well turns out not. People with VIN/build date (future) and no care about the MIC now, you may want to ask. Lets see if 9/13 sticks. What an odd ride.

BernieB

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So I switched to a soft top last month. Chances of getting an actual vin in 2021?
Good luck. I ordered a soft top that's been stuck showing "In production" since 8/2. Was told yesterday it is waiting on a new top. I'm guessing it failed the QC check off the line.

Sponsored

Lazarus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 2021 Bronco BadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anyone changed from 2door to 4door. I tried last week but was told I can't.
Screenshot_20210816-181934_Drive.jpg
I was able to change from a 2 door to a 4 door (soft top) last Monday the 9th. That triggered my build date email on the 12th (for the week of Aug 30th). I did not have a VIN or build scheduled before that.
So im not sure why they are telling you that... maybe there was a deadline of some sort last week??

Liberty

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado, Black Diamond Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The schedule is optimistic, but the new tooling will be installed by the end of next month. Once that happens, it really shouldn't take THAT long to build out the 3,000 or so necessary units to address shipped rigs and the sandlot kids. From there they'll be able to finish all the FE units and then a few lucky non-FE MIC trucks.
A lot of FEs are getting VINs and Sept 20 or Sept 27 production weeks today. I wonder if Ford is backing out of their commitment to address delivered and built units sitting at MAP first before new builds?

Bronco4

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350 CCLB
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

A lot of FEs are getting VINs and Sept 20 or Sept 27 production weeks today. I wonder if Ford is backing out of their commitment to address delivered and bu

Maybe Ford has enough New MIC Tops to do all three commitments at once. We will see. My build date for my FE is 9/13. We will know soon. ;)

Sponsored

ChrisCozart

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond (non-Sas.)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Group thoughts on being able to change my reservation (2 door hard top delayed to 2022) from the original Black Diamond to a WildTrack and maintaining 2021 pricing? After all the recent real life reviews, I've sold myself on the high tech package, baja mode over rock crawl and the brown interior with the possible 2022 green body color option(s). Thoughts? Thank you.

StyleGuy

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco FE, Jaguar F-Pace, GMC Denali XL
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

A lot of FEs are getting VINs and Sept 20 or Sept 27 production weeks today. I wonder if Ford is backing out of their commitment to address delivered and built units sitting at MAP first before new builds?
Either they're much further along in restarting MIC production or all of us at Mt. MAP are about to get hosed... Again

Didn't they just say they're going to replace all of the Bad Batch roofs on a first in first out basis and then continue new builds?

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I wouldn't think so. At least I hope not. Ford committed to the FE folks that their's would be a '21 MY also. They must be quite satisfied that Webasto can match the production schedule.

cowman

Outer Banks
First Name
cowman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Either they're much further along in restarting MIC production or all of us at Mt. MAP are about to get hosed... Again

Didn't they just say they're going to replace all of the Bad Batch roofs on a first in first out basis and then continue new builds?
I believe you are correct....the one's with bad tops already built get them first.... and I'm sure there are some FE in that batch waiting to be replaced

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Group thoughts on being able to change my reservation (2 door hard top delayed to 2022) from the original Black Diamond to a WildTrack and maintaining 2021 pricing? After all the recent real life reviews, I've sold myself on the high tech package, baja mode over rock crawl and the brown interior with the possible 2022 green body color option(s). Thoughts? Thank you.
If you were in before 03/19 I would think you would be fine. Ford said they would honor price protection for us who got in before that date. I don't recall any exceptions, but if someone does I'm sure they will let us know. So, you should be able to order any trim you want at the '21 pricing schedule.

Disclaimer: However, I've been wrong before. Just ask my wife. :)
Sponsored