Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Smartest post I have seen. it moves all the current builds into the sold category, buyer get their units plus a pre booked date with the service department at the dealer. ford gets to claims sales… win-win-win.
Yes and Yes!!!!

Gasherbrum

Base
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xterra Off Road, Beater Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
What is wrong with Wranglers? Fun to drive incredibly capable off road.
Totally agree, I’ve owned a few Jeep’s and they are great for what they are. I drove an old CJ from Seattle to DC 20 years ago and my 2 teenagers currently fight over who gets to drive our JK.

One of the primary reasons Ford decided to come out with a new Bronco was due to the success Jeep has had with the Wrangler especially the 4 door models. So personally I think Jeep deserves at least a nod of recognition from future Bronco owners.

Utahbronco51

Base
First Name
Leon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Base
@Administrator And here the confirmation you have all been waiting for folks. Glad I switched to a Badlands soft top when I had the chance.
Makes no sense at all to hold vehicles if it is only a cosmetic issue as Ford has stated. Ship the ones that are built and let the dealer install the new top when available.

Sponsored

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
This is the email I got :
Dear Future Bronco Owner,
There's nothing we want more than to get your Bronco to you.
Your Bronco is built, but unfortunately, we're having appearance and quality issues with the hardtop roof and it needs to be replaced.
As a result, your delivery timing will be delayed. We will prioritize replacement of hardtops on the oldest units first and will send you an email with more detailed timing updates based on your VIN in September. You can click here for more information and details on this announcement.
We know it doesn't make your Bronco appear any faster, but to show how much we appreciate your patience, we will continue to send you exclusive Bronco gear until you're behind the wheel.
This isn't the email you wanted but we thank you for your ongoing patience as we continue the hard work of bringing back a legend.
The Entire Bronco Team
Here is the email I got:

There's nothing we want more than to get your Bronco to you. But since you didn't reserve a Bronco before March 19th, we don't really give a cr*p about you. Stay pumped.
The Entire Bronco Team

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 4x4 ranger, '17 edge 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Here is the email I got:

There's nothing we want more than to get your Bronco to you. But since you didn't reserve a Bronco before March 19th, we don't really give a cr*p about you. Stay pumped.
The Entire Bronco Team
Seems about right...

Contact

Big Bend
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend. FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I was asking my dealership about this and they had no clue and thought I was lying haha ford isn't even keeping dealerships in the loop anymore
My dealer notified me the day before of the expected email. You may want to question your salesman choice.

Sponsored

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yep, anyone unable to have fun with a Wrangler has issues.
I've never owned a Wrangler/Gladiator, but that Gecko green color is calling my name. Before the Bronco announced the production of the new Bronco, I was ready to buy a Gladiator! I'm in the market for an SUV with removable doors/top, no off-roading for me. But Jeep is also having problems producing Jeeps, which is why I'm probably going to wait for the my Bronco, which was just built 08/05, I think! At least my recent Ford email said it's built and waiting for a new MIC! Don't get me wrong, I'm in a great spot than many others, in that my Bronco has been built, but just the waiting and the unknown from Ford, which is why I'm looking at a Gladiator. Good luck to all!

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Different vendor for the painted tops, so the MIC situation shouldn't interfere with those.
Ford has already stated that the MOD tops won't be available until 2023 at the earliest, period, that includes white tops. If you see a white top in 2022 it will be a painted MIC top.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford has already stated that the MOD tops won't be available until 2023 at the earliest, period, that includes white tops. If you see a white top in 2022 it will be a painted MIC top.
Exactly what I said. :)
Sponsored