First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thank you, Granger Ford. I maybe don't completely understand your system. I have from you a signed order dated 10/21/21. with a reservation number and an order number statused at 19. I seemed to have dropped appx. 250 positions to #603. This is a base two door quatch. Who would I email that info to at Granger. Thanks again for being so open and honest.
I am still rocked by the math personally, like damn, from #424 -> #737. Now, if Zack's math is right and they get 150-200 Broncos along with half of the 99 orders ahead of me disappearing; then I am on track for a 2027 or 2028 Bronco! That seems totally reasonable @Ford Motor Company.

Does anyone at @Ford Motor Company think that it is ok to make the customer wait 5+ years for a vehicle and to additionally tell the customer that they can't move their reservation? Just asking for a friend!!!
Sponsored

PM1234

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Did Ford reopen the ability to switch reservations to a different dealer? I went in another direction given where I expected to be on this list, but was wondering if they are letting people move reservations or if they are just hoping that people way back on a dealer's list just end up walking away.

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Did Ford reopen the ability to switch reservations to a different dealer? I went in another direction given where I expected to be on this list, but was wondering if they are letting people move reservations or if they are just hoping that people way back on a dealer's list just end up walking away.
No one was ever able to successfully transfer. Ford would just have to honor price protection which they probably don't want to do. Yes, I truly believe they are just hoping people walk away at this point.

Broncobadlands2023

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nope, can’t move it. Just remember everyone, Ford told YOU to pick a dealer. Now they’re telling you that you can go F yourself and on top of that you have no recourse! Your only option is to start over and pay more, wait and pay more or get F’ed and walk away. Lovely company.

John Bronco_ I am here

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnbronco.com
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '08 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Went from 117ish first year, 75ish last year, to #60 now....

I'm hanging in there just to get the email that says price protection has been disappeared, like it was our fault Ford could not build them.

Sponsored

Max1h

Badlands
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F-150, 1968 ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

John Bronco_ I am here

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnbronco.com
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '08 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
^^^^ think they meant 7179 as the order number.

BigDaddySquatch

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Went from 117ish first year, 75ish last year, to #60 now....

I'm hanging in there just to get the email that says price protection has been disappeared, like it was our fault Ford could not build them.
Have you looked at the Ford Q&A about price protection? Who did you get this email from?

3G & 6G

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'03 SuperDuty, misc others
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer is actively HIDING this information from me. Kudos to Granger for being so transparent.

The downside of reading this thread is that I now believe I will not even get a 2023.

Sponsored

Tornado_735

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Silverado, 18 EcoSport 4x4, 09 Aveo, 1995 P38
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm jumping ship and ordering a Defender. Done waiting and done with zero communication. How y'all with day one reservations are watching people already getting Raptors and not losing your minds is beyond me.

Southside_Ray

Base
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Went from what I determined to be around 100 to 213 now.... Plus I have a $1000+ repair I have to decide on for the current vehicle. Do I want to wait over a year, according to the math Zach has provided? Just not sure..
Sponsored