Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I emailed my dealer last week to ask how they want me to proceed with my re-order, etc. They have yet to respond.

Granger emailed me about the order I have through them last week.

Compare and Contrast!!
Sponsored

ThisGuy611

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E90 M3 6spd Sedan; EG Base Scheduled 3/27
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The 22nd is going to be a bloodbath. Customers are going to blame the dealer, Ford is going to blame the dealer, dealer is going to blame Ford for not sending out more notifications, dealers are going to blame customers who didn't return contacts.

I get Ford is trying to cull known abandoned reservations so they can focus on building legit retails but this is going to backfire on everyone. All it's going to take is a handful of customers getting a notification at the end of November showing their reservation/order has been canceled and it's going to be on like Donkey Kong. This isn't going to be "if" it happens, but more like how many hundreds or thousands it will be. Hope they've got a plan to deal with this and WBDO doesn't just auto kill the orders.
Without a doubt. My dealer thought they converted mine to a 2023 until I called them out and said I don't have a new order summary signed, no email confirmation from Ford, and my order status when I contacted Ford direct was still 99.

Once I sent them the order PSA/Tips thread with the steps on exactly what was needed did they actually get me a sheet to sign with priority code 10 and I received a confirmation from Ford. I almost wish I didn't tell them so I'd be moved up in their allocation list, but double edged sword risking my own order.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Without a doubt. My dealer thought they converted mine to a 2023 until I called them out and said I don't have a new order summary signed, no email confirmation from Ford, and my order status when I contacted Ford direct was still 99.

Once I sent them the order PSA/Tips thread with the steps on exactly what was needed did they actually get me a sheet to sign with priority code 10 and I received a confirmation from Ford. I almost wish I didn't tell them so I'd be moved up in their allocation list, but double edged sword risking my own order.
Right, even if you did COVP before, you have to do it again for '23. I'm tracking the crap out of this because I don't want an email from a po'd customer after the 22nd. I also have some orders that are in the "donut hole" that came in before they did the first COVP and closed the '22 bank that need to be done.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The 22nd is going to be a bloodbath. Customers are going to blame the dealer, Ford is going to blame the dealer, dealer is going to blame Ford for not sending out more notifications, dealers are going to blame customers who didn't return contacts.

I get Ford is trying to cull known abandoned reservations so they can focus on building legit retails but this is going to backfire on everyone. All it's going to take is a handful of customers getting a notification at the end of November showing their reservation/order has been canceled and it's going to be on like Donkey Kong. This isn't going to be "if" it happens, but more like how many hundreds or thousands it will be. Hope they've got a plan to deal with this and WBDO doesn't just auto kill the orders.
I am kind of counting on this bloodbath to increase the possibility of actually getting my order filled. Even if I don't get my order filled, I at least have a ticket for the lottery.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am kind of counting on this bloodbath to increase the possibility of actually getting my order filled. Even if I don't get my order filled, I at least have a ticket for the lottery.
Or ring side seat...

Sponsored

fyremn76

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
acura rdx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Go read the Ford released FAQs, ya FAQ. 😁

how much will I pay? What will protection be? Does Ford know? Dealership know? Nobody FAQS’n knows. Lol.

https://www.ford.com/support/how-to...onco-order-holder-frequently-asked-questions/
I did read that and was more confused, in one area there would be and the next maybe there would not be. Ford broncos help line assured me there will be and that the dealer would know! 🤣🤷🏼‍♂️ this whole process has been a joke and being in on it from day one I guess makes me believe nothing! I’ve been told by multiple people from granger and ford all kinds of different things only to be disappointed time and time again. My second reservation through granger isn’t even listed on this new list Zach put out, so who knows anything anymore. I just wanted to know who got selected to be built for a raptor from granger and how it was done . All I can say is “ it is what it is!”

'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Right, even if you did COVP before, you have to do it again for '23. I'm tracking the crap out of this because I don't want an email from a po'd customer after the 22nd. I also have some orders that are in the "donut hole" that came in before they did the first COVP and closed the '22 bank that need to be done.
COVP has to be completed by when?

I‘ve not yet received my confirmation email from Ford nor my COVP confirmation from Granger and I assume with 800 of them to do that they’re overwhelmed.

Dad life

Base
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, Tundra, GX470
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Woah, woah, woah. Is this common knowledge? I have two orders, both took license info etc for 2022 orders and said they didn't need more COVP for 2023 reorder. I got emails from Ford for both and thought I was in the clear. Now I'm concerned. Thanks for any more info!

BigDaddySquatch

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I just got my second email from Ford that states to convert by 11/21 or else...but nonetheless, there will be plenty of shrieking and fist shaking at Ford come the 22nd.
I never got an email. If not for B6G I would have never known to reorder

Xrayphoton1

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I would just like to order one now since I couldn't afford one in the past. I know I'm most likely facing a several year wait but I'm still hoping a lot of people that aren't serious about their order will get flushed out in November.

My wife has an order in for a bronco sport and we've only been waiting a month so far with no progress. I can't imagine how you guys feel waiting 2 years

Sponsored

fyremn76

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
acura rdx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I never got an email. If not for B6G I would have never known to reorder
And also ford said that with no other info, no direct price protection, no anything, the FAQ don’t answer much, so to say it’s our fault is BS. Do better ford !

mylittlepony

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Jeep Wrangler / 09 TC Series 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Same experience with me at Granger. Always cryptic responses to my specific questions leaving me scratching my head... but always closing with 'let me know when you want to proceed with the order?'

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Woah, woah, woah. Is this common knowledge? I have two orders, both took license info etc for 2022 orders and said they didn't need more COVP for 2023 reorder. I got emails from Ford for both and thought I was in the clear. Now I'm concerned. Thanks for any more info!
So they used a copy of your license that was on file from before? OK, I'm good with that but were you sent a new order summary/DORA for the '23s that you signed and returned for them to upload? How do you know that both orders are correct and have a 10-19 PC? Not claiming anything shady is going on but wondering what they uploaded to the system if you didn't sign off on it. PHQ might not even be looking at these and approving but if they are, I'm curious as to what was submitted that satisfied the requirement.

Again, not accusing the dealer of doing anything wrong but am curious what their process is and safeguards for them and customer.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

COVP has to be completed by when?

I‘ve not yet received my confirmation email from Ford nor my COVP confirmation from Granger and I assume with 800 of them to do that they’re overwhelmed.
They'll get you handled. Cutoff for COVP submission is 11/21/22.
Sponsored