Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

yeah the whole thing sounds fishy.... I actually really like my soft top, at some point in time I'd like to have the hard top too! But I can wait until the prices calm down....
Im with you on this. The soft top is working, it’s in the garage at night. Comes down easy if I want it to. When the actual Mod Top comes out I’ll get it, it’s being built here in Indiana so I’ll find a dealership in the area with low shipping and I’ll pay what’s needed.
Not impressed with financing ADV.
Sponsored

BeachShredder

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMG c63s, Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone who throws money at these guys for a protocol on a animated Bronco is crazy. The couple features added puts this at over $6k. That’s nuts for something they can’t show a real picture of. Who knows, this could rattle, whistle, leak, shake, or simple not look like the cartoon.

j_anderson

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

cclkramer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 ford f350 diesel dually
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm gonna wait and see what Ford has going on. They owe us big time for switching to the soft top! $6000 or$ 7000 just ain't gonna happen for me. So far I have no complaints about my soft.

Devreal

Outer Banks
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
ADV confirmed they have not manufactured one of these yet, only designed.

Sponsored

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Y’all funny. You’ve got zero investment in the ADV top, other than your expectations of what you wanted it to be, and now you’re mad at ADV for not fulfilling your fantasy scenario. I’ll say it again, if you don’t like what ADV has presented to you, don’t order one. I’m not.

This is different and you know it. Now, if ADV takes all these pre-orders, then it takes them a year before the first one is delivered, then they pile them up in a dirt lot while you wait for another year, while fulfilling new orders that only recently started coming in, then you can make that analogy…
I think everybody is really crossed because they require a $7k admission ticket to ride this uncertain rollercoaster to a product that people may not like or have the expected quality. With the Bronco, all deposits were refundable, and the Bronco comes under full warranty. Most everyone got to see a Bronco in person before purchase. You’re comparison is Swiss cheese, stinks and has too many holes.

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm gonna wait and see what Ford has going on. They owe us big time for switching to the soft top! $6000 or$ 7000 just ain't gonna happen for me. So far I have no complaints about my soft.
Ford owes us? Really, I want to live in your reality.

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think everybody is really crossed because they require a $7k admission ticket to ride this uncertain rollercoaster to a product that people may not like or have the expected quality. With the Bronco, all deposits were refundable, and the Bronco comes under full warranty. Most everyone got to see a Bronco in person before purchase. You’re comparison is Swiss cheese, stinks and has too many holes.
Well, nobody is making you eat that Swiss cheese.

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Google “First World problems” and there’s a direct link to this thread. SMDH

cclkramer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 ford f350 diesel dually
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Where would Ford be if the thousands of people who switched to soft tops didn't? Hoping they offer us a hard top at a decent price! Not 6 or 7 thousand dollars! Yes this whole Bronco fiasco has been nothing short of a massive cluster fuck. Oh well🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️ what are you gonna do ? At least my engine hasn't blown up yet.

Sponsored

RickGOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

For what it's worth, I was messaging with a sales rep from ADV. Their words...

"For your knowledge, the warranty is TBD. We will formalize it once the prototypes are finished in May. Rest assured, any potential issues that arise will be addressed on an individual basis. As for refunds/cancellations, we are only accepting serious buyers which is why that was stated on the product page. We want to make sure we are providing accurate leadtimes for our serious buyers which is why the product page stated that..."

Make of that as you will. I still didn't preorder the hard top, however, this message does keep me at least interested as time goes on and more information is made available.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

For what it's worth, I was messaging with a sales rep from ADV. Their words...

"For your knowledge, the warranty is TBD. We will formalize it once the prototypes are finished in May. Rest assured, any potential issues that arise will be addressed on an individual basis. As for refunds/cancellations, we are only accepting serious buyers which is why that was stated on the product page. We want to make sure we are providing accurate leadtimes for our serious buyers which is why the product page stated that..."

Make of that as you will. I still didn't preorder the hard top, however, this message does keep me at least interested as time goes on and more information is made available.
So they are reading all the negative feedback everyone left after they posted their order terms?

No written warranty, No refund on a Paid in full order, on a product you have no idea what it will be, because they want to crowdsource their development cost, yeah...

that-season-im-out-meme-1024x639.jpg

theyeofra

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Base
I know this has already been said but this whole product rollout is flashing red flags like crazy. They are taking 7k in money for something that is vaporware.

I hope this works out but this is not a good way to build trust in a company or product. You shouldnt be taking money before there is even a picture of a real product.

The no warranty, no refund, etc, etc are just compounding the issues here in my mind. There statement above on serious buyers is not a great look either.

I hope everyone looks out for themselves and waits on this product because there is a field of red flags here.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
no warranty either - sheeshhh
If there wern't already enough negatives, this really hit hard. Other manufacturers provide a warranty for their products for the same vehicles that this company won't do. I don't have the kind of money to take a risk and hope something doesn't happen a few months down the road and I'm stuck with a worthless piece of junk.
Sponsored