First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands non Sas Area 51
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wouldn’t say buyers remorse but I would say color remorse. Tough choice for us, between Cactus, Red, Velocity Blue and Area 51. I’m fully expecting to own more than one Bronco in the next year or two
Sponsored

Snacktime

Black Diamond
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I love my Bronco, how ever I am going back to a F-150, trying to fit 2 teens and a baby in a car seat just not working, I'm going to order a F-150 Tremor this week,
I'm on the fence, I didn't sell my F150 because its my wife's baby. Took the Bronco to home depot because I love driving it and that was a bad idea... Last road trip we took the F150 as we needed more space than the bronco had to offer... I am hopeful a roof rack will fix my issues... Really another crewcab truck would have been perfect but I wanted more of a toy this time around.

broncobase1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
For what reason(s)? What are you doing about it?
I think a lot of people have anxiety spending this kind of money. Personally for me I was deciding between a Maverick and Bronco. The former would of save a ton of money and meet our needs better with the pickup bed, but when the notice of a build date for the Bronco came in I went with it. Yeah, I had to force myself to hold back thoughts "am I doing the right thing" before and after delivery, but after owning the Bronco for six weeks I love it and have no regrets. Every time I get behind the wheel it makes me smile hard plastic, soft top and all. I will say if finances was an issue I probably would have went with something else, simply because making wise financial choices is important to me. That said, my local dealer has a Bronco very similar to mine with a $20K markup. I don't see remorse as being a big issue right now as it can always be flipped.

Newdoc

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You’re not likely going to have many posters on this forum with buyer’s remorse. Why would they still be here?

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not sure what you mean by this-I guess you haven't been in a BEV? I've been in both a Tesla S and a 3-while I wouldn't call them luxury cars by any means (the interiors are pretty basic to me), the performance side of the house is downright insane. My brother in law has Model 3 with the dual motor and as my cousins husband put it-its like getting launched on a roller coaster at Six Flags (which happens to be down the street from where they live LOL) and to be honest both Telsas rate as the fastest launching cars I've ever been in-the torque snaps your head back and pushes you into the seat like nothing else.

I'm guessing lesser BEVs won't have the same performance levels...but that remains to be seen.
I've driven a few full BEVs and sure, the straight line performance is great.

However, that ain't what I'm looking for, particularly not with the Bronco. I've owned a number of performance cars; more of a petrol head in that regard, but I've driven a Model S and a Taycan and think they're great for what they are, basically a fast refrigerator on wheels. :)

I'm getting the Bronco not to be cute, my current car is plenty cute, but I'm moving on from that and want a full time off roader that isn't a Wrangler. The Disco is old and finicky, so it's for wheeling only.

My Bronco will be dirty, get scratched, bashed, may end up with some dents and that's exactly what I want it for.

Sponsored

broncobase1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
I love my Bronco, how ever I am going back to a F-150, trying to fit 2 teens and a baby in a car seat just not working, I'm going to order a F-150 Tremor this week,

IMG_8554.jpg
We are a family of four
I'm on the fence, I didn't sell my F150 because its my wife's baby. Took the Bronco to home depot because I love driving it and that was a bad idea... Last road trip we took the F150 as we needed more space than the bronco had to offer... I am hopeful a roof rack will fix my issues... Really another crewcab truck would have been perfect but I wanted more of a toy this time around.
I have a small hatch (Pontiac Vibe) since 2004 and it has seen plenty of home depot duty. I have hauled 10Ft 2 x 4s, water heater, water softener, dishwasher, dresser. The few times I needed more I just paid $20 and rented their truck. Of course it isn't going to haul what a pickup can, but in 4dr it certainly will work for a lot of things.

Harper

Outer Banks
First Name
Jackie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX/'14 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

No remorse, but I don't love it. In hindsight, if I had the opportunity to test drive before reserving and ordering, I wouldn't have waited. Or I would have waited a few years in hope of them working out all the kinks.

Sants

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner, Highlander, Prius (I know, I know)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No remorse but I am conflicted...

I have a Badlands in Cactus Gray, Sas, 2.7, MGV, tow, Lux, mod bumper on order and a few weeks ago I was able to grab a cyber orange badlands, 2.3, Leather, Lux, Premium wheels from a local dealer. Price was just above sticker but less than what it cost to build it right now and that included the rigid light bar.

I don’t know what I will do when my order eventually comes in. Based on my build, ”My dealer” thinks at best late fall or early 2023 (August 21 order with October 21 reorder). I actually really like the badlands in stock, non-sasquatch form but do kind of want Sasquatch. I have also really taken a liking to the Cyber Orange and am not sure I want Cactus Gray anymore. Every bronco I see out is Cactus Gray. Everything else I am fine with and the. 2.3 is plenty for my needs.

If I get a good trade offer maybe I take my order. If not I’ll be happy and maybe buy a raptor down the road.
Ford Bronco Anybody have Bronco buyer's remorse and why? CF9AF378-8629-4467-8668-85253EDAAE1F

Last edited:

Laddyaddy19

Black Diamond
First Name
Landon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima, Evo X, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think a lot of people have anxiety spending this kind of money. Personally for me I was deciding between a Maverick and Bronco. The former would of save a ton of money and meet our needs better with the pickup bed, but when the notice of a build date for the Bronco came in I went with it. Yeah, I had to force myself to hold back thoughts "am I doing the right thing" before and after delivery, but after owning the Bronco for six weeks I love it and have no regrets. Every time I get behind the wheel it makes me smile hard plastic, soft top and all. I will say if finances was an issue I probably would have went with something else, simply because making wise financial choices is important to me. That said, my local dealer has a Bronco very similar to mine with a $20K markup. I don't see remorse as being a big issue right now as it can always be flipped.
Yep I was in the same boat. I don't regret buying the Bronco for even a second. Its a blast to drive and can haul pretty much everything I need (a utility trailer was my first purchase for the Bronco). I don't foresee these Broncos depreciating much, if at all, for the foreseeable future.

KnoxGnater

Badlands
First Name
Nat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1934 Ford Roadster Pickup, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Z-E-R-O

I didn't have mine for 2 months because the MOTOR BLEW UP. I still absolutely love it.

This weekend I drove 10 hours on Friday, and 10 hours back home yesterday and was less fatigued than I would have been in my old (2014 Platinum) F-150. I had to stop for gas more than once, but that's OK.

My only regret is that I dropped the top in Kentucky for the last 4 hours of the trip and have a little sunburn today. :)

I was also caught in a quick 2 minute downpour. Today I was extra thankful for the MGV, I just wipped the pollen stains out from the dried rain drops and it looks new again.

Sponsored

Big Barney

Wildtrak
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Escape, 2000 F150,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Not in the least. I knew the characteristics of this vehicle before I plopped down the cabbage and it has exceeded my expectations. Sure am glad I loaded up on the options, though. My F150 has a lower level XLT package and while it’s a great truck, there are things I wished I would have spent the extra money on.

LarryZiegler

Outer Banks
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm surprised about the wind noise complaints too. I drove a buddies' soft top Bronco and it's much quieter than the 2012 Escape I'm currently driving and the 2014 Mustang GT I recently sold. It's all what you're coming from, I guess.
Only joy of ownership here!!! If you want quiet, buy a Lexus. In reality, the wind noise was expected and is more prevalent when going faster than 60mph in addition to having the factory roof rack where the front mounts add to the wind noise. Neither my wife or I care or complain! The rental Jeep Wrangler we had when we attended the Moab Bronco Off-Rodeo had just as much wind noise. It's just part of the driving experience!

sklnbnzaz

Badlands
First Name
Graham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve seen people bitch about it. I’m not sure what they were expecting with an open top vehicle. My only gripe is all the plastic on the inside.
Not sure why there are so many complaints about the plastic inside on the interior.. What would you rather see? I ask because after the significant clean up job I had to yesterday after a day of running in dust, water, mud etc with the top down; clean up was much easier than a vehicle that would have had wood, leather or chrome all over the place inside. I hear the same complaints on Rangers (which I also have one of) and again, the plastic on the interior is much easier to clean and dress than any wood/leather/chrome/etc... that I have had to deal with in the past. Thoughts?

Eric L

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2017 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nope.....love it!