Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Because life is short and a lot can happen in 18 months.

It is easy to find reasons not to do something. Not so easy to actually do it.
If that's the case you can buy a Jeep today if you're worried about life being short. You can hit the trails tomorrow.

It's not hard for me to imagine why someone would wait a few more months for 100% when they've already be waiting a year for 90%.
Sponsored

VegasKoop

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If that's the case you can buy a Jeep today if you're worried about life being short. You can hit the trails tomorrow.

It's not hard for me to imagine why someone would wait a few more months for 100% when they've already be waiting a year for 90%.

Buy a jeep? ? Good one. If I wanted a jeep I'd have one already.

Never said I was worried, try not to put words in other people's mouths.

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm ready to order tomorrow if I could. First day reservation...just gimme the damn thing already.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Waiting for Black mod hardtop. Thanks to Ford late availability decision

King Luis

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60 & MK5 Jetta TDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I unfortunately cancelled my pre-order. with covid and my wife an i both working from home and only using our volvo for pick up and dropping off the kids and grocery shopping, our second car has been sitting in the garage the whole time. no point of buying a new car if it's not going to be driven and just adding another payment when it's not needed. :( but the bronco will be bought when the time comes.

Sponsored

pjstans

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Undecided..but I will echo a couple of points above. The grey MIC is horrible..just looks like primer. I don't know what the big deal is to mold in black or white..especially if they can do grey. Also, the exterior colors are so hard to figure out with all the photo shopping and viewing on a computer screen. Couple that with the grey MIC and I'm leaning 60/40 on waiting at the moment. I think Ford should get their stuff rolling here so we can see some of these colors on a sport or some other model at a dealership and just do the black and white tops

BroncoAgain

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"14 Wrangler JKUR, Ram 2500 6.7 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yep, waiting for all the reasons listed. I want to go and look, sit in, test drive and really enjoy spending the $50K+ more than just a order and here it is. Order, wait for 6+ months and pay full MSRP,,,, nope. My Broncos had white roofs, that's what I want. Black will be an oven in the summer.

Jay20NJ

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ditched my reservation and used the X-Plan I was unfortunately not going to be able to use for the Bronco and got into a 2020 Explorer Platinum.

I am not taking a gamble if another corona shut down causes the Bronco to be further delayed. I'll wait another 3 years for another Bronco.

fly-cobra32

Wildtrak
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Acura
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Is it just me or is anyone else delaying their orders of their Bronco?

Since the build and price has come out and I now know how much Iā€™ll be spending along with whatā€™s offered, Iā€™m gonna go ahead and delay ordering. I was disappointed in the only roof option being the MIC gray and the painted black being delayed. My thought is if Iā€™m gonna shell out $50 on a badlands like I want, why rush and compromise on something that will drive me nuts. Added the fact that in 2022 the will offer body paint matching top, Iā€™m just gonna wait and make sure itā€™s exactly what I want.

just wondered if anyone else was having similar thoughts?
I will be waiting for the 2022 or 2023 model and see if Ford fixes the things that I just can't seem to get over.

Grey MIC hardtop.....what a mistake they made, it would of shown all models and colors better with it being black. In certain lighting the dark grey roof looks a light grey. Not giving it a consistent look on the Bronco I' can live with.

WT only one interior color option offered......I had to go to the BL to get a better interior. It priced out more than the WT......go figure.....if I drop the Sasquatch package it very close.one

Fixing.....little things like you can't add a roof rack to a four door it forces you to downgrade to the smaller engine size.......may little things like this.

Price...........WT tax included goes up to $80.0000.00 + INSANE! Paying all that money for something that i wont be happy with.

Dealership...........On both reservations, different dealerships, they are both not communicating, non responsive, don't answer any questions or even reply to my emails. Now I will say this only occurs here in Canada because we cannot change dealerships without loosing the reservation number priority. I'm not alone in this.....Ford Canada really #$%#@ us over. After this I may never buy another Ford vehicle.

I leaning towards to waiting to see if things turn around but not noding my breath. Wait to see when ordering launches to see if there are any improvements implemented.....

Drttrac

Raptor
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Range Rover Sport SC Autobiography
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Here's my reasons for a possible delay, the same reasons I considered buying and have been waiting on this for awhile.
  • Light grey/white interior not available
  • White top not available - both this and above will not be acceptable...black interior and black top in 115 degree heat here in AZ? Nope
  • Lack of color choice for interior accents - orange only? Light grey interior with red accents sold me
  • Roof rail not available on 4 door BL Sas
  • Other little stupid order things that make no sense, no offroad lights on bumper if you choose cowl location etc.
My question is, and direct me to the thread if I've missed it, is has anyone compiled a list of things that they promised and cannot deliver on this production run? Slide out table, drop down table, etc.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

At this point....Ford should just punt 2021. Address the interior, add a heritage exterior color or two, sort out your supply chain, land your allocation process and go live with MY '22 starting in Sept with all options available.
I agree whole heartedly. Punting to all 2022 would automatically address any shortages encounter on the ones built in 2021. Plus it would make that 1st edition with vin number 1 an immediate rarity and worth about 2-3 million.

guerro

Banned
Raptor
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Is it just me or is anyone else delaying their orders of their Bronco?

Since the build and price has come out and I now know how much Iā€™ll be spending along with whatā€™s offered, Iā€™m gonna go ahead and delay ordering. I was disappointed in the only roof option being the MIC gray and the painted black being delayed. My thought is if Iā€™m gonna shell out $50 on a badlands like I want, why rush and compromise on something that will drive me nuts. Added the fact that in 2022 the will offer body paint matching top, Iā€™m just gonna wait and make sure itā€™s exactly what I want.

just wondered if anyone else was having similar thoughts?
I am doing exactly this.
Sponsored