Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

4/21 blend, ford tells me that it is built and awaiting shipment.

Kim62482

Big Bend
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Old as dirt camry
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
What does everyone’s order track.app say for shipping? Mine said “AVN” and then shortly after said “picked” is that what everyone else’s waiting is saying?

Kim62482

Big Bend
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Old as dirt camry
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
What does everyone’s order track.app say for shipping? Mine said “ASN” and then shortly after said “picked” is that what everyone else’s waiting is saying?

frankk

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Elise
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That has nothing to do with these Broncos. They are built sitting in a remote lot. Im really curious which build week is currently recieving convoy broncos
It's not like new builds go to the end of the line and the earlier build week gets loaded (wish it was). There are builds from the end of April and early May that are already Convoy delivered to dealers, passing built Broncos destined for the same dealer. Seems like once you get pushed to the side your in for a wait.

Sponsored

dpav02

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Toyota 4Runner Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's not like new builds go to the end of the line and the earlier build week gets loaded (wish it was). There are builds from the end of April and early May that are already Convoy delivered to dealers, passing built Broncos destined for the same dealer. Seems like once you get pushed to the side your in for a wait.
Yup. Day 2 reservation holder. Passed on the 2021

Ordered 2022 on 10/18/21.
In production 12/20/21
Built 2/9/22

Been "awaiting shipping" ever since. My EDD keeps getting bumped a week each week.

Nothing from dealer or Ford. Just run around. Nothing from the case that they opened. It's a scam I swear.

So I'm done. Ordered a used 2021 Tesla Model Y with 7,346 directly from Tesla.

So far, customer service is 1000000 times better than Ford. Actually got a call from Tesla and text messages with updates.

I'm with the other person who said, maybe someday I'll have a Bronco just not now.

Ford probably wants it this way so the dealer can sell it for $10k over MSRP whenever they do decide to ship it.

Bronconium

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Honda Pilot, 2015 Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Base
My status shows built on 6/6 but since then it has not changed and currently awaiting shipment for several weeks now.
Ford Bronco Awaiting Shipping Screenshot_3

For the same dealership other incoming Broncos which were built on a later date are shipped and have arrival window listed. For example this Big Bend..blend date 22 June (built 24June) and shipped.

Ford Bronco Awaiting Shipping Screenshot_1

Can't understand what's going on. Helpline has no clue. Dealer can only see when the next update in the system will be available but not sure what it will be. @Ford Motor Company must provide some more information as to why some specific vehicle are held and not shipped right away.

CentralFLBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My status shows built on 6/6 but since then it has not changed and currently awaiting shipment for several weeks now.

For the same dealership other incoming Broncos which were built on a later date are shipped and have arrival window listed. For example this Big Bend..blend date 22 June (built 24June) and shipped.

Can't understand what's going on. Helpline has no clue. Dealer can only see when the next update in the system will be available but not sure what it will be. @Ford Motor Company must provide some more information as to why some specific vehicle are held and not shipped right away.
That makes two of us!! I've been built since 6/4 and it's basically been crickets. In my built email, my EDD was 6/29 - 7/5. Now my dealer and ford chat are telling me ETA is 7/26 - 8/1. Not sure if that's actually going to happen, but that's pretty much where I am. Ford chat did tell me I was "released to carrier for shipment", but again I don't think anyone really knows what the hold up is. Unless it has to do with the recall on the windshield 🤷‍♂️

Bronconium

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Honda Pilot, 2015 Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Base
That makes two of us!! I've been built since 6/4 and it's basically been crickets. In my built email, my EDD was 6/29 - 7/5. Now my dealer and ford chat are telling me ETA is 7/26 - 8/1. Not sure if that's actually going to happen, but that's pretty much where I am. Ford chat did tell me I was "released to carrier for shipment", but again I don't think anyone really knows what the hold up is. Unless it has to do with the recall on the windshield 🤷‍♂️
yes! very similar indeed. Eruption Green here as well.

CentralFLBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

yes! very similar indeed. Eruption Green here as well.
Definitely a good choice in color! Hopefully we get some updates here soon. For shipping time, they would have to have mine on its way by early July to even meet that ETA.

Sponsored

Hudman316

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Built since 06/08.

Waiting for it to ship 20 miles to my dealership.

BroncoGirl65

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mazda CX5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Where do you find the status of your Bronco? Thanks

ArkBronco3667

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
In production since January 25th. Finally built on 6/14. Still awaiting shipment.

VIRUS

Badlands
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck, car, feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In production since January 25th. Finally built on 6/14. Still awaiting shipment.
This doesn't give me any hope. Build date for mine was 5/16. Ended up getting built 6/28. I believe it is parked now in never never land. Estimated Delivery date changing now.
Since ordering, one of my kids has received her DL. She was supposed to get my current vehicle. So, we are short one vehicle now.
Would think that after this much time, Ford management would have figured something out. With zero communication, it seems like they just don't care about satisfying the people buying what they're selling
Sponsored