First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
About as expected, glad I purchased prior and saved $185.

Meanwhile I just got quotes for my folks new Highlander V6 AWD, 8 year 100K $0 deductible is $1035.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sponsored

MUDLVR

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

GABroncin

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar E-Pace, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Zeigler is another to buy from and they give you a discount for paying in full. Zeigler and Flood's prices are pretty close but I found Zeigler was a couple hundred lower on the package I put together. https://www.zeiglerfordesp.com/default.aspx
THANK YOU!

All of the Flood Ford links are dead. This'll help me negotiate in the closing office.

TX-Hans

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Escalade, '13 Jeep Wrangler, '21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
THANK YOU!

All of the Flood Ford links are dead. This'll help me negotiate in the closing office.
I tried to use the quotes to negotiate with my local dealer to match Zeigler's and Flood's prices as my preference is to keep business local when I can. I told my dealer so but it was well over $1k more...said could not even get close. Had no choice but to go with the lowest bid for the exact same product.

Just know that you don't have to buy the Ford extended warranty at the time of closing on your Bronco. So, if your dealer will not match, just move on with your closing and you can buy it later from Zeigler or Flood.

GABroncin

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar E-Pace, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I tried to use the quotes to negotiate with my local dealer to match Zeigler's and Flood's prices as my preference is to keep business local when I can. I told my dealer so but it was well over $1k more...said could not even get close. Had no choice but to go with the lowest bid for the exact same product.

Just know that you don't have to buy the Ford extended warranty at the time of closing on your Bronco. So, if your dealer will not match, just move on with your closing and you can buy it later from Zeigler or Flood.
Oh absolutely, I used to sell cars for another manufacturer and know most of the ins and outs, but having a physical document/quote sheet helps quite a bit in that room. I'm happy to walk away without giving them extra money if I need to. Hell, I'm tempted to just based on how terrible they've been through the journey anyway... lol

Nateandapril

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands non Sas Area 51
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good info in this thread especially concerning Florida rates.

in my experience the quickest way to find out what a good deal looks like for Extended warranty is to tell the salesman and the manager both when you first see them that you aren’t interested in the extended. When you endup going into the room, the finance manager will ask, tell them you aren’t interested and they usually come back to the warranty and offer it to you at a lower price. This tactic is usually done in 3 steps: Step 1 is they approach you at “MSRP” price, plenty of meat on the bone for them. Second approach is a mid range cost. Theysell it like they are doing you a favor but there is still plenty of meat on the bone for them. Traditionally the 3rd and final price is the lowest they can go but don’t feel bad because it’s business not friendship and they are still going to make money.
Sponsored