Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This may be another chance to move up. I didn't expect another until build dates are announced. If Ford keeps this up, they may get the orders down to where they build all in 21.
Sponsored

Palerider

Outer Banks
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have a DAY 1 TIMESTAMP First Edition and my order has not been placed. I am furious. I changed dealers because the first dealer decided to order with out my permission. On the phone 2 weeks ago ford had me get a new RSVP at the new dealership. They captured all the numbers from both rsvps and said by Monday (3 days) the original timestamp.and FE model would be transfered. 2+ weeks and still not updated. I have called.daily to the point a couple of the service reps know my case and they said the there was a ton of pressure to get the manual adjustment ts made before Friday and that it WOULD BE FINISHED. Guess what didn't Happen. I have not gotten a call or nothing from Ford. Anyone experiencing something similar? They promise me my time stamp will.be honored along with the first batch but trust is not something I feel about Ford right now. I have a feeling if this was Toyota, these problems would not exist.

Tamiami Ford hijacked my two 7/14 reservations on 1/20/21. Ford worked a couple of months to fix the issue. I declined to play reindeeler games, and the dealer refused to reinstate the reservations. Ford manually reset one of the reservations and I worked with Sean at Granger to get that order in by the 3/19 deadline, but Ford didn't get the second reservation changed over until 3/25, past the 3/19 deadline. I spoke to Ford service (and he was very well versed on what to do) to change the reservations prior to the 3/19 deadline for order conversion, and it appears they have honored my request by doing this past the deadline. I have to verify with Sean that the second (made 3/25) reservation has my 7/14 timestamp, but Sean did receive the second reservation from Ford. I also asked the service rep to cancel the old orders and make sure Tamiami Ford doesn't get the broncs. They are currently still listed as orders.

Both broncs are rapid red, not sure why they show up as blueberry black (amb)
MY RESERVATIONS, ORDERS & PURCHASES

Bronco OUTER BANKS
In-Store Order

01/20/2021
Order Date
Order Number
Contact Dealer
Pre-Approval Certificate
Ford Bronco {thread} {filename}

Bronco OUTER BANKS
In-Store Order

03/25/2021
Order Date
Order Number
Contact Dealer

Bronco WILDTRAK
In-Store Order

01/20/2021
Order Date
Order Number
Contact Dealer
Pre-Approval Certificate

Bronco OUTER BANKS
In-Store Order

03/19/2021
Order Date
Order Number
Contact Dealer

jacobim

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

jacobim

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a DAY 1 TIMESTAMP First Edition and my order has not been placed. I am furious. I changed dealers because the first dealer decided to order with out my permission. On the phone 2 weeks ago ford had me get a new RSVP at the new dealership. They captured all the numbers from both rsvps and said by Monday (3 days) the original timestamp.and FE model would be transfered. 2+ weeks and still not updated. I have called.daily to the point a couple of the service reps know my case and they said the there was a ton of pressure to get the manual adjustment ts made before Friday and that it WOULD BE FINISHED. Guess what didn't Happen. I have not gotten a call or nothing from Ford. Anyone experiencing something similar? They promise me my time stamp will.be honored along with the first batch but trust is not something I feel about Ford right now. I have a feeling if this was Toyota, these problems would not exist.
Sounds like you're already well versed in what to do already. I had a similar issue and Ford Bronco Support had me switched in 2 days.

I created a post to help people through the process here:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/dfw-texas-bronco-bronco-sport-buyers-beware.13981/

If you want to share your dealer experiences both good and bad you can have some fun with it here:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/dealership-wall-of-shame-and-fame.14328/

Good Luck!
Sponsored