Chris
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
I am hoping to use this as my theft prevention
1622728536343.png

If you don't have flares, they can't be stolen
🤣
Man I hope someone actually makes these.
I’ve been looking for the bolt on steps that attach to the rock sliders since SEMA

Advertisement

ReimundKrohn

Big Bend
First Name
Reimund
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rav-4, 2005 F-150 Lariat, 2005 PT GT Conv
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

I would epoxy the locking mechanism in place. If you want to swap flares, just drill out the locking tabs, but no one is walking away with them easy in the meantime.

ReimundKrohn

Big Bend
First Name
Reimund
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rav-4, 2005 F-150 Lariat, 2005 PT GT Conv
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

I live in a town voted safest city in America 7 out of 10 years. Sure, rarely anyone ever gets mugged or murdered, but this type of BS happens all the time.
Ditto. Small town founded around Canada’s oldest Bible College. Population 3300. We have catalytic converters getting stolen on the south side, we’ve had break ins in town, vehicles stolen, meth labs just outside of town..... people are people, no matter where you go. There is no escaping it.

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Clubs

I want those side steps on the rock rails!
yes, once they are available that'll be my first purchase, so I don't have to hear the rest of the family whine 🙃
I like that they are small and seem to be easy to remove when going wheeling.

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Clubs

Bolt on steps $100 ?
Rock Slide $2,300+🤔
yeah, not in my budget to help people hop in, I'll get the little steps. It's an interesting concept, but I don't know, I don't want an "old people" step to drop down in bright view every time I open the door. And it's just an other thing to go wrong eventually.
Great design and idea, just not for me, though I've thought about getting them before.

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Clubs

yeah, not in my budget to help people hop in, I'll get the little steps. It's an interesting concept, but I don't know, I don't want an "old people" step to drop down in bright view every time I open the door. And it's just an other thing to go wrong eventually.
Great design and idea, just not for me, though I've thought about getting them before.
They do seem like help for old people or the handi cap. Maybe they would seem more in their place with a huge lift and 40’s.

ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Cayenne, Jeep Rubicon
Are the little steps that bolt o to the OEM rock sliders available?

Advertisement

fifteen52

Advertisement