Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Mini CooperS Convertible, 2022 F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Keep in mind, you’ll have the option to download the Ford app and will be able to unlock and start your Bronco from anywhere in the world
Sponsored

BigTex

First Edition
First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Mini CooperS Convertible, 2022 F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Haha, good point. I agree the keypad is ugly. Looks much better on my F150 and I find myself using it a lot to lock the truck...much easier than reaching in my pocket for the key fob

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The description says it 3 pieces, one for the leading edge of the hood and the other 2 for leading edges of the front fenders. That doesn't sound like much coverage for the money.
Hothead seems to be the best aftermarket for Jeep. Their full kit for 4 door runs about $400.
Thanks bud, didn't know the grill was in sections. And you're correct, the HotHead liner is thicker/better than the factory option for the Wrangler IMHO. It helps with the heat, and is a very good sound dampener. I'm hoping they will have theirs ready for the Bronco by the time it hits the road.

NonfatWombat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22MY Badlands 4-Door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

do you guys know anything about aftermarket quality of headliner insulation? A quick search for jeep shows them for about half the price ford is asking
I had them on my Wrangler and was not impressed with the adhesive. The panels would separate from the hardtop during the (Texas) Summer. Eventually, I trashed them. The sound-deadening was minimal but I will say they dispersed the heat from the hardtop quite well.

OmahaKevin

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks bud, didn't know the grill was in sections. And you're correct, the HotHead liner is thicker/better than the factory option for the Wrangler IMHO. It helps with the heat, and is a very good sound dampener. I'm hoping they will have theirs ready for the Bronco by the time it hits the road.
I'm thinking I'll buy it later and hide it under the dash cap. It is ugly.

Sponsored

sirloco

Base
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Base
The base model doesn't offer the tow package from the factory is that an oversight ?

Randeeezy

First Name
Randall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
some really good replies in here, thanks all.

Ford is really price gouging for a lot of these options, I wish they would just be straight up. I feel like they're trying to entice people with the option to just put it all on credit and pay it all via your car note.

Figure out what you really want/need once you've got your truck, then acquire them at your own pace and for fair prices.

Drinxxs04

Outer Banks
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I saw this too and believe its another one of the "bugs" with the B&P. I think it should say "winch capable" bumper. That leads me to believe the standard "heavy-duty" bumper is not setup to mount a winch and you need to "upgrade" to the (winch) "capable" one if you want the mounting plate. This is how I read it but its still a guess.
It appears to have fog lights on the capable, I’m also guessing it is not completely steel like the modular. Or rated as high.

During the reveal of the badlands concept the show a close up of the modular, which has the winch on it. But I’m sure they both have those bronco bolts on the top for mounting.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was at a Ford dealer yesterday and the new keyless on the Explorer was in the B pillar, lighted only when you touch the pillar. You couldn't even tell it was there! I agree, the one offered pretty dated.

Sponsored

Markubis

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus, Ford Ranger XLT, Can Am Ryker
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
One thing I just noticed with the 4 door and MIC top option, I don't see the dual top option in the build and price. I know it shows the option being available on the Bronco page of the website on the options page.

Does anyone know if opting for the MIC top still gives you the soft top? It does not show in the summary as being there.

toystwo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche, Tracker, S-10, 911, GTI, Volt, 528i
Your Bronco Model
Base
The base model doesn't offer the tow package from the factory is that an oversight ?
Ford has always shown it as not available on Base although they did ask about Tow/Base on the pricing survey. It appears to be as they intended.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I contacted HotHead and they have a Bronco on reservation. They said once they get it, they will be making the patterns and start production. I guess that means we'll be waiting awhile.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I contacted HotHead and they have a Bronco on reservation. They said once they get it, they will be making the patterns and start production. I guess that means we'll be waiting awhile.
Thanks bud. IMHO the HotHead liner is worth the wait.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was at a Ford dealer yesterday and the new keyless on the Explorer was in the B pillar, lighted only when you touch the pillar. You couldn't even tell it was there! I agree, the one offered pretty dated.
This is one of those features that I hope is offered for MY22. The feedback on the stick-on pad along with the known issue of battery life would be reason enough to abandon it.
Sponsored