Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

yeah it sucks. would also add everyone knew about how dealer allocations work.

also that ford was making changes including stopping new orders, etc. it could have been communicated better but it was obvious what was happening. ford can't meet demands and some dealers were way overprovisioned.

granger is great. they also oversold by a wide margin what could be produced and they had allocated. they have been open and transparent about it. i think they even published a list.
Sponsored

Sponsored

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 E55 wagon, '98 Suzuki X-90, '96 Town Car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It sucks that Ford changed things, but I think they had to given their low inventory of new cars.

Tonka1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm not surprised. One message coming from the leadership to appease the public and shareholders while only a thousand or so of us left to wait who know better. Yes, I want a Bronco, but I'm honestly not very impressed with either the soft or hard tops and hope that they address the shortcomings before I get my Bronco.

El Bronco Blanco

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer XLT, 2021 Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wait, OP already had a Bronco and is sad his SECOND order is stuck at Granger? I take back any sympathy I had for this clown.

Maybe his 3rd? 🤔 Based on his old post, not positive.

Wasn't the whole Grainger deal, a "we think this is how allocations/reservations work, so the more orders, the more we will possibly get?" Also, weren't they trying to create a Bronco dealership type atmosphere?

Sponsored

widnere12

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

If I was every other dealer, I wouldn't want a Granger lowball transfer anyways. Why eat up my own allocation for someone who got a discount somewhere else, and now expects me to honor it. I would want to sell at full MSRP like virtually every other dealer in the country right now.

I dont sympathize with the outrageous ADM we see and hear about but if you try to game the system, you'll eventually get yourself stuck

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wait, OP already had a Bronco and is sad his SECOND order is stuck at Granger? I take back any sympathy I had for this clown.
Nope. OP sold the first, and is driving his second Bronco, and is waiting for the third to be built.

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Maybe his 3rd? 🤔 Based on his old post, not positive.

Wasn't the whole Grainger deal, a "we think this is how allocations/reservations work, so the more orders, the more we will possibly get?" Also, weren't they trying to create a Bronco dealership type atmosphere?
Yeah, I think part of the whole 'allocation formula' at one point was creating a 'Bronco Dealership", but at this point, that doesn't sound like the case anymore. Oh well, screw this guy and his 2 broncos.

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford asked people to place a deposit based on rules they put in place, then after they had peoples' money, they changed the rules............. That is Ford f*cking over costumers not the dealership.
$100 deposit went to the dealership not Ford. Ford didn't have anyone's money.

FishKzor

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
$100 bucks?
$100 x 190,000 reservations = $19mil + a TON of positive press and in exchange they changed their stance on reservations being filled before dealer stock, screwed over hundreds (if not thousands) of Bronco enthusiasts that banded together and ordered vehicles at the same dealership to avoid ADM, launched vehicles with options that they aren't equipped to fulfill, abandoned the much publicized "TIMESTAMP holds your place in line" mantra, failed to keep order holders updated with not only a detailed timeline of what QUARTER their Bronco will be built, but not even a vague "before XXX" estimate.

In the meantime, they keep unveiling more Bronco models (Raptor, Everglades), not to mention the Maverick, F150 Lightning, and are prioritizing those new builds over Bronco order fulfillment for people that have been waiting nearly 2 years.
Sponsored

Last edited: