Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Triumph Thunderbird Commander 1700
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

but maybe a weekend warrior like many of us are.
"Weekend Warrior"! I'm offended!

About what I don't know...

But I'm offended! 🙃

Or am I? I was just called a Warrior! 😀
Sponsored

Last edited:

Grumpy

Big Bend
First Name
Who's
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’m not easily offended and generally don’t give a crap what other people think,
I'm going to be that vocal asshole for one second! You creating this thread and you questioning what others are saying and thinking does in fact prove you are or get offended pretty easily. Its a fact and leave it as it is, you are human.

The internet is full of opinions and assholes, we all have an opinion and we most assuredly have a asshole!! If you create something that is truly yours, and you like what you created then why give one rats ass what others think? But if you broadcast your creation virtually then you should expect multiple opinions, most are good natured opinions and the rest are not so good. But do remember that these opinions are generally from people you never have met or will ever meet. So why bother getting offended? The term Mall Crawler is a made up term that someone came up with. Has no relevance what so ever and can be portrayed in so many different ways. I bet you over half that use that term are indeed themselves Mall Crawling. This is the internet, who is ever going to prove otherwise? So in the end you have a few choices, you can keep sharing your creations online, or you choose not to. But if you choose to continue sharing online, then stiffen your backside, and don't ever take anything said virtually seriously. Assholes and opinions, we all have one, and they all stink!!!!

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
To loosely quote Supreme Court Justice Stewart:
- I shall not today attempt further to define the kinds of material I understand to be embraced within that shorthand description "Mall Crawling", and perhaps I could never succeed in intelligibly doing so. But I know it when I see it.............

Arrowbear Rider

Base
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Triumph Thunderbird Commander 1700
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I had to laugh the other day when I saw a very nice fully loaded and decked out G Wagon with "rims" and street tires, everything including the accessories, except the wheels and tires, screamed look at my off road ability.

All I could think was what a waste of capability.

She's allowed to own and do as she likes (She was picking up the toddler at 2 in the afternoon from day care, same parking lot as my work) but I just don't get the idea of spending 200k on a very capable truck with locking diffs and everything and never even engaging a locker????

It was too pristine to have ever seen dirt and the wheels and tires wouldn't do well in snow, so why???

Because she can!

But still I'd like to get my hands on her and see how she handles the rough stuff... Not HER the truck.

Get your mind out of the ruts! hahah

Quitefrankly

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sorry for being stupid, I originally posted this on the BRaptor forum by mistake… don’t know how to fix… BUT
Is it just me, or are many of you offended when the term “Mall Crawler” is used to describe your beloved ride? Just because I didn’t buy my Bronco to go hard core off reading ALL THE TIME and I choose to drew it up to make it my own, doesn’t make it a mall crawler. I bought it fo many reasons. I always make all my rides somewhat uniquely mine. Wheels, tires, exhaust, etc. My rides may be a “neighborhood Nuisance”, a “drag Strip Diva’, or a “highway Hauler”, but they sure the hell ain’t mall crawlers!

it’s all mental just like physical fitness. Do what you want with your bronco besides be a complete jack ass on the road! Enjoy man regardless of any off roading

Sponsored

Bugkillah

Base
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Nissan 370Z Nismo, Nissan Frontier
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sorry for being stupid, I originally posted this on the BRaptor forum by mistake… don’t know how to fix… BUT
Is it just me, or are many of you offended when the term “Mall Crawler” is used to describe your beloved ride? Just because I didn’t buy my Bronco to go hard core off reading ALL THE TIME and I choose to drew it up to make it my own, doesn’t make it a mall crawler. I bought it fo many reasons. I always make all my rides somewhat uniquely mine. Wheels, tires, exhaust, etc. My rides may be a “neighborhood Nuisance”, a “drag Strip Diva’, or a “highway Hauler”, but they sure the hell ain’t mall crawlers!
Nope, not offended at all, couldn’t care less what other people think about what I do with my money or my time.

cyxpack

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My Bronco too is a daily driver. It gets me to and from every day, just as my F150 did, and my Ford Edge before that.

The Bronco however will hit Moab plus get me to and from work with out a roof and doors!

I will say, my wife drove the Bronco to the mall before it had a chance to go off road.

I don’t mind owning a mall crawler, so long as it still can get me to the top of Imogene Pass.

BenderSquatch

Big Bend
First Name
Suge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Would you prefer office crawler? At least that means you're a some busy working dude? 🤔

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine is a mall crawler, never driven in rain and will never go off-road. When somebody else starts paying for it I'll let them dictate its use.

Hoss360

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Who cares... it's yours, so you are the only person who's opinion of it matters...

Granted, I saw a base 2 door yesterday rocking hubcaps, now that should be illegal...

Sponsored

Buckaroo

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You guys ever heard of mall ninjas? Kind of the same vibe. You know it when you see it but at the end of the day we are all here doing this because we’re enthusiasts. And we all do it different. Nothing wrong with that.

22Badskwatch

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

we need pictures of the Bronco in question to properly respond to this thread...

MrOzMan

Wildtrak
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The nice thing about the Bronco is its great balance between on-road comfort, practicality with off-road capability. So at least 90% of the time, even for the most avid off-roader WILL be on the road, being a pavement princess. Unless you want to trailer it to the trails. Which in my opinion, is even worse than buying it just to drive around.

danofcrowhill

Big Bend
First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
:cry::cry:😭😭😱😱 🍷er...

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Come on now, I feel this thread should really be about 20s...
Am I right?
Sponsored