Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine mostly sees daily driver use. Here in MN its a given to have 4x4 come winter. I also use mine when i hunt(deer hunting, bow and firearm) and use it to setup deer stands and mount and check trail cameras out in the woods. Lots of mud, trees and grass. I also use it to go out hunting for coyotes. That being said its mostly street driven and usually its clean. Its been covered in mud as well. Its brand new basically i do take pride in my stuff not being trashed as well. I do plan on doing some camping this summer with it and to finish setting up/restoring my m416 trailer. People may think its a mall crawler because its taken care of but f*ck em. I bought it to use it how i need/want to. I couldn't care less what their opinion is. My junker car could get back where this pic was taken but once it hits the tree line it wouldn't be going any further lol

1.JPG

Gabby

Base
First Name
Gabriella
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Bronco, 16 Tiger 800XCx, 96 Duc 900SS/Sp
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sounds like someone is upset that they aren't being called a Costco Cralwer and think they're to cool for the mall.

Gabby

Base
First Name
Gabriella
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Bronco, 16 Tiger 800XCx, 96 Duc 900SS/Sp
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Don't be offended, you can't buy your way out of being a mall crawlers. You can become an off roader with some wheel rash and some skid plate pin stripes.

People will argue but Broncos are soft roaders. Untill you can run hard line on a real trail your a bypass soft roaders. Compared to a Full Buggy we are all mall crawlers lol.
Uhmm... as someone who comes from the ADV motorcycle world, I can assure you pinstripes, wheel rash and bash plate damage can be had regularly in parking lots with little effort. Otherwise how would all the dentists on their GSAs get battle scars to show their SBux buddies during sunday coffee?

Kickit

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Truthfully? It’s less about you and more about them.

people use the term “mall crawler”, “grocery getter”, and “soccer mom car” because it makes them feel superior somehow.

But anyone who has to name call someone else to feel better about themselves has some growing up to do 🙄

Sponsored

Snacktime

Black Diamond
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Uhmm... as someone who comes from the ADV motorcycle world, I can assure you pinstripes, wheel rash and bash plate damage can be had regularly in parking lots with little effort. Otherwise how would all the dentists on their GSAs get battle scars to show their SBux buddies during sunday coffee?
I love cars and coffee! But I don't go to the mall for cars and coffee.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sorry for being stupid,... Just because I didn’t buy my Bronco to go hard core off reading ALL THE TIME ...
I encourage all to read more, but I need to know more about hard core off reading.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I encourage all to read more, but I need to know more about hard core off reading.
Pretty sure those are the books that don’t have pictures.

CarlSpackler

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It is offensive because I only take mine to Starbucks and read books in the parking lot while leaning against it. Then I tell everyone that walks past how long it took to get and how there might be a TSB on the transmission and then I take a long pull off a rippin cold latte.

Sponsored

the poacher

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry for being stupid, I originally posted this on the BRaptor forum by mistake… don’t know how to fix… BUT
Is it just me, or are many of you offended when the term “Mall Crawler” is used to describe your beloved ride? Just because I didn’t buy my Bronco to go hard core off reading ALL THE TIME and I choose to drew it up to make it my own, doesn’t make it a mall crawler. I bought it fo many reasons. I always make all my rides somewhat uniquely mine. Wheels, tires, exhaust, etc. My rides may be a “neighborhood Nuisance”, a “drag Strip Diva’, or a “highway Hauler”, but they sure the hell ain’t mall crawlers!
Hey ScorpydJim,
I am happy to read that you didn't buy your Bronco to go hard core off reading ALL THE TIME. I would imagine that if you did hard core off reading all the time, you might lose your place in the story.

stickshifthappy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, 65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't care what they call it. I call it BUC BUC

I got mine, and I'm happy as shit. It'll see beaches, mall parking lots (the most dangerous place by the way), and back country dirt roads.

SF Cowboy

Badlands
First Name
Cort
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah I hate that term… the mall sucks… wish people would be more sensitive to my feelings… Target crawler

JK… who give a flying fook… what people think… i bet 99% of the people who see you think damn wish I could have one of those

toymaster

Badlands
First Name
Leonardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bud, we got this saying here down South…. “Them hit dogs holler”.
Born in Rome, GA. and raised in Esom Hill, GA., never heard that one.
Sponsored