First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey there! If you send over a DM with your VIN and Ford dealer info, I can assist with your odor concern.
4000km , started at 2800km transmission noise. smell burning every once and a while but figured it was from another car or the area i was in. the noise sucks and i can't see this being good for long term. dealer has told me they heard the noise but can't pin point it. told me to wait for a TSB. 60+k and waited 9 months coming from a F150. starting to think this will be my last ford. what really got me upset when talking to customer service they pulled up the service record from the dealer and it seems like they wrote it down as no big problem. I brought the bronco to them and let them hear the noise to get it documented for the future if it full breaks and they wrote it off like it was nothing :(
Sponsored

MattBoogaard

Base
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hey Ford,
I had the same experience. Made an appointment with my dealer, when the service manager jumped in with me for a ride along to hear the noise he said "Sounds just like the ZF6's in the old super duties, not anything to worry about." I already have a service case started with Ford. How should I proceed?
Same problems. Contacting my dealer today.

MattBoogaard

Base
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Good luck
My 22 with 390 miles has been making a scraping sound since new. I only hear it when moving at low speeds, I can be in N-1-2 and hear it clutch in and out but have to be moving.

Sponsored

PintCup

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4D Soft top Lux 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My 22 with 390 miles has been making a scraping sound since new. I only hear it when moving at low speeds, I can be in N-1-2 and hear it clutch in and out but have to be moving.
Mine started making noise around 600 miles. I think it does it at all speeds in all gears I just cant quite make it out over road noise. Makes the noise idling with out moving too. It's trouble some and I'd like it fixed but I've got a warranty so hopefully that covers me.

Genjuro

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 4dr Bronco BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I also have the same low speed nees when moving and cold. Not sure if it's related to the sitting still in neutral issue. Probably is.

The Ford web monitor contacted me, and told me that someone from Ford would contact me.

No call yet,.two weeks later.

Impatient

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I also have the same low speed nees when moving and cold. Not sure if it's related to the sitting still in neutral issue. Probably is.

The Ford web monitor contacted me, and told me that someone from Ford would contact me.

No call yet,.two weeks later.
They just do that for appearances. I'm on my second transmission with the same noise. During the first one they gave me a case id and then ghosted me for a month. When I finally got them to answer me they told me to talk to my dealer.

UTultimate

Badlands
First Name
UltimateBronco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The official Ford Motor Company account on here is useless, they just refer you to your dealer.

Sponsored

jvandenhoff

Badlands
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They just do that for appearances. I'm on my second transmission with the same noise. During the first one they gave me a case id and then ghosted me for a month. When I finally got them to answer me they told me to talk to my dealer.
What did they tell you when the second transmission started to make the same noise?
I have my Bronco going into the dealership on the 17th for the second time but still on first tranny. if they are going to suggest replacing the transmission maybe i should hold off until they have things figured out. I have seen other posts that people are on the second tranny and the noise started again. I am shocked still no TSB or even mention from Ford that they know there is an issue and they are working to resolve this. I have better things to do then going back and forth to the dealership.

Impatient

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What did they tell you when the second transmission started to make the same noise?
I have my Bronco going into the dealership on the 17th for the second time but still on first tranny. if they are going to suggest replacing the transmission maybe i should hold off until they have things figured out. I have seen other posts that people are on the second tranny and the noise started again. I am shocked still no TSB or even mention from Ford that they know there is an issue and they are working to resolve this. I have better things to do then going back and forth to the dealership.
When I went in to have it looked at the second time they said that since replacing it didnt fix it the first time they would make a "hotline" call to Ford to see what they say. I was ok with that because I didnt want to leave it there for 2 weeks. Havent heard anything since and I havent bothered following up. I was going to but then these threads started blowing up with the same issues so I'm just waiting it out at this point. I should probably call them though and see what happened.

Mattyfly42

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4 door 2.3L MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same. Taking mine in on the 17th as well. Started a case number with ford to document. But feel the same way don't want to get the replacement tranny with another crappy tranny. Ill see what they say and keep following in hopes Ford Motor Company fixes the solution sooner then later.

Morrisattack

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRONCO AND BRONCO
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Has anyone with a noise had the fluid level checked?