Sponsored

Owners: do you have MIC top roof rattle?

rdass623

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road, Fiat 124 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Okay. Then they should be priced much lower if they are expected to rattle constantly. How do people justify spending that kind of money on a poor quality product? I'm baffled?
but now what is the luxury product. this is a less expensive jeep wrangler. if the top were welded in place it would be much quieter. the world is a series of tradeoffs. we humans tend to strive for perfection, but seldom attain it.
Sponsored

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

but now what is the luxury product. this is a less expensive jeep wrangler. if the top were welded in place it would be much quieter. the world is a series of tradeoffs. we humans tend to strive for perfection, but seldom attain it.
Is this Bronco philosophy? Very disappointed in the defects that are showing up on Broncos. Not okay. That is not how I will spend my very hard earned money. I have a Bronco already, so I know all about noise, etc. It's 47 years old, though.

mcdoogs

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Ford Focus ST, 21 Mercedes Benz E350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I know with my focus st, the squeaks and rattles quiet down in the summer and come back every winter.

Sponsored

CyberBronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 black diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

pretty much anything that is not welded will rattle eventually.. locate the rattle and consider a little graphite, wd 40, maybe a quarter twist of a nut or bolt... these are not luxury cars and if we are expecting the fit and finish of top end luxury car maybe you should have been looking at the land rover.
Disagree for sure.

Southside_Ray

Base
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The mannequin I drove yesterday didn't have any roof rattle, that I heard. I specifically turned the ac & music down to hear for road noise at highway speed so I feel I would have heard this.

rdass623

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road, Fiat 124 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Is this Bronco philosophy? Very disappointed in the defects that are showing up on Broncos. Not okay. That is not how I will spend my very hard earned money. I have a Bronco already, so I know all about noise, etc. It's 47 years old, though.
is 30k expensive for a 4x4... the cheapest wrangler with a/c and a hardtop is at around 36k. so the bronco is actually the cheapest. the base wrangler is 32k with a soft top and no a/c...

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I hate to break this to you guys.. but my Ranger Tremor also rattles like a son of a gun. 1500 miles and it sounds like a gypsy wagon sometimes.

I uh.. I think it’s a Ford thing.
On the other hand, my 2016 F-150 is rattle-free with a skosh under 90k miles.

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
On the other hand, my 2016 F-150 is rattle-free with a skosh under 90k miles.

I went back out and checked why it was so noisy on the road and I owe Ford an apology.. it was a problem with my Arb single stage compressor mount this entire time!

Sponsored

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

is 30k expensive for a 4x4... the cheapest wrangler with a/c and a hardtop is at around 36k. so the bronco is actually the cheapest. the base wrangler is 32k with a soft top and no a/c...
My order was nowhere near 30K.