First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'd call tomorrow. Much of the 7/26 week builds have been addressed.
Thanks @PREMiERdrum - I was a 7/26 build and waiting for a notification on the new date. Called Ford CRC and they said they had no info, but to check with the dealer. He was able to confirm that it was (sadly) moved back to 8/16. At least I know and am thankful for a (hopefully) more realistic date. Love seeing your pics and thanks for all the great info you share here - your posts have been the one consistent thing I follow - the successor to our 'Stig stalking'...
Sponsored

350DGRZ

First Edition
First Name
Nilo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150 FX4 Ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I was told they are not building according to timestamp and that it could be built all the way into December. The hold ups are 2drs and black leather interior.

Andrew_EOD

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Looking at a shrinking forecast of MY21 builds, 28th of 70 at your dealer isn't a particularly great spot. IF a lot of those ahead of you end up going code 99 for late availability options you may have a shot.
So 50th out of 50 allocations... I'm screwed. Got it. :cry::cry::(:confused:

Nowherefast0294

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Really ugh !!! Line of crap from my dealer go figure !!! I’m just so disappointed at how Ford has gone about this entire launch. They launch a bee truck amd a new mini truck and they can’t even get bronco launch properly. I’m a diehard ford guy just disheartens me that they haven’t done more to take care of customers who made the commitment to buy a bronco.
Pretty close to being a done deal. Buy yourself a bottle of something good to celebrate!

FEs are a priority. If things track as they should, I expect heavy FEs in August and September with clean-up as needed before the changeover. Cross whatever you've got.

FEs are previewing, so next week we should see lots of non-FE VINs.

Your dealer is feeding you a line to keep you from walking. Can't say that a MY21 is impossible for you, but it's very, very, very, very, very unlikely.

This is generally how I divide orders knowing what I do about the program.

"Early Reservation" The first 36 hours after 7.13.21 at 22:00 eastern.
"Mid Reservation" Reservations made between 7.15 and 7.20
"Late Reservation" Everything after.

Obviously commodity constraints and dealer allocation plays a big role as well, but reservation timestamp order hasn't been thrown out of the formula.

Something will change soon. They're batching the orders they move around, as they can't do them all at once.

clpray16

Base
First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Ford Bronco , Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have a 2 door, black diamond 2.3 manual, I got an email 2 days ago saying my build date was pushed from 5JUL to 12JUL but the Ford web site is saying it is in production and they gave me a window sticker. Has anyone else had this happen or know what information I should trust?

Sponsored

Jsullivan

Base
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Explorer, 2016 F350 Diesel, 2013 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have a 9/28/2020 reservation and a 3/3/2021 order date 4DR OBX non SAS MIC Top and 2.7L . I’m not feeling very optimistic that I’ll actually get a MY21. My dealer told me anyone that placed an order before March 19th will for sure get a MY21 I don’t know how true that is though.
I too have a March order date and was told I would get delivery in October or November.
I have a priority 11 FWIW.
He called 2 weeks ago and said if I changed my order to a soft top I might get it built in July.
I said I'd hold out for the MIC.

FYI
Communication today with the DM for my Dealer.

Ed,
I hope all is well in the family,
I am touching base to see if there are any updates with the Bronco order.
I have heard rumors that we might not see these vehicles until 2022.
Still hoping for a late fall delivery?
If you have any information I would appreciate it.

Jerry,
The constraints on your order are: modular front bumper, front bumper push bar and supplier availability. Even the soft top is now on constraint, go figure.
Ed

In other words it sounds like I might be screwed.

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Pretty close to being a done deal. Buy yourself a bottle of something good to celebrate!

FEs are a priority. If things track as they should, I expect heavy FEs in August and September with clean-up as needed before the changeover. Cross whatever you've got.

FEs are previewing, so next week we should see lots of non-FE VINs.

Your dealer is feeding you a line to keep you from walking. Can't say that a MY21 is impossible for you, but it's very, very, very, very, very unlikely.

This is generally how I divide orders knowing what I do about the program.

"Early Reservation" The first 36 hours after 7.13.21 at 22:00 eastern.
"Mid Reservation" Reservations made between 7.15 and 7.20
"Late Reservation" Everything after.

Obviously commodity constraints and dealer allocation plays a big role as well, but reservation timestamp order hasn't been thrown out of the formula.

Something will change soon. They're batching the orders they move around, as they can't do them all at once.
So I have reservation that's slipped from June to August. Hotline said August 16th, but yesterday called and they said something along the lines of "scheduling" week of July 23rd, built week of August 2. Is the former when I should expect an actual build date? Or is that all nonsense?

MoabRox

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two Jeep XJs, Dodge M880, Suburban 2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have a 2 door, black diamond 2.3 manual, I got an email 2 days ago saying my build date was pushed from 5JUL to 12JUL but the Ford web site is saying it is in production and they gave me a window sticker. Has anyone else had this happen or know what information I should trust?
Same story here, although my email came on the 26th. The Ford tracking website now shows mine in production as well. My salesman confirmed it for me a couple hours ago. Sounds like our 2 doors will be build after next weeks shutdown!

Kekov721

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

October reservation for 4 door hard top- praying for delivery by next summer. If that happens I'll be happy.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Just got off the phone with my dealership, he said that they've only had 1 vehicle pulled for production right now. The rest are high level trim orders.
He also said that Ford co. changed my priority code from 19 to 99 (2 door wildtrack 7/15 reservation), so the way things stand right now he said i wouldn't be getting my Bronco til next spring. 🥺
Hopefully we do end up getting some good news 🙏
Is your order Mod or MIC top?

Sponsored

BadlandsCable

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As you're all painfully aware, production at MAP will be down 2 of the next 4 weeks as suppliers - mainly Webasto - struggle to produce nearly enough to satisfy the build demand. The thought behind the shutdowns is to allow these suppliers to get a running start, so to speak, for the start of "full speed" production on 8/2.

With that said, there is hope. MAP has absolutely hit its stride with Bronco production, and the entire production process from the body shop through final assembly has been completely smoothed out and perfected. Both yesterday and today, Bronco's dedicated body shop pumped out 200 complete Bronco shells *per shift*. This is a HUGE step forward in moving towards the 8/2 target.

As for blend of Broncos to Rangers on final assembly at that point, expect anywhere from 5:1 to 7:1, as commodities allow. With lots across the country struggling for inventory and so many Ranger configurations still buildable throughout these shortages, I expect that Ranger production won't be completely strangled.

Even with the June and July builds that were pushed back to August, there are LOTS of production slots for the August schedule that will soon be filled. I expect many more of you to receive VINs and build dates in the next few weeks.

The biggest problem remains Webasto, and MIC hard tops will complicate the more straightforward build scheduling they were hoping for well into MY2022. IF you have a reservation from late July or later, want your Bronco soon, and can live with a soft top for a bit, take the option to switch to the HT prep kit soft top option that goes into production in September.

For you 2 door guys, early reservation holders should be hearing something soon. The fate of those late-July 2-door orders lie, unfortunately, in the newly-onboarded crew at Webasto.

Plans are still afoot to come back on 8/2 building as many as they can, but it's obvious the production blend won't be able to match actual orders until the roof issue is sorted... and we all know that's a ways off.

I'm a luck son of a bitch, my Bronco is sitting in my driveway now. I can tell you in all my experience that these rigs are worth the wait. Of course that's easier said on this side of the situation.
You have my hopes up big time as a first night reservation (7/13 10:08 PM EST) for a 2 door Badlands, Sasquatch, 2.7, lux, and tow package. I am waiting without sacrificing any of my desires. Based on earlier posts I was hoping by 12/25 to have in the garage. Maybe sooner…….PREMiERdrum am I being overly optimistic?

Last edited:

Smheard

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Raptor, ‘21 Macan S, ‘22 Big Bend, '21 FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Who’s with me on the 2Door Wildtrak Lux wait ? 7/14 res, 1/25 order
Late 7/13, 11pm CST. Have always had MIC top but did recently update color and added roof rack and tow. Also have an FE, 7/13 9:03pm CST and have heard nothing on either....

Hamhands

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My 4 door base MIC was pushed from week of July 26th to week of August 23rd. I am excited to have a build date and am hoping for a 2021, I think they are flipping to 2021's in mid September

SpeedLimit18

Wildtrak
First Name
Jackson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee SRT, Z51 CMG C8
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Didn’t that last Ford email say that 2 Doors were only available with MIC top ?

Hart4523

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Base
Two days I got an E-mail from Ford moving my build date to 12 July. Today on the Ford tracker I'm showing in production? I am a 7/13 reservation, Base two door bronco. I don't want to get excited and have Ford kick me in the nuts!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.