First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I left a negative response (on their FB page I think) but I will not be removing it. The only reason they are dealing with you in a reasonable manner is because they are being called out for their bad behavior. IMHO they won't change their behavior next time they have a chance to screw somebody over

JJ Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm heading to the dealer Friday to get it.
I am in a similar situation and have requested via email a final price order from my dealer haven't heard anything in 2 days.

.... Starting to make me a little nervous...

Balthezor

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No one else wants to know what happened to his 2021 Bronco? lol

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I wanted break this out because the other thread has gotten toxic and share the good news.

The end result is that I will be buying a 2022 Bronco at MSRP from DCH Ford of Eatontown. The reason I did this both the GM and I had a good conversation earlier in the morning and cleared the air about the situation.

The order will be expedited and I will have a signed purchase order when the order is done to buy it at MSRP.

Also as I asked before, if you left a negative review on Google/Yelp, etc. Please edit/remove it if possible.
How does an "expedited" order work? Wait, they kidnapped your dog and are holding the pup at a hitherto undisclosed location until their Yelp! score improves.

Sponsored

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Chevy S10 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sorry, I'm running low and don't want to waste another good fuck on the OP's self-inflicted bad karma when there are other B6G members that really need it for their ADM struggle.

Last edited:

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Why people cave and still deal with these shady dealers. Even after they try to bend them over with no lube. Reminds me of that guy on YouTube that used to work for the dealer and they still tried to hit him for $10k. He still paid $4k over and was happy about it. Stupid. Probably all to benefit his YouTube channel.

There are plenty of dealers that will treat you right and fair out of the gate and all the way to the finish line.

Kel

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
First Name
Kelechi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Chevy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

They are still getting 1 star reviews from non bronco customers. Not only do you get screws financially there they mark you as violent if you get pissed when you find out about their bait and switch, fraud etc

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Why people cave and still deal with these shady dealers. Even after they try to bend them over with no lube. Reminds me of that guy on YouTube that used to work for the dealer and they still tried to hit him for $10k. He still paid $4k over and was happy about it. Stupid. Probably all to benefit his YouTube channel.

There are plenty of dealers that will treat you right and fair out of the gate and all the way to the finish line.
The reason not to deal ... :)

Ford Bronco Resolution on DCH Ford ADM issue ForSpite

Sponsored

HeritageRider

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Xterra Pro-4X 2014 Focus SE 5MT 1994 H-D
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I have a path forward to take and its the "best case scenario" IMO...what is another couple months to wait? That is worst thing.
A couple months??? There will be people who put down a reservation last year, that will be waiting more than a couple months! You got f**ked royally, unless they're going to give you half that ADM money. :rolleyes:

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So they stole your Bronco for a big profit and offered you the exclusive chance to wait even longer for MSRP?

What a deal!

OhhhhhhSnap

Black Diamond
First Name
Elan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Pathfinder, 04 F150, 14 CRV. 22 BD Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

OP, you are a Bozo and I'll lay it out nice and simple for you why.

1. Dissing on the Granger fam
2. No signed price agreement
3. Requesting others to review bomb
4. Whatever you did in person at the dealership
5. Negotiating a second deal with the same scumbags
6. Requesting others to remove their review bombs

People should leave their reviews because what's done is done. DCH played their cards, OP played his. Others should be warned before doing business with them.

Ford Bronco Resolution on DCH Ford ADM issue download (2)

Techun

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD, 2.7, MIC, 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I didn't leave an initial review, but after this brainwashing they did to OP I think I'll have to leave one now.

OP says he doesn't want us to do that, but I think I saw him winking that he wants us to check out their glass showroom door and review page.

Shifty

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No we did better then that-I had a conversation with the GM and we spoke like men to one another and fixed the issue at hand over the phone. No lawyer or anything like that.

I'm as happy as I can be given to what happened and plan on using this as a teachable moment for other people and give guidance to them if it happens to them. That is the least I can do for the community.
ok but please tell me there is more to the story…like they gave you cash, a raptor or something other than get the process started from the start. I don’t even need to know what it was just that there was something.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.