Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I wanted break this out because the other thread has gotten toxic and share the good news.

The end result is that I will be buying a 2022 Bronco at MSRP from DCH Ford of Eatontown. The reason I did this both the GM and I had a good conversation earlier in the morning and cleared the air about the situation.

Also as I asked before, if you left a negative review on Google/Yelp, etc. Please edit/remove it if possible.
Your not serious are you this dealership fucked you out of your 21 bronco but than tells you you can have a 22 at msrp o bye the way that 22 could turn into a 23 you
Never know. I would def not trust this stealership and people donā€™t remove your reviews give them more bad ones

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford Bronco Resolution on DCH Ford ADM issue 200-3

OP played B6G like a fiddle. :LOL:

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, unless you're going to couples therapy together........I'd start fresh elsewhere as I'd always have it in the back of my mind that they decided to break up with me first

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Need more info.
Here is my take on the situation:

The dealer has deep pockets, and by playing up whatever missteps the OP may have made, can essentially make his life a living hell, costing him a lot of time/money or worse ... even if nothing in the end came of any court actions. I am sure that was made aware to him in so many words.

On the other hand, the dealer does not want a boatload of continuing bad publicity, nor does Ford. I'm sure there was some discussion in that regard between those parties.

The dealership could not simply cave and give the OP his delivered Bronco at MSRP right now. That would be clearly admitting misdeeds on the part of the dealer. Probably Ford would not want that move either, as it would set a precedent for other such occurrences.

Also if the dealership caved and gave OP the vehicle, then he could potentially turn around and read them the riot act afterward, because they would lose the leverage of them having Broncos and OP not. So Instead, by indicating the OP will get a Bronco from the dealership "at some future date", that helps provide the leverage and keeps a shorter leash to incentivize the OP to be a good boy.

For the record, I don't necessary blame the OP for being a good boy at this point, given the likely pressure brought to bear against him, and threat (legally/monetarily) that could happen to him.

But overall the whole thing reeks and is unfortunate.

Last edited:

Sponsored

balucipher

Big Bend
First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'll say this-as what has been demonstrated in the other thread, you'll get more attention with honey then vinegar.

Follow the process-Reach out to Ford first if this situation is happening. They do want to help avoid situations like this because it doesn't reflect well on them nor the dealership bodies. There has been roll backs of ADMs by dealerships in different situations over the past few days with the Maverick and Bronco.

I get it that people are passionate and fired up about the Bronco-look at what happened to be as a cautionary tail...this whole thing could have gone really really badly for me. I have a path forward to take and its the "best case scenario" IMO...what is another couple months to wait? That is worst thing.
There it is.

They threatened legal action (maybe for the door, probably for the call to action seeking negative Google reviews) and he agreed to back off so they could lose heat and go back to being scumbags.

Sorry bro, you got the short end of the stick here. That blows and I hope they at least prioritized your order so the next wait isn't as long.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Mods should just lock this thread and the other one. resolution was reached. No need to keep pouring gas on the fire
Or, how about not participating in discussions you don't like. Unless people are making threats or engaging in over the top personal attacks, I don't support banning people/threads.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

From what I understand, reviews can't be removed on Google, only edited?
I deleted mine. You have to open Google Maps.
1. Click on top left corner 3 line menu drop down.
2. Click on Your Contributions
3. Click Reviews
4. Click the stacked 3 dots next to review
5. Select Delete

STLDAVE

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
My guess is he's already sold it to someone else at the marked up price. Hope the OP got the new deal in writing...
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.