Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

IMHO the non Sas BL is the ideal Bronco, not what I got ($$$$), but ideal.

33" BFGs > 34" Goodyears
More + offset wheel better for narrow trails and garages.
4.46 mo better than 4.7 99.9 % of the time

BroncocnorB

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Cobra,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco To Squatch or Not To Squatch on Badlands 5FD5B1E6-6262-44D2-8F3C-A0734A7B65BD
Non squatch BL FTW. I love it. But I’d still sell it for right price

Cbiggs

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
85 CJ, 94 YJ, 04 JK, 17 Taco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Two nonsasquatch’s hangin in OCNJ! I put a ton of highway miles on mine as a daily and non just seemed to make more sense.
Ford Bronco To Squatch or Not To Squatch on Badlands 6475F3B1-0E3E-4ADA-9ECA-A6280E073609

BroncoT

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I went with the manual Badlands for my '21 which didn't have Sasquatch available. I installed a 1" leveling kit which cost ~$70 and full Sunday's worth of my time. I added 35" tires later and sold the stock ones. In comparison to a sasquatch model that was just delivered from ice mountain I am taller in the front and lower in the rear when compared to it on flat ground.

But from back to front my bronco is "level" and for me I prefer the look. The 35" nittos I got are a whole lot meaner looking than the sasquatch 35s from factory.

Ford Bronco To Squatch or Not To Squatch on Badlands 6475F3B1-0E3E-4ADA-9ECA-A6280E073609

Does non-SAS also require spacers or did you address that with less offset on your new wheels? I want to keep my BL wheels but with 55 offset think I need at least 1” spacers.

I don’t know why anyone planning to install new wheels would SAS a BL.

Sponsored

ryannshit

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 2.3 L Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does non-SAS also require spacers or did you address that with less offset on your new wheels? I want to keep my BL wheels but with 55 offset think I need at least 1” spacers.

I don’t know why anyone planning to install new wheels would SAS a BL.
I only installed the front 1" level. No spacers. The wheels I got were icon rebounds 17" with 0 offset.

BroncoT

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I only installed the front 1" level. No spacers. The wheels I got were icon rebounds 17" with 0 offset.
Ok, so that’s equivalent to adding a just over 2” spacer (+55 BL stock wheels to 0 offset = 2.1”). Looking at your photos that helps explain the amount of poke. Looks awesome.

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Get the Sasquatch.

0% chance you will regret it, but you very likely will regret not getting it. You’re already $50k into a truck, what’s another $2500?

Sasquatch package is one of the coolest things about the new bronco.

BroncoT

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Get the Sasquatch.

0% chance you will regret it, but you very likely will regret not getting it. You’re already $50k into a truck, what’s another $2500?

I agree with this. I went non-SAS and already regret which is a terrible feeling for a $50k purchase. The good news is that on the BL I can remedy it fairly easily and end up with tires I prefer for almost the same money.

still, for about the same $$$ I’d rather lug around the GYs until they wear out

ryannshit

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 2.3 L Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Get the Sasquatch.

It's a matter of opinion. No offense to anyone here but I don't like the look, stance or non existent poke. Too tall in the rear and too short in the front. The wheel and tire combos are pretty boring and basic looking for my taste as well.

I agree on the value if you do like the look and if you plan on keeping the wheel and tires.

Sponsored

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Non-squatch BL w/the optional BL only wheels would be a cool build...literally the only reason to buy a non-squatched Bronco in any trim. w/7mt would get you every squatch feature minus tires. I wrestled w/this decision for a long time...but for the record...I went squatch. I totally fell in love w/the marketing gag! If I had to do it over again I'd go that route!

BroncocnorB

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Cobra,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I agree with this. I went non-SAS and already regret which is a terrible feeling for a $50k purchase. The good news is that on the BL I can remedy it fairly easily and end up with tires I prefer for almost the same money.

still, for about the same $$$ I’d rather lug around the GYs until they wear out
You guys are assholes. Lol

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
If you're happy with the little tires (32.7s) nothing wrong with it. If you're going to drop $2k on tires, $1500 on rims, mounting, balancing, cheap spacer lift, alignment, recalibration, your already exceeded the cost of the Sasquatch package, and have still have to get the correct fenders or live with the goofy looking poke. If you wind up selling it, that cheap spacer lift may or may not be seen as a negative, buy the Sasquatch package will be seen as a positive. And let us not forget, many people installing these "leveling kits", go over the top and wind up with the Carolina Squat.

Indistinct Chatter

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Subaru Impreza
Your Bronco Model
Base
If you're happy with the little tires (32.7s) nothing wrong with it. If you're going to drop $2k on tires, $1500 on rims, mounting, balancing, cheap spacer lift, alignment, recalibration, your already exceeded the cost of the Sasquatch package, and have still have to get the correct fenders or live with the goofy looking poke. If you wind up selling it, that cheap spacer lift may or may not be seen as a negative, buy the Sasquatch package will be seen as a positive. And let us not forget, many people installing these "leveling kits", go over the top and wind up with the Carolina Squat.
It’s funny to see. But I hate my state is known for that…

Doobie

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Non sas BL here. I don’t regret skipping sas one bit. I didn’t want to deal with louder mud terrains and I plan on getting different wheels and tires anyways. (Daily driver) I HATE Ford’s beadlock wheels. Took them off my 18 raptor and would have sold them from the bronco. It’s darn capable as is.
Ford Bronco To Squatch or Not To Squatch on Badlands 0C54D6CF-4C4E-453A-9CB0-CDBDEB9CBB2F
Sponsored