Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ok guys.. so I am not going to post another separate tread.. I will tell you I love this hardtop. So I drove 2 hrs to Turn's shop in Riverside. Radio at 17. Trucks sound like they are coming through the back of the bronco, typical softop issues.

I met with Cole and Todd. They were so friendly. I loved speaking with them. The installation was about 30/ 45 mins.
They pack my softop in the back of the bronco with a ton of felt so nothing would get scratched. I was not expecting that at all.

The top was installed and purposely did not watch. I wanted to be surprised, and I was with the finished product. I agree picture do not do it justice. Just like when we seen a picture of our Broncos. It was cool. But then the first time in person really tells a different story.

Driving home was so quiet. Radio volume set to 10. No big rigs coming through my back seat. Inside is dark so you don't even notice the latches. I personally like being able to adjust them, if needing.
My tint looks like my factory tint on the windows. Overall just a pleasure to deal with Turn Off Road. Very professional in all aspects, from ordering to installation.

20240209_131849.jpg

20240209_131831.jpg

20240209_131752.jpg

20240209_131744.jpg

20240209_131719.jpg

20240209_131658.jpg

20240209_130131.jpg
Sponsored

Kjbeggs

Outer Banks
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ok guys.. so I am not going to post another separate tread.. I will tell you I love this hardtop. So I drove 2 hrs to Turn's shop in Riverside. Radio at 17. Trucks sound like they are coming through the back of the bronco, typical softop issues.

I met with Cole and Todd. They were so friendly. I loved speaking with them. The installation was about 30/ 45 mins.
They pack my softop in the back of the bronco with a ton of felt so nothing would get scratched. I was not expecting that at all.

The top was installed and purposely did not watch. I wanted to be surprised, and I was with the finished product. I agree picture do not do it justice. Just like when we seen a picture of our Broncos. It was cool. But then the first time in person really tells a different story.

Driving home was so quiet. Radio volume set to 10. No big rigs coming through my back seat. Inside is dark so you don't even notice the latches. I personally like being able to adjust them, if needing.
My tint looks like my factory tint on the windows. Overall just a pleasure to deal with Turn Off Road. Very professional in all aspects, from ordering to installation.

20240209_131849.jpg

20240209_131831.jpg

20240209_131752.jpg

20240209_131744.jpg

20240209_131719.jpg

20240209_131658.jpg

20240209_130131.jpg
Looks Amazing on the CO!

I am getting so antsy. My ship-date got delayed a bit (due to the border issues @Turn Offroad have detailed previously). not a big deal, but I'm so jealous of everyone that has theirs already, and just want to sleep for the next 7-10 days.

Roadbeast

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Looks Amazing on the CO!

I am getting so antsy. My ship-date got delayed a bit (due to the border issues @Turn Offroad have detailed previously). not a big deal, but I'm so jealous of everyone that has theirs already, and just want to sleep for the next 7-10 days.
I agree. The black top with CO is amazing. I also got delayed a week. I know your exactly what you are feeling. It will be there before u know it. Todd and Cole are working hard on getting these tops out.. night and day from the softop. You will not be disappointed.

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Roadbeast Looking good! Congrats on the top. TOR is their facility like the Joker. Lets take em out a whole new door!

Kjbeggs

Outer Banks
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Sponsored
OP
OP
Razorback

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As I've used the latches and compared to wife's OEM latches, TOR's direction is much better. They feel tighter but easier to use by far.

Kjbeggs

Outer Banks
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Are we talking about these guys?
Legoland. The Bronco would be with peppered with them, if the kids had their way.🤷‍♂️

Ford Bronco Turn Off-Road Hardtop vs OEM Hardtop Comparison Video Screenshot_20240209_165906_Gallery
I was just quoting The Joker again…

nickyp1020

Badlands
First Name
nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We drove from Dallas to California to get the Turn Off-Road hardtop installed and take in all that King of the Hammers has to offer. It was actually a great test to get the hardtop out in Johnson Valley. We beat the bronco to death running the desert. We had to tighten some of the bolts in the back that bolt to the body, but other than that, it performed better than expected. As had been mentioned before, going from the soft top to the hardtop added a layer of rigidity to the overall feel of the Bronco. Now that we're back, I thought I would do a quick side by side video of the TOR vs OEM hardtop. I'll post a decibel video comparing the soft top, OEM hardtop and TOR Hardtop when I get time to record wife's WT.

can you share the dimensions of the bigger rear piece? I am unable to store the hard top when not in use in my garage so i need to get a month to month storage unit for when i swap back and forth from soft to hard

Sponsored

ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`22 Wildtrak, '21 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Has anyone taken the front panel off and seen how well it fits in the trunk yet?

Slick85

Big Bend
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

What is the current wait time on the Turn hardtop?

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What is the current wait time on the Turn hardtop?
news orders ship in April. Considering the swath of these landing in people’s hands I’d say there’s a good chance there is a surge in demand from folks who were on the fence.

pakrat

Badlands
First Name
JG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner-F250-Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Couple things to mention. First, I've had my TOR for a few weeks and nothing negative has popped up. Still love it!

Second, Todd from TOR gave me a call last week just to check in and makes sure I was totally happy. Very much appreciate the follow-up after dealing with that other company for almost two years. Besides actually delivering the customer service is refreshing to say the least.

Last, there is no deposit required. If you are on the fence or even considering a TOR top call or email and get in line. Can't hurt.

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

news orders ship in April. Considering the swath of these landing in people’s hands I’d say there’s a good chance there is a surge in demand from folks who were on the fence.
I signed up a few weeks ago and got May 6 week.
Sponsored