indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
🤔 Both replies from yesterday... Seems like a bit of disconnect here, but a proper solution that does not diminish occupancy or (majority of) cargo space, while providing quick availability to remount the targa... That is the requirement in the end, for those of us having an issue with the 1 piece targa. Everyone appreciates a creative solution and listening to customer needs!

Any ETA on when a solution rendering will be posted? I'm on the list and have my order window coming up soon... This will determine if I pull the trigger on your top or wait for another vendor's.
Maybe it will be something like this?:

https://www.fortec4x4.com/products/...er-jl-and-jl-unlimited?variant=40301064192109

Ford Bronco Turn Off-Road Hardtop vs OEM Hardtop Comparison Video 1707846595330
Sponsored

TURN Todd

Outer Banks
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
🤔 Both replies from yesterday... Seems like a bit of disconnect here, but a proper solution that does not diminish occupancy or (majority of) cargo space, while providing quick availability to remount the targa... That is the requirement in the end, for those of us having an issue with the 1 piece targa. Everyone appreciates a creative solution and listening to customer needs!

Any ETA on when a solution rendering will be posted? I'm on the list and have my order window coming up soon... This will determine if I pull the trigger on your top or wait for another vendor's.
No disconnect Chris. We are currently working on a way to open and stow the 1 piece targa. Just like Cole said above, basically will not be necessary to store the targa in the vehicle. Soon as we have something worth showing, it will be posted in the main thread.

Sponsored

mikec426

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 4dr Sqtch, 20 Triumph Tiger Rally, '04 Yam FZ1
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The badge blues around here crack me up. Been a part of two other truck forums and 5 other motorcycle forums and NONE of them gripe about badging. 🤣

Raptor72

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don’t feed the troll
lol not trolling, just my honest opinion. I really don't like how its inset. I believe it ruins the sleek likes of the top. Everything else looks great but i thing that was a bad design decision.

NatureMan

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
lol not trolling, just my honest opinion. I really don't like how its inset. I believe it ruins the sleek likes of the top. Everything else looks great but i thing that was a bad design decision.
Bronco tax. Most bronco accessories have logos of some sort, even tires have their logo or company name on sidewalls.

Raptor72

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bronco tax. Most bronco accessories have logos of some sort, even tires have their logo or company name on sidewalls.
Im all for a badge somewhere. maybe on rear corner. and all blacked out. They are inset and look like the puffy stickers that where popular in the 80s. The top looks great otherwise.

Sponsored
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

My question was if the TOR top as designed today, was compatible with the BesTop sunrider? Seemed like a nice compromise to me.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm not overly concerned about it - If I ever get tired of it, I can easily put a decal over it or just some black vinyl and it'll be "gone." However, I do believe TOR should get some positive advertising out of how they've handled their hardtop roll out, and the quality of their product.

That being said, I think I have the best case scenario with a white Bronco with black accents - It matches my theme very well. Thanks @Turn Offroad for designing your badging to match my vehicle 😁

Ford Bronco Turn Off-Road Hardtop vs OEM Hardtop Comparison Video IMG_4571

Ford Bronco Turn Off-Road Hardtop vs OEM Hardtop Comparison Video IMG_4609

OP
OP
Razorback

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The badging is HORRIBLE. Reminds me of something from the 80s.
There's options; plus TOR will have additional inserts to choose from later on as I understand.

IMG_20240216_075001.jpg

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There's options; plus TOR will have additional inserts to choose from later on as I understand.

Ford Bronco Turn Off-Road Hardtop vs OEM Hardtop Comparison Video IMG_20240216_075001
That looks like it was made to be there - looks great!

Is it just a 3D-ish sticker or what? Do they make any other countries flags… Like Canada? 😁
Sponsored