Sponsored

What is the most fun vehicle you have driven!! Bronco, Wrangler, anything else?

HotLap

Outer Banks
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor and 2019 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Original Plymouth Pontiac superbird
Solid white and the super bird emblem on both sides, vinyl black top , this was in “71-72”
Great time to have been growing up 😀
WOW, solid classic, sounds like my love for all things Boss 302 in 69 & 70…never could afford one back then (not to mention was too young to drive) but the Boss 302 in Grabber Blue was absolute eye candy back then…
Sponsored

HotLap

Outer Banks
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I had a ‘67 XR7. Loved that car. Totaled it. 😔
Loved those early Cougars. Had a buddy who owned a 68 (or 69) XR7 convertible and we had lots of great times in that car! Was fully loaded and while on same chassis/wheelbase as Mustang, it was definitely more upscale…

HotLap

Outer Banks
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
A few bikes, which were always fun back in younger and dumber days.
1716313376765-vy.png

1716313433623-4w.png

For cars/trucks/sane people vehicles, probably my Split bumper R/S Camaro with monoleafs and a beefed-up 396 for go-fast and look cool doing it, and my TJ that was just a blast to drive every stinkin' minute (at least below 65mph).
Awesome RC51, Honda’s racing v twin (IIRC)…almost bought one but went with the CBR1000RR instead….both were absolute butt-kicking machines…

HotLap

Outer Banks
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
snip, snip…
One of my future wants/personal builds is a 70-73 Ram Air III Firebird. The T/A’s are much more valuable and desirable. But I like the mean look of those twin scoops with that body style.
Those Ram air Firebirds (code name WSJ 20’s or similar?) were fast. It’s been a long time ago, but a buddy in high school test drove one with the (again, IIRC) 455V8 w/Ram Air and it was an absolute beast. Not a huge GM fan, but it was sad to see them discontinue Pontiac and keep Buick…just my 02 Of course.

HotLap

Outer Banks
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey OP, thank you for taking me back down memory lane with all the cool cars/bikes from the past😉

Sponsored

Rickbobby334

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have had many vehicles to include; Jeep Wrangler, Mustang GT and a 300 ZX T-Top, they were all very nice to have cars. But the most fun to drive car has to be the Mini S models… if you have driven one, you know what I mean. And now the bronco 2.7 L has to be the king of the Hill far as go anywhere do everything and a thrilling ride💯💥

c9e6f7de-858d-4325-bde9-cce8c6d0631a.jpeg

IMG_4112.jpeg

IMG_7625.jpeg

4wardMotion

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
My wife bought me some laps in some fun cars, I thought the Huricon would be my favorite of the bunch, however the GT3 was the most thrilling ride. That thing howls, and gave a new meaning to "it handles like it's on rails". Highly recommend if you ever get the chance.

I had an old 79' Z28 for awhile as a teenager, which for that time in my life, was the perfect back road cruiser. It was slow, and handled horribly, but windows down in the summer on back roads blasting music and the exhaust note, it was a blast.

I also had an E60 M5 for awhile, when it ran right, that V10 would scream and shifts banged right. I'm glad I experienced it, but I would not recommend owning one...

I'm super happy with my most recent purchase of a CTS V2 M6, my first experience with boost. It's torquey enough before you get into boost to be fun, but when you get into it, it pulls and pulls and pulls. Would recommend.

My wife's Bronco has been fun, our first new car, taking the top off is nice. You all already probably know the rest lol

Last edited:

Eastmort

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a 2 door Bronco and 2 door Rubi. They are both a blast to drive. They put a smile on my face every time I get in. I had a Ranger and it just wasnt the same. Rode smoother, handled better, but the fun factor just wasnt there. I don't know if it was the longer wheelbase or any other factor. Let me know what you think is the most fun to drive?
I‘ve had literally dozens of great rides over my 48 years driving, (Including a ’21 Badlands) but the car that’s the most fun is my 1974 VW Thing Acapulco Edition. Pure analogue driving and the most “smiles per mile” you can get on four wheels. I can’t begin to express how many strangers ask about it every time I take it out, which is often!

IMG_7651.jpeg

Johnny Rebel

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Big Bend, 2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

When I was a kid, my father always had fast cars. He had a BMW M1 as his daily driver for several years that I have the fondest memories of. Sadly, he sold it before I was old enough to drive it very much, but that's the one car I'd love to have back.

As far as modern vehicles, my 2DR Bronco is the one that makes me smile the most. It's nothing fancy, but I absolutely love driving it every day. For whatever reason, it just makes me happy.

Sponsored

Imaginary Friend

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and a Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Fordified1

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Mustang ecoboost, 4wd Excursion, ‘69 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Desert_Brush

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mini Cooper
Your Bronco Model
Base
Mine was a 2007 Ninja 250. I stopped riding about 5 years ago and I think about it every single day. A C6 corvette on an open highway was a whole different kind of fun. Off road would definitely be the bronco because I can take it on fire roads, sand, gravel, snow, ice, and mud. Next on my list to get is an adv bike so can do most of what the bronco can do, but with the fun of a motorcycle. I would not compare any of them though since none are in the same category.