Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 Pajero 2.5TD, '99 Land Cruiser '15 Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Sounds like it's a show vehicle preview of what you could do to customize and make the Bronco your own, i.e. the seats which may be made available as add-ons.
Sponsored

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2019 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford are being realistic, then tongue in cheek, then realistic. In that order.

I get the excitement, but some of these folks need to take a deep breath. All cars, upon release, aren't 100% representative of what the final available product will be. This is not a unique situation. Ford made a badass vehicle and I'm psyched

BroncoHooves

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Sounds like it's a show vehicle preview of what you could do to customize and make the Bronco your own, i.e. the seats which may be made available as add-ons.
There needs to be a delete option in that case so we don't have to store four extra seats. :)

aman43

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Im super bummed that interior isnt available, but half of the words on the site are " Preproduction computer-generated image shown. Not representative of vehicle reserved. " so it feels a bit foolish to play lawyer and suggest false advertising.
that disclaimer isnt watermarked on the image and the image is on every social media site and car website that exists. Its sloppy at best, blatant false advertisement at worst.

I put an reserve down for the car based on the idea i would have this leather option. Whats going to happen when the 100k other people who dont follow the internet realize it doesnt exist?

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350r, F150, Expedition, Cayenne and the others.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

that disclaimer isnt watermarked on the image and the image is on every social media site and car website that exists. Its sloppy at best, blatant false advertisement at worst.

I put an reserve down for the car based on the idea i would have this leather option. Whats going to happen when the 100k other people who dont follow the internet realize it doesnt exist?
Nothing...There will be a zillion better aftermarket options.

Sponsored

NorthernBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
335xi
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

How much is FCA paying you to talk negatively on their competetions forums?

aman43

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How much is FCA paying you to talk negatively on their competetions forums?
How much is ford paying you to pretend false advertising is okay? What a stupid post.
Im not a person who buys a car every few years im replacing a 97 honda and i have my pennies saved to buy what i want. I dont appreciate ford engaging in blatant false advertising of products that DONT exist.

aplm7

Wildtrak
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This is being way overblown. False advertising is only a thing if you bought and paid for the vehicle. A$100 refundable reservation, given the disclaimers, doesn't give you any special powers. It was on a marketing piece, it was not about performance or functionality

aman43

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is being way overblown. False advertising is only a thing if you bought and paid for the vehicle. A$100 refundable reservation, given the disclaimers, doesn't give you any special powers. It was on a marketing piece, it was not about performance or functionality
its money exchanged my guy.

Sponsored

Jook13

Base
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki samurai
Your Bronco Model
Base
Seems you are making mountains out of mole hills. Hold your judgement till we see the final product. My bet is there are still a few surprises between now and when we see them on dealer lots.

aman43

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Seems you are making mountains out of mole hills. Hold your judgement till we see the final product. My bet is there are still a few surprises between now and when we see them on dealer lots.
I dunno its a pretty big deal that the most attractive interior option for the car , whose images have gone pretty much to every corner of the internet , isnt real at all. Like doesnt exist in any form other than that one vehicle.

Maybe im just crazy but i find it strange everyone is okay with it.