Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

• Banned
Hi wanted to make a poll to find out how many mall crawlers like myself are gonna be out there with the sasquatch package,
I drive 75/25 freeway and dont know how to off road and dont wanna scratch my paint. Just getting the bronco for the looks
cast in your votes
Sponsored

ZiggysDad83

Outer Banks
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
getting mine means that we have moved and need a second car, so there's that obstacle. Minor really.

But once I get it, 100% getting the sasquatch for what i expect to be a 15-20 minute drive to the ferry 1-3x a week as long as the WFH movement continues, all on backroads. Sasquatch will be 90% looks, 10% driving on beaches and light offroading.

Thechief86

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Jeep XJ, 2008 Subaru Forester.
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'll be daily driving mine on days I don't ride my motorcycle. Local hardcore offroading will be reserved for my Jeep, but cross-country trips will be done in the Bronco, and its purpose will be to get me there, no matter what, and no matter where "there" happens to be. Yes, this will include some very hard offroad situations, but tackled with a little more Give A Damn than I bring when I'm in the old Jeep. My 35's and skid plates will certainly have some rock rash on them, as I sit in the drive-thru waiting for my milkshake. My hope is that when I pull away, there will be a smaller puddle of oil than if I had driven the Jeep to Dairy Queen.

OP
OP
andi

andi

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
-
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

• Banned
I'll be daily driving mine on days I don't ride my motorcycle. Local hardcore offroading will be reserved for my Jeep, but cross-country trips will be done in the Bronco, and its purpose will be to get me there, no matter what, and no matter where "there" happens to be. Yes, this will include some very hard offroad situations, but tackled with a little more Give A Damn than I bring when I'm in the old Jeep. My 35's and skid plates will certainly have some rock rash on them, as I sit in the drive-thru waiting for my milkshake. My hope is that when I pull away, there will be a smaller puddle of oil than if I had driven the Jeep to Dairy Queen.
LMAO, love the comment

Sponsored

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My Mansquatch won’t Technically be a daily driver. Have a Camry Hybrid for that but it will be 90% road driven.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It'll be my DD, but the world has changed, so will only go into the office maybe 2 days per week. Right now, I maybe go once, and not sure why. My commute is also very short and may not even be 4 miles all on streets.

Your only concern is wearing down MT tires quickly, but I'd imagine they'd still be effective off road at 25K miles. If you have smooth highway, likely longer. These tires will be loud regardless, so if you drive in silence or talk radio, it may become annoying if you have a longer daily commute.

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Weekends* only.

* my weekends are 3 or 4 days

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ohh god! This is a classic post. Bronco6G Hall of Fame inductee here! ?

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Need a weekend warrior option. Mine won't be my daily and will see minimal duty during the week but I will probably drive it to work on Fridays and the wife will probably use it to pick the kids up from school when the weather's nice.

Sponsored

mootruck98

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wonder how many of us are gonna be #team15mpg
Already there and my Titan doesn't even have 35's OR MTs :oops: #V8GasGuzzlerWithALeadFoot

Edumakated

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I will be daily driving my Warthog. I have no plans whatsoever to take it off road beyond hitting the potholes on Chicago streets. At best, it might go down a dirt road maybe once or twice.

FourHorses

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Heck yeah! This rig will hit the trails in Kentucky, Tennessee, Southern Ohio. Dunes in Michigan, pulling a trailer to the local Motocross track as well as the occasional drop-off/pickup line at the kids school. Gotta let the other kids look in aww at my two climbing on up or outa the Beast. I got a short drive to work, so it will do it all.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

What country do you think we live in? Of course they'll be DD!

Ford Bronco Anyone else daily driving a Sasquatch Bronco: POLL images (1)

Last edited:

perfectburrito

Badlands
First Name
Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands Sasquatch, 2.7AT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This will be my daily driver and weekend toy for the next 3-5 years. At that point, I will either swap into the next generation Bronco, OR retire this rig to an off-road only RV dinghy and get a hybrid/electric for daily driving.
Sponsored