First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E150 Adventure Van, Chevrolet Spark
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
All of us sitting in purgatory waiting for the Bronco angels to save us.

purgatory.jpg

mspaz789

Wildtrak
First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Why is there a wildtrak with a soft top at my dealer but I can’t switch to one. Ford needs to do more. I’ve seen 2 door FE being raffled off in CA. But I bet there is a reservation holder waiting on theirs. Us little guys who work hard for there money always get the shaft. I’m sure the big wigs at Ford have couple sitting in their garages

mspaz789

Wildtrak
First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sponsored

Big Blue

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Why is there a wildtrak with a soft top at my dealer but I can’t switch to one. Ford needs to do more. I’ve seen 2 door FE being raffled off in CA. But I bet there is a reservation holder waiting on theirs. Us little guys who work hard for there money always get the shaft. I’m sure the big wigs at Ford have couple sitting in their garages
I think all those Broncos sitting are getting soft tops and going to dealers! I switch to a soft top and got my Bronco last week. I was an 8/18 reservation.

navi

Base
First Name
Navi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
First time looking at a stock? Yeah, a stock up 100% in the last year dropped 2% on the same day GM was down 1.8%…iT WaS THe tOps!

...and it doesn't. F is up this morning in a down market, and this info is now available to all of the analysts who cover Ford. People yesterday talking about shorting F because of this were off their rocker....unless they believe it speaks to deeper problems within the company, which could be valid. This on it's own though will make no difference at all to that valuation....as can be seen this morning.

lmfao, you were the one crowing about it being up .1% for a few hours next morning until it dropped.
Fanboy? bet you're long on F.
🤣🤣🤣

bogdanoff-he-bought-dump-it.jpg

Last edited:

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
lmfao, you were the one crowing about it being up .1% for a few hours next morning until it dropped.
Fanboy? bet you're long on F.
🤣🤣🤣
I was just noting that this Bronco news caused zero movement. It was not noticeable. No market reaction….and I’m short. Bought at 7 and sold at 10….waiting for the dip that hasn’t come to buy back. The market expected very little from Bronco this year, and they’re getting what they expected.

navi

Base
First Name
Navi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I was just noting that this Bronco news caused zero movement. It was not noticeable. No market reaction….and I’m short. Bought at 7 and sold at 10….waiting for the dip that hasn’t come to buy back. The market expected very little from Bronco this year, and they’re getting what they expected.
Well then maybe you’re in good shape…doubt the effects from all of their recent problems (F150s too )have fully sunk in.

Ford Bronco 📣 Ford announces MIC hardtop solution (program 21B49): unscheduled orders will get MY2022, delivered & built Broncos will have tops replaced 4C25D399-A87E-45F9-9408-09FE2DF99B0C

Sponsored

Athelstan

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado, Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So those of us that submitted an order for a ‘21 after March 19 get no guarantee of price lock? Ford was happy to take our $100 and dealers taking our deposits for 2021’s. If my dealer amends my price up when I get my ‘22 order in I’m out

It is a disappointing situation for those of us who ordered after the March date. I'm hanging in unless my dealer crazy with the price

brettf22

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m not sure what it says but your corporate communications when your NA Product Communications Director tweets something pretty tone deaf, given the feelings of those stuck on Dirt Hill. He did apologize in a later tweet.

:edit since he deleted the tweet, so here’s a screenshot:
Ford Bronco 📣 Ford announces MIC hardtop solution (program 21B49): unscheduled orders will get MY2022, delivered & built Broncos will have tops replaced A79BD0F0-9E99-4B88-AE8B-9CD9787BDCE9

Last edited:

6GJohnny

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I am a first month reservation holder that is still waiting.

I was thinking today….. I’ve been dreaming of driving my new Bronco and looking forward to showing off how awesome it is and I want a 21 because it will be rare.

This all said I’m starting to think that the 21s could be worth less than the 22s in the future due to design flaws.

I truly hope that this hard top is not just 1 of many first design issues.

Trying to decide what to do.
Decide what to do? Your only choice is to wait or cancel.

UtahLars

First Edition
First Name
Laurent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Ford Bronco First Edition. ‘21 Audi RS6 Avan
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Why should 2-door customers continue to have any faith in your empty claims of making things right?
I've never owned a Wrangler/Gladiator, but that Gecko green color is calling my name. Before the Bronco announced the production of the new Bronco, I was ready to buy a Gladiator! I'm in the market for an SUV with removable doors/top, no off-roading for me. But Jeep is also having problems producing Jeeps, which is why I'm probably going to wait for the my Bronco, which was just built 08/05, I think! At least my recent Ford email said it's built and waiting for a new MIC! Don't get me wrong, I'm in a great spot than many others, in that my Bronco has been built, but just the waiting and the unknown from Ford, which is why I'm looking at a Gladiator. Good luck to all!

I had a Gecko green 2 door Mojave, but unfortunately lost it in Hurricane Sandy before I even got it fully registered. But yes it was spectacular. More recently had a Gladiator which I had lifted a few inches on 35s and tube doors. What fun. These are great vehicles, I would not hesitate to buy a Wrangler or Gladiator. Particularly the latter since its will give you pickup functionality so its not redundant with the Bronco.
Sponsored