First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I am having the same issue. One thing I noticed - not moving, clutch out, move the gear shifter to the right and pull slightly towards 6th gear and the noise will stop. Let go of the gear shifter and the noise starts up again. Anyone else experience this?
Hi there. This noise concern doesn’t sound like something we want you to experience with your Bronco. Could you please send us a PM with your VIN and the name and location of your Ford dealer? I'd be happy to look into how I can assist you on my end.
Sponsored

grayshadow

Black Diamond
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yep, mine is making the same noise but haven’t scheduled with a dealer yet. Was hoping @Ford Motor Company would do something about this known issue by now.

Kilgore

Badlands
First Name
Kilgore
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks like I get to join the rumble club. Mine sounds like a rock crusher on cold mornings. Since it's dropped into the 20's at night, it is especially bad. The noise is gone within 1-2 miles and stays gone until another cold soak.

Can make it go away by pushing the clutch or nudging 6th gear.

Every other aspect of the transmission is perfect. If this noise is "normal when cold" and has no long term downside, I'm OK with it. I'm not OK with the dealer throwing parts at my rig hoping to find the issue. So I'm in wait and see mode for now.

Really had hoped Ford would provide some sort of info by now.

Last edited:

72Bucko

Badlands
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150, 72 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone seen that promo pic redo of Santa and the Bronco in Ford’s cold testing facility.

October 2022 new Badlands 2.3/7Speed had this a little once with the first cold spell in late Oct. and less than 100 miles. It got warm again, but it’s back now and much worse from twenty degree nights (200 miles).

Now I find this thread showing the exact problem widely experienced. And it has been going on long enough I can only believe Ford is knowingly pushing out defective product to bank the sales, leaving the customer (who waited patiently and with great anticipation for over two years) to deal with their problem.

Thanks Ford - Thanks Farley - Ho Ho Ho !!!

Last edited:

Sponsored

72Bucko

Badlands
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150, 72 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
And Now This >

Dilfman

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse Gsx
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just picked my 7MT Base Squatch up last week and noticed the noises a few days ago. Hear it in Neutral-3rd and when in neutral if I move it over to 6th the noise stops. Taking it in Monday to see what they’ll say. Shifts fine and all but definitely doesn’t sound right.

ozzz

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Genesis
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
appointment set for dec. 3... oy
wish ford would issue some kind of official statement.

72Bucko

Badlands
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150, 72 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Must just store Beer in there now!

FB7329F7-FDB7-48FA-B408-139F74D0556F.jpeg

Dingbat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cars, bikes, canoes, sailboats…
Your Bronco Model
Base
Add another one to the list.
Started getting the rumble this week when we started getting cold nights. Clutch pushed in, rumble stops, let it out it starts up again. Continues to make the noise in gear and moving. Just over 1000 miles.

Sponsored

Classic28

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine has been making this noise since I picked it up from the dealer with 26 miles, have less than 700 now. When I push the clutch in it goes away but with the clutch held in it comes back a few seconds later. Funny thing though is I just went out to check the 6th gear thing and there’s no noise. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Seebazs

Badlands
First Name
Esteban Andres
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands 2 Door 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just got my Bronco Badlands 2 door 7MT a couple of days ago. I live in Michigan a temperatures drop pretty heavy in winter time (right now 25F to 35F) My Bronco is at 182 Miles currently and I’m experiencing the same issue, but after the car warms up it goes away. I love my Bronco, but it’s a little weird to purchase a brand new vehicle and get this sound after a few miles of driving it. I’m going to call the dealership tomorrow and see what they say. Other than that, I haven’t had any issues with it, it’s an amazing ride. If anyone’s got an update on this issue please feel free to reply. Kindly

Seebazs

Badlands
First Name
Esteban Andres
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine has been getting the same rattling noise, I only have 190 miles on my Bronco Sports Badlands 2022. Please help.

Seebazs

Badlands
First Name
Esteban Andres
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Update on my Bronco

I just scheduled an appointment at my Ford. They told me they are going to talk to the techs about the situation,check if the have any TSB available and let me know if they have a loaner car for me to drive while they recreate the sound. They want me to leave the Bronco over night so they can do a cold start on it.

UTultimate

Badlands
First Name
UltimateBronco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands