First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Toyota MR2
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Not bad. But it's more like those that came in after the person that wants steak, some of them got steak.
But what if you look around and notice that some of those people arriving after you have steak? What would you do then?
Well, then you stand up and call your server over to your table again. Before the waiter even has a chance to speak, you slap him across the face as hard as you can. You then loudly announced to the entire restaurant that you'll never dine at the establishment again! On your way out, you grab the table closest to the exit and flip it over.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
29 builds over 5 weeks with 200 orders is still a 8-9 months to fill all of their orders (so many will be waiting for a while longer). I'm sure it's a big dealer that gets more allocation based on historical sales.

How much sense does it make to shut down the line if you can't build due to constraints or they can't ship too many to one dealer because of laws around allocation disbursement that would be deemed unfair to other dealers.
The issue is people are getting constraint filled orders without a reservation...it's like it's not clicking with some of you. I don't give 2 shits that some guy walks in and orders a stripped down soft top BB. I do care when people are ordering top trims with MICs and getting scheduled. I also care that allocations are not being more evenly distributed amongst top Bronco selling dealers. Why should it matter how many Escapes a dealer sold 2 years ago? What the hell does that have to do with my open order and 18 month long reservation?

I'm about to just take a couple day break from this place before I get slapped with another 2 week forum vacation for voicing my opinion on a matter.

Booback

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xxx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You know this wouldn't be so bad if I could take my damn reservation order and transfer it to another dealer who didn't take 400+ reservations prior to March 19th, 2021, but NO. We can't do that. Those dealers did ZERO work / needed zero leads on those reservation sales, they shouldn't be entitled to them.
@Ford Motor Company

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

For those that were not around at the beginning of the Bronco launch and reservations, here is what FORD said, in print, on their website, AT DIFFERENT TIMES, to entice people to signup for a reservation, before they changed the rules two or three times.

Bronco Reservations FAQ
Jul 15, 2020
Will reservations be fulfilled in the order placed?
• Reservations will be fulfilled in approximately the same order received, based on final ordering and production of similarly configured Broncos. All reservations will be completed before production of stock units begins.

Ford Changes How Broncos are Allocated - But Doesn’t Want You to Know
Oct 26, 2020
Original Q&A

Reservations will be fulfilled in approximately the same order received, based on final ordering and production of similarly configured Broncos. All reservations will be completed before production of stock units begins.

New Q&A

Reservations will be fulfilled in approximately the same order received, however, actual delivery may vary based upon a number of factors including vehicle model and configuration selected, commodity constraints, residency, delivery, and final ordering and production of similarly configured Broncos.

Updated Bronco FAQ
Dec 15, 2020

Reservations will be fulfilled in approximately the same order received using timestamp, however, actual delivery may vary based upon a number of factors including vehicle model and configuration selected, part constraints, and the number of Bronco vehicles your dealer will receive.
Thanks for posting. I'm not sure if there have been any stock units ordered by dealers. If they have they are probably sitting there as "99"s. The ones on the lots from what I a have seen have either been because someone didn't take delivery or the dealer played games adding ADM. Also this is clear that actual delivery may vary based on a number of factors including where you live (in other words what dealer you selected). But I also know they probably would build a stock unit if they can't ship due to allocation or they can't build because of constraint, because they are not going to just send workers home for the day.

Sponsored

croyco

Black Diamond
First Name
croydon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
(please post your letter to Ford Motor Co. )

Dear Ford.
When I make a reservation at a restaurant, I expect walk-ins will not be served before me. But in your case, that seems to be ok with you. Dealer allocations have created an unfair environment and have alienated your customers. Your commitment should be with your customers in order of their reservation. We completely understand supply chain issues. But allowing walk ins to get a VIN number and build date when I had a reservation in July 2020 is down right insulting. Please get your priorities straight. Customer is supposed to come first.

Steve Dey
I get your frustration. And don't claim to have a handle on Bronco internal decision making.

My thing is my Bronco was built on 12/17/21 and has languished in a out lot at the Wayne plant going on 5 weeks now.

Im told by the dealer who knows when it will arrive could 12 weeks or more.
I am told by a Unnamed Ford employee that they can get it moved up. Wow 4 day delivery simple by changing shippers.
They were lied to by logistics. 10 days later still there.

I am told by multiple shippers that what happens is this. Ford puts out a RFQ blast every week and if they don't get the number they want the car does not ship. I have seen my VIN come and go on shipper sites. So I called and asked WTF is happening. That is the answer almost all gave. They post the VIN as pending after the RFQ and take it down when the contract is denied.
As I have a race team and intend on racing in the 4600 class when ever. I told the dealer and the contact in Ford "I'll pay the dealer and send our hauler to Wayne and pick it up." Response was "NEVER HAPPEN"
I was told I should have the dealer call Dealer Business Service and request and expedited shipment of the car. There response was , we have done that many times and they say OK no problem. But nothing happens, It's just BS to get them off the phone.
Now as a business owner, I am concerned with bottom line and I respect Ford's need to make money.

So MY SOLUTION IS THIS:
Let those who are willing to spend the $$. Pay and extras shipping fee to allow a shipper to bid the right amount and still make a profit. Or contract with a shipper to pick up there Bronco at the plant.

Auto Haulers need to make a profit to. I know from calculating
the cost of our hauler going to races that, cost per mile is important and with rising fuel prices that CPM is going up necessitating a rise in the bid price of a haul.

Anyway that is my solution.

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 E55 wagon, '98 Suzuki X-90, '96 Town Car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ok différent route I am just try

yea I forget that all Broncos aren't on 35's so my bad
hahaha, a g wagon 4x4 squared is probably the ultimate off-road machine. but the amount of money could build 4 broncos or wranglers.

And yes I ordered a stock black diamond with 32" didn't feel like the sas was necessary for my use.

RalBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Base
This very sentiment is getting tiresome on these forums.

By no means does Ford seem to have their ducks in a row with the Bronco rollout.
That being said, I don’t know if I’ve ever seen so many grown ass men complain about customer service in my life, or act like their entire world has been turned upside down because they have to wait an additional number of months before their brand new car arrives.

Being frustrated is ok, but I think we all need to be grateful for the fact that we can afford one of these vehicles. Pour a stiff beverage and breathe a little.

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Dear Ford,

Thank you for my wonderful 2 door WT Sasquatch Bronco that I drove off the lot in last night. Keep up the great work!

Signed,
Happy Bronco Owner.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Thanks for posting. I'm not sure if there have been any stock units ordered by dealers. If they have they are probably sitting there as "99"s. The ones on the lots from what I a have seen have either been because someone didn't take delivery or the dealer played games adding ADM. Also this is clear that actual delivery may vary based on a number of factors including where you live (in other words what dealer you selected). But I also know they probably would build a stock unit if they can't ship due to allocation or they can't build because of constraint, because they are not going to just send workers home for the day.
Yes, dealer's can order stock units:
Understanding The Ford Order Process

And yes dealer's are receiving stock units:
Dealerships Starting to Receive Stock Broncos

Sponsored

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yes, dealer's can order stock units:
Understanding The Ford Order Process

And yes dealer's are receiving stock units:
Dealerships Starting to Receive Stock Broncos
Makes sense. But agree they shouldn't have said they wouldn't be build any stock units ahead of reservations.

• Dealer places order into the USOB (Unscheduled Order Bank)
  • When Dealer has vehicle allocation for scheduling, orders are scheduled based on Order Type, Priority Code and commodity restrictions.
So basically what I said, it goes in as a '99' but when they preview orders and there are no customer orders to build but the dealer has allocation their 99 is changed to a 20-80 priority stock order.

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Also with ALL this no one should have to ask Ford anything...the dealer should know everything that is going on and they should be able to exactly what is going on with your order.

QUOTE "Ford provides Dealers with a schedule for vehicle allocation each week on Monday mornings which shows how many vehicles of each model line that the Dealer has allocation for scheduling that week. That same weekly allocation report also includes information on any regional commodity issues or restrictions. On Monday afternoons, the Scheduling Toolbox Report is released which provides more detailed information on commodity issues and scheduling availability on a national basis. On Tuesday mornings, the AM Scheduling Preview Report is available to show Dealers which vehicle orders have been selected or previewed, on an initial basis, to be selected for scheduling that week. The same report is updated and available on Wednesday morning to show any changes based on commodity issues that may have changed.

On Wednesday afternoon, the Regional Scheduler issues a notice informing Dealers of the vehicle specifications available for scheduling for orders not already showing on the AM Preview Report. This provides Dealers with information on what vehicle specifications are available for scheduling should they have orders showing on the AM Preview Report that are not what the Dealer wants." UNQUOTE

Last edited:

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My wife’s dealer laughed at her first day reservation, called it “worthless.” Actually said she’d be better off not using it.
As of lately, I honestly believe that dealer may be right.
I can't believe I just fucking typed that. :rolleyes:

mspaz789

Wildtrak
First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I've noticed that most people getting a VIN are the ones ordering a 4 door soft top. base or big bend
This shouldn't matter on which model.

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 E55 wagon, '98 Suzuki X-90, '96 Town Car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs