First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 BMW e46
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Heck no. Love my BL. Hard for me to believe it, but I reach for the Bronco keys before I reach for my BMW 330i keys.

The Bronco is so much fun to drive. Even with the horrid gas mileage, and wind noise at speed, I really love driving my BL.
Sponsored

JDS

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TT Roadster, Reatta convertible.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So far no, but I will have to let you know once I get it.

JamesButabi

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Mustang Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Taking delivery Monday of my Race Red OBX 2.7. Only regret is not ponying up for the squatch.

Rockledge

Base
First Name
Darryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Race Red Sasquatch , 1951 Willy's M-38
Your Bronco Model
Base
please post photo's when you pick it up . Race Red has shown to be a very limited production color.

Drabon74

Black Diamond
First Name
DR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner(2007 & 2021)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I had my 2.7 base 4 door for 2 weeks before i cashed out and made a quick 9k. That 2 weeks gave me pause on ordering another one. Our 22 4runner is easier to live with day to day, the soft top never seemed to fit right and was as hot as hedes, and the gas mileage was bad. What I loved was the styling, power, and pretty robust features even on the base model. I may still order another one, but this time I’ll get the hard top and mod bumper In the 2 door with the 2.3

Sponsored

lsirois

First Edition
First Name
Luc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150 Supercrew Lariat
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Remorse? No...but I debated between the Bronco and Gen3 F-150 Raptor before ordering the Bronco. I now have the Bronco and that debate continues in my head.

M Redwood

Big Bend
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BB,BASE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hellzzzz no regret...ill lose almost no money on this veh...and its the perfect bronco...well done Ford motor company

titleistforged

Base
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Base, 2024 IS 500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

my only remorse is that I didn't order mine. Still, got one!

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Ok I'm completely satisfied with my 4door soft top. I have no issues with mine. Now as fsr as the plastic interior goes well hello mcfly is an outdoor rated vehicle not some Cadillac with high end leather everywhere. I have zero issues with any part of the bronco.
Although I will say that I am a bit surprised at how thin the metal is and how thin the paint job is. But other then thay I'm happy couldn't have asked for a netter vehicle purchase.
Funny, my Wranglers interior is 10 times nicer than the cheap ass broncos. Also Biff the bronco is all aluminum Ford is famous for using it.

Sponsored

JRS993

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve seen people bitch about it. I’m not sure what they were expecting with an open top vehicle. My only gripe is all the plastic on the inside.
I picked up my 4D Badlands 11/11/21 and now have 12,3XX miles on her. I agree on the plastic, it scratches at the slighted touch. So if you aren't careful, it will show more wear and tear on the inside than is rightly should.

still_waiting

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla, VW.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I picked up my 4D Badlands 11/11/21 and now have 12,3XX miles on her. I agree on the plastic, it scratches at the slighted touch. So if you aren't careful, it will show more wear and tear on the inside than is rightly should.
Is there really no fix for the plastic scuffing so easy? No product to wipe on and clean it up? I have two little ones and I can see them scuffing the F out of it and my wife complaining about how ugly it looks

RideEmCowboy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'95 Mustang,'08 Honda Civic,'03 15hh QH Paint mare
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

No remorse whatsoever. I adore our Steamboat, 2d Eruption Green Base Camp w/ aftermarket sidesteps and ceramic coating. I bought him for the ranch where I work (equine-assisted learning and therapy) and couldn't be happier. For 19 years I drove there in an old 5L Mustang and winced with every pit and puddle--had to be winched out of a ditch one time.

Ceramic coating has been great for lo-water wash during the drought. All the dust, pollen, bugs, and bird droppings just wipe right off with a µfiber cloth (and some Chemical Guys ceramic waterless wash).

Raining now and more tomorrow!--early and odd for No. CA. Going out to the ranch soon and will hit every rutted puddle I can find with my new Rokbloks front mudflaps (and Ford OEM rears). :p

Going out to the Eastern Sierra & down to the Mohave in a couple of weeks, too......

Dino

Outer Banks
First Name
Dino
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ram 1500 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Funny how they want to "look" like us, but don't want to take the extra steps to actually "be" like us.

Guess we should take it as a complement that so many want to copy our style. Problem is that these guys just get in the way and drive up the cost for regular folk.

No way that a Bronco with ADM is for just the normal guy, with a normal job, who just wants to go wheelin, camping, or just needs it to get home in rural America. I'm in one of these cities with a soft job, but my roots!

Nope, it's the Atlanta, Miami, LA, etc set that are grabbing up all the Broncos, making them look stupid, or the trendy set.

Takes the Bronco out of the hands of the guys who'll use it as built, but aren't rich. Great for Ford, but it's sad really.
I think this means there will be more unwheeled Broncos on the market later on. They're not going off road, might spill their Latte. You'll have people trading Sasquatch packages that have never left the pavement.

bdezmo

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Chevy Dually
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve seen people bitch about it. I’m not sure what they were expecting with an open top vehicle. My only gripe is all the plastic on the inside.
...and the short gas pedal. But I fixed that!
Sponsored