Sponsored

Anyone else considering getting into a Bronco Sport? Since we have a long wait....

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think you all are on the money. Keep the truck and wait it out.
That's what I was going to say. The way time flies these days the wait will be over before you know it.

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Where did you find that stupid buyer...I have some swamp land to sell them.

Right now my local dealer has a dozen or more sports on the lot... They aren't rare by far, definitely not worth paying ADM and most definitely not worth paying over MSRP for used.
I didn't find the stupid buyer. It's what they're currently going for at auction. To clarify I never said they were rare. I as well as everyone with half a brain cell knows that. I honestly am not sure what your point is? 😕 it's seems as though you're saying buyer beware because I'm trying to sell a Sport model to someone whom asked for opinions on a vehicle. Fact is the Sport model is not rare but on average sits on a lot less than 11 days as new. Fact is they are selling used above window sticker, that is not an ADM. An ADM is an Added Dealer Markup. Have a great day! Enjoy your swamp land.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I didn't find the stupid buyer. It's what they're currently going for at auction. To clarify I never said they were rare. I as well as everyone with half a brain cell knows that. I honestly am not sure what your point is? 😕 it's seems as though you're saying buyer beware because I'm trying to sell a Sport model to someone whom asked for opinions on a vehicle. Fact is the Sport model is not rare but on average sits on a lot less than 11 days as new. Fact is they are selling used above window sticker, that is not an ADM. An ADM is an Added Dealer Markup. Have a great day! Enjoy your swamp land.
not looking to start a battle, but simply for most folks, running out and buying a brand new car just to hold them over until their Bronco comes in is a bad financial move.

I'm happy you were lucky enough for it to be a wash...that is rare and you are the exception. I would just not want someone to run out to purchase thinking they are going to easily get back even close to their OTD.

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Unless someone is just looking to get any random new car, you might as well be asking if they are looking at a Rolls Royce instead of waiting for a Bronco.

Sponsored

Stroopaloop

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GMC canyon all terrain
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Some effin BALLERS
I am guessing.... based on no knowledge or facts. I will get my 2022 Bronco in 18 months. I was thinking since the market is so crazy high on Trucks right now that I could trade my truck and get top value.. I could get into a Bronco Sport immediately. When my Bronco comes in... Trade the Bronco sport for the Bronco.

I have a slight history of having too little patience. I am unsure of the resale market on Bronco sport.... so Im not sure if Trading into a Bronco sport while I am waiting to get into the Bronco will be a wise financial decision.

No matter what I wont cancel my current reservation.
If you're that impatient and need a vehicle, better off getting that ford ecosport or whatever that mini death trap is called.

eastbaybronco

Badlands
First Name
Rudy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco 4-Door CG Sasquatch 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Sport was ok...but pales in comparison to the Bronco. I would just stick it out. I don't see what you would get from owning the sport in the mean time.

BadlandsBronc21

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Toyota Tundra Crewmax 2018 Audi S5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No chance in hell. Sport= lose man card.

OP
OP
Jeffwomack

Jeffwomack

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

A follow up.. lots of opinions. I’m Going to get a Bronco. I’m going to keep my man card. It just sucks that Ford can produce the Sport and not the Bronco !!

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

not looking to start a battle, but simply for most folks, running out and buying a brand new car just to hold them over until their Bronco comes in is a bad financial move.

I'm happy you were lucky enough for it to be a wash...that is rare and you are the exception. I would just not want someone to run out to purchase thinking they are going to easily get back even close to their OTD.
I agree with you. My guess is some used car dealer's think the Sport is the Bronco and are paying top $ for them. I'm about to buy another Sport to hold me over until my order comes in however I'm going into it with equity and 0% for 48, so I'm not worried about it. Worst case for me I'll own 1 of each, which isn't the end for me.

Sponsored

gizmohd

Badlands
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport (Wife), Bronco Badlands (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My wife looked at the sport and asked if she could have one for herself since I had the big boy on order.. :)

NotaVegetarian

Badlands
First Name
Nota
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 Bronco, 1979 Bronco, F250 Super Crew
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can wait. Have two Broncos a 78 and 79. The Sport just doesn’t fit in my stable.

OP
OP
Jeffwomack

Jeffwomack

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I agree with you. My guess is some used car dealer's think the Sport is the Bronco and are paying top $ for them. I'm about to buy another Sport to hold me over until my order comes in however I'm going into it with equity and 0% for 48, so I'm not worried about it. Worst case for me I'll own 1 of each, which isn't the end for me.
I may get one of each as well.

OP
OP
Jeffwomack

Jeffwomack

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

No chance in hell. Sport= lose man card.
If I get a sport that doesn’t effect my man card. The more I thought about that comment the more I realize there are some people who judge themself of the vehicle in their driveway. My Ride does not define me. If I buy a Sport and I also get a Bronco that in no way effects my man card or anyone else’s for that matter.

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model