Sponsored

Anyone got a reservation? Getting stuck trying to get by . . .

SilverII

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Finally got it.. 1011XXXX -

I used EDGE browser, kept refreshing till it finally worked
Sponsored

Mitragorz

First Edition
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PIckups
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I found this thread because I was having the same problem. I wound up getting through, but before we all get our panties in a bunch I think it's important to note this part of the terms and conditions:

"1. Reservation. You may be able to configure a Ford vehicle (the “Vehicle”) through the Reservation Process (“Reservation”). By completing the Reservation Process, you are not ordering or purchasing a vehicle. The Reservation Process allows you to configure a Vehicle and pay the Reservation Deposit (“Reservation Deposit”) to an authorized Ford or Lincoln dealer (collectively “Dealer”) you select. Participation in the Program does not guarantee you vehicle delivery. You must contact a Dealer to discuss final transaction pricing, arrange any necessary financing, and complete your purchase of the Vehicle. Your Reservation does not guarantee a set price for the Vehicle."

So I'm not really sure what the real benefit to this reservation system is... It's not guaranteeing you a truck.

Also, FWIW, I got through using Incognito Mode.

OP
OP
MCG DAWG

MCG DAWG

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I've tried chrome, explorer (my employer makes us use it) and iphone and none of them have worked. Cleared cookies, hit refresh a thousand times. Still no luck

reaper5252006

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

JUST GOT IT TO WORK AFTER 1 hr and 47 Mins!!!!!!!!! Just kept refreshing and having to log in tons of times and so on and so forth, rinse and repeat, kept getting the blank payment screen for the past hour, and finally my card popped up and I selected it and clicked "Pay", and then got my confirmation! For those still trying, I'm saying a small prayer for each of you, because I've been waiting so many many years like many of you and to have this stumbling block almost put me mentally over the freaking edge. FYI - I chose the 4 Door Outer Banks

Deadfish

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F350, 2007 HD Road King, 2013 370Z
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Finally got mine too... took me almost 2 hours... Reservation # 1012XXXX for badlands. I gave up on first edition

Sponsored
OP
OP
MCG DAWG

MCG DAWG

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I found this thread because I was having the same problem. I wound up getting through, but before we all get our panties in a bunch I think it's important to note this part of the terms and conditions:

"1. Reservation. You may be able to configure a Ford vehicle (the “Vehicle”) through the Reservation Process (“Reservation”). By completing the Reservation Process, you are not ordering or purchasing a vehicle. The Reservation Process allows you to configure a Vehicle and pay the Reservation Deposit (“Reservation Deposit”) to an authorized Ford or Lincoln dealer (collectively “Dealer”) you select. Participation in the Program does not guarantee you vehicle delivery. You must contact a Dealer to discuss final transaction pricing, arrange any necessary financing, and complete your purchase of the Vehicle. Your Reservation does not guarantee a set price for the Vehicle."

So I'm not really sure what the real benefit to this reservation system is... It's not guaranteeing you a truck.

Also, FWIW, I got through using Incognito Mode.

The benefit is Ford stated they will build ALL reserved vehicles first and then move on to building dealer stock.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, if you ever get through, what are you reserving? I'm thinking about the First Edition. So cool!

Mcfly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I finally got a reservation; seems like going back and storing a credit card on my profile did the trick - upon selecting “make payment” my card showed up on the next screen and I was able to confirm. Without my card stored, I kept getting a blank screen when clicking “make payment”.

lrtexasman

Black Diamond
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL traded for 23 Tundra waiting on BD Order
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Reserved. Took a few minutes but got in.

Sponsored

Dmk08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Walk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally got it.. 1011XXXX -

I used EDGE browser, kept refreshing till it finally worked
Hm I wonder if reservation #s change with package or something. I reserved at 8:04p EST and mine is 1012xxxx...

david

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ugh I keep getting Rejected by SLM Monitor (from client) don’t know if it’s b/c I’m not in the US right now? I’ve tried VPN it hangs at diff sections. I can’t even register for ford account.

I’d prefer to also see car or have more info about it, i can’t even choose 4 door or 2 door or color or between first edition (which i know is unlikely) or badlands.

Mitragorz

First Edition
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PIckups
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
The benefit is Ford stated they will build ALL reserved vehicles first and then move on to building dealer stock.
We'll see. I got through just before 10pm. I'm willing to bet that I wasn't part of the first 3,500 people to reserve a FIrst Edition. But, then again, I'm not guaranteed anything anyway.

At least it's refundable.

Ford Bronco Anyone got a reservation?  Getting stuck trying to get by . . . Bronco ReservationEDIT

jtzako

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xterra Pro4x
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally got a reservation! Both times I got a non-blank payment screen I had started from the personal info screen and made it from there to payment without the 'error'. Any time there was an error on the payment screen no amount of refresh would get the proper payment screen.

The 2nd time I got a good payment screen my CC info was already there (which it wasnt the first time) so it apparently saved it to the wallet that time even though it didnt end up working.
Sponsored