NCOBX

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
H2 Hummer, Holden Commodore
Your Bronco Model
Base
You haven’t had to cut into wiring in a long time, although some do to save $10. Most of the add on harnesses plug into the blinker/taillight harness.
I don’t think I’ve ever had to buy a harness as every body on frame vehicle I’ve ever bought had a hitch as standard equipment. I wasn’t aware they had harnesses like that.
Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don’t think I’ve ever had to buy a harness as every body on frame vehicle I’ve ever bought had a hitch as standard equipment. I wasn’t aware they had harnesses like that.
Most are plug and play for the specific vehicle and take about 15 minutes to install.

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
Most are plug and play for the specific vehicle and take about 15 minutes to install.
Can you provide a link? I just want to see a YouTube video on how to do it. I recently replaced a taillight on a 2010 Malibu which I thought would be moderately hard because of taking trim pieces off, but with a little YouTube video, I figured out to do it and saved $75 in labor.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Can you provide a link? I just want to see a YouTube video on how to do it. I recently replaced a taillight on a 2010 Malibu which I thought would be moderately hard because of taking trim pieces off, but with a little YouTube video, I figured out to do it and saved $75 in labor.
I don’t have a link, but you can search on YouTube as well as I can. Take off the rear taillight lens, unplug harness, plug in new harness, replug original harness, replace taillight lens. If you can work a screwdriver, you can do it.

edit to add:
Here’s one for a Tacoma, which is the last one I’ve actually done.

Sponsored

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Basemansquatch... What is the smallest tire you can put on a Sasquatch rim?

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
A

About 235/65R17 (29x9R17) AFIK.

Why??
I would prefer 33s for a daily driver. Want Sasquatch everything except 35s. Wanted to know tire options if keeping same wheels.
It was either keep base wheels and size up or Sasquatch and size down.

Incognito

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jk
Your Bronco Model
Base
I would prefer 33s for a daily driver. Want Sasquatch everything except 35s. Wanted to know tire options if keeping same wheels.
It was either keep base wheels and size up or Sasquatch and size down.
Cool.

Your perfomance on 33"s would be almost exactly like a Badlands.
But without the extra GOAT modes.

Sponsored

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Anybody just getting a base and not doing a thing to it.. that’s what I’m doing I will put 32’s on it after the 30’s wear out.
I’m going to play with mine with mostly bolt-ons and plug ins but I’m intentionally not altering the mechanicals. The biggest change will be making it a 2-seater.

bilguun2011

Base
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hello
I reserved a base but now thinking about switching to BB because of the mid-package.
But i have a question if someone has the answer.
I want to get the mid-package because of Ford Co-Pilot 360.
If I get base, can i add that on as an option or install it aftermarket? If not, I am forced to choose BB which is BS because i don't really care for the additional frill like people on this thread.

also how can i contact ford to make this request because i feel safety features should be standard? i find the BLIS, other features useful especially if i am going do a lift later on.