First Name
Nedim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro SS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I was originally in the camp that said that Ford would restrict those items. However, given the massive price increases on all three of those yesterday, I am now thinking that Ford will let folks order them, and is counting on the huge price increase to drive down demand. (and if not, well that's an extra $5-6k in Ford's pocket compared to Monday.
I had no idea they increased the price on those, wow. This just keeps getting better with Ford lol. When exactly did they increase the price on those items and is this reflected on the configurator?

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m curious to see if they actually update the grille. If they do it’ll be subtle since the design has been the same (for the most part) since uhhh forever lol

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m curious to see if they actually update the grille. If they do it’ll be subtle since the design has been the same (for the most part) since uhhh forever lol
They're really locked in, is the #1 most iconic feature.

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They're really locked in, is the #1 most iconic feature.
I agree. Can’t see them getting too far away from the originality of the design

Sponsored

JBlanco

Base
First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco BaseSquatch, 2023 Tesla Y Performance
Your Bronco Model
Base
I had no idea they increased the price on those, wow. This just keeps getting better with Ford lol. When exactly did they increase the price on those items and is this reflected on the configurator?
Guess they have to pay for the loss of the ones in the price protection group... and what better way to do so than to make other customers pay for it?

Hey, it's not like we are going to cancel our orders...

NDM_84

Raptor
First Name
Nedim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro SS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Guess they have to pay for the loss of the ones in the price protection group... and what better way to do so than to make other customers pay for it?

Hey, it's not like we are going to cancel our orders...
OH Yeah of course, Ford has been very creative in stringing people along and basically lying to them ever since the Bronco was announced and same goes for many Ford dealers. Hey, we will give u $2500 for you wait time if you don't want the Bronco without the constrained items, by the way when you decide to order your Bronco again you will give us back that same money and then some. They should just tell people you will not see what you ordered for 2 years and that's it, that way people can at least make an informed decision.

Lèòn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I

I do...unfortunately. I wish there were some things I could un-see.
Ford Bronco Competition News: 2024 Jeep Wrangler Refresh ordering starts 3/15/23 with lots of changes, updates, upgrades 1678905400023

Think I've seen one in person, all I can say is Jesus!

WT205

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Attempted to web-build a Rubi that is comparable to my WT order and it was $9k more expensive. $70k for a decently optioned Rubicon is insane.

UM_Ftown

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 5.9, 01 XJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Attempted to web-build a Rubi that is comparable to my WT order and it was $9k more expensive. $70k for a decently optioned Rubicon is insane.
Its why I got my Base, the Sport doesn’t compare so you have to jump up to the Sport S and once you start adding options it’s like $7k more for something smaller and doesn’t drive as well.

Ford pricing increases close the gap some but I have a feeling with the upgrades Jeep will be doing that they’ll raise prices so the gap goes back to what it was 6 months ago.

Sponsored

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ok, so looks like I exaggerated a little bit. Price increase was yesterday. Don't know if it's in the configurator yet.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...rice-protection-for-orders-before-3-15.68521/

Lux package up $750
MIC Hardtop up $1200
Sasquatch up $750

So, only about $2700. Plus the price increase from last month.

I thought LUX was a bad deal at the previous price.

Happycampinman

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I loved my Jeep. I bought a used 1983 Manuel hardtop in 83 after I got out of the service. Drive that sucker until it died. Modded the hell out of it. Thousands of miles abusing it off road. Absolutely loved it. Sold it when we had kids and couldn’t justify the repair cost anymore. Jeep isn’t gonna stop improving. Looking forward to seeing what they come out with. Hopefully we have a bit of an arms race betweenFord and Jeep and we all benefit.

jehines3

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I sure wish Bronco had the sky touch option. Truly is the best thing about a Jeep.
You speak the gospel of angels, my friend. This is the aftermarket top development that should be pursued by a serious player in the market. It would break down for shipping and offers the best of both the hard and soft top worlds.

NDM_84

Raptor
First Name
Nedim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro SS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Ok, so looks like I exaggerated a little bit. Price increase was yesterday. Don't know if it's in the configurator yet.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...rice-protection-for-orders-before-3-15.68521/

Lux package up $750
MIC Hardtop up $1200
Sasquatch up $750

So, only about $2700. Plus the price increase from last month.

I thought LUX was a bad deal at the previous price.
It looks like they are discouraging people from getting those constrained items. I definitely am getting sasquatch and Lux, I guess I could live without the hard top.