Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Ford Focus, 98 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can't understand why people are expecting a luxury vehicle from the Bronco. Your dollars are buying offroad capabilities. If it is luxury you want, buy a $60K sports sedan, but good luck with that off road.

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

What's with this easier to clean argument? Leather/soft touch/whatever you call it is just as easy to clean as plastic. I have both and it's a simple spray and wipe with each material.

Sponsored

Low Hammer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th gen F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I’d pay an extra few grand for that. Why didn’t they offer this?!
Just an educated guess from working in large organizations. Classic case of over-the-wall engineering. Design team makes an amazing hand stitched one off prototype. Manufacturing(and the bean counters) laughs at them and says we'll do our best, but it wont even be close to this. After minimal struggle we get the end result.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'll be happy with my 12'' screen and the no frills simple dashboard around it.
I actually find the 8" screen in my wife's F-150 to be huge and somewhat distracting. If Bronco had a "technology delete" option and a bunch of physical tactile controls I'd take it. I can hit every control in my Mustang by feel without even looking.

BroncoAgain

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"14 Wrangler JKUR, Ram 2500 6.7 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The excuse that it for off road is a joke. Look at the Raptor. Ford has done what they always do, they have built in areas they can improve on easily. A bigger engine and a better interior is just down the road for you to trade in your 21 for. Get the loyal Ford guys twice.

Frank N

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

When I think Ford, I think luxury vehicle.

Said no one.

My 14 year old Porsche Boxster had better fit, finish, leather than my Raptor when I took it home. lol

You want a real off road killer with true luxury, pony up and get a G500, or settle for a 60k American engineered vehicle.

Sponsored

Omarius

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JCW
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
There's always the G550 Mercedes if you want luxury.

rlynch356

Base
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Defender 90, RRC TDi, 200 series
Your Bronco Model
Base
I thought the interior looked cheap in places too.... Until I got back in my 1995 Defender 90 to drive home.. Holy S.... it's plastics are 10x worse!!

haha but the bronco's plastics will probably last as long as the defenders, which is seemingly forever.

Tonka Bronka

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, V60 Polestar, 900SS, K1300S, RnineT Racer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If anyone has seen the Bronco in person and sat in it, they will most likely agree with me. The inside is cheap, really cheap...worst than a Wrangler. I sat in a LUX package with the leather and all, and it's still cheap. I was hoping for at least Lariat F150 quality but instead, it's a low or lower XLT. Do not get me wrong I'm still getting it. (However) I will say this if it was not for the front lockers, sway-bar disconnect, and look out over the hood. (from the driver seat it looks great! the way the fender comes down from the outer sides) I would be ordering a Defender 110. I know it's unreliable but I would not own it outside of a full warranty.

Anyway I know it will be fun to drive and great off-road. But really...some of us will daily drive this it would have been nice if the interior matched the outside good looks. IMHO Just venting
I’m glad to hear this. That means I won’t be upset when my boy Tonka puts his big mouth on every single inch of it and throws his DNA all over the place.

Status
Not open for further replies.