Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

How did this jump from a replacement transmission being on back order to all transmission production and parts being on hold? Where's that news coming from?

I'm scheduled for April and yes I want it right from the line so I'll gladly wait for it if true.
Not confirmed, not saying that it's definitely heresay but couple people posted transmission are on back order and that a dealers said they've halted any TSBs to be performed that are currently waiting. Basically a stop hold on!
Sponsored

TxBronc

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 bronco,2006 Tacoma,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Less than 300 miles, noise present, but not long. I guess It to warm here Texas. I’ll have to wait until it’s worse or hopefully Ford recalls all of them.

CapeCodCash

Badlands
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco and 14 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Really is tragic but I guess the fact it seems all transmission production and parts are on hold, they might actually be looking at fixing the issue? There are enough out there that I don't think they can ignore it. Now performance issues arising with myself and others. I'm sure even the dealers are like wtf? They have to deal with our pain. Too many out there making the noise. First thing all of us ask each other in the wild. "Does yours make the noise?"
How many said No? (Excluding the Automatic Trans…..)

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How many said No? (Excluding the Automatic Trans…..)
Since I became aware my own, I'm at 100% yes responses. I don't run into many other 7MTs though.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Really is tragic but I guess the fact it seems all transmission production and parts are on hold, they might actually be looking at fixing the issue? There are enough out there that I don't think they can ignore it. Now performance issues arising with myself and others. I'm sure even the dealers are like wtf? They have to deal with our pain. Too many out there making the noise. First thing all of us ask each other in the wild. "Does yours make the noise?"
New manuals are definitely not on hold. They have built a pile of them the past few weeks with more to come in the next few. New scheduling has stopped until the third quarter but all manuals in the system have been scheduled. That was confirmed by Tim the FVG. Nothing to do with fixing the issue. I would of gladly taken a delay over having to deal with the issue but too late. The Bronco is built and at the rail depot ready to head to the dealer for delivery.

Sponsored

CapeCodCash

Badlands
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco and 14 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

New manuals are definitely not on hold. They have built a pile of them the past few weeks with more to come in the next few. New scheduling has stopped until the third quarter but all manuals in the system have been scheduled. That was confirmed by Tim the FVG. Nothing to do with fixing the issue. I would of gladly taken a delay over having to deal with the issue but too late. The Bronco is built and at the rail depot ready to head to the dealer for delivery.
Me too. I waited 878 days for a broke a** vehicle? Really? And replacing a tranny is no joke. I would have rather waited longer too instead of what I have to go through now.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Those of you that haven't taken possession yet of a manual build you ordered, just don't buy it if you are worried that much about it. Pretty simple really.

Last edited:

Haelous

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If manual Broncos were on hold it would be front page of B6G and there would be pics of the communication from Ford.

It sounds like that belongs in the "my dealer said," file.

I3lackRose

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Those of you that haven't taken possession yet of a manual build you ordered, just don't buy it if you are worried that much about it. Pretty simple really.
That shouldn't be the option. You ordered a vehicle that is falling short of expectations. Most of us have a lot of time invested just waiting. They shouldnt lose their place in line or have to pass up their personally built bronco because Ford's putting garbage on the road right now?

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That shouldn't be the option. You ordered a vehicle that is falling short of expectations. Most of us have a lot of time invested just waiting. They shouldnt lose their place in line or have to pass up their personally built bronco because Ford's putting garbage on the road right now?
Just saying, people always have a choice. Raging on here for 132 pages isn't helping.

Sponsored

I3lackRose

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just saying, people always have a choice. Raging on here for 132 pages isn't helping.
I love the damn thing. Really missing it right now but ford needs to step up to the plate! If it took 1000 pages of raging for them to notice, I'm fine with that (I am one that is kinda raging at time) just to be zero explanation, resolution or updates from Ford's end? They deserve some angry people right now.

I3lackRose

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Mortonm

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

I3lackRose

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Another recall eh ? You cannot get rhe wildtrak or raptor in manual
Gotcha, mixing up trims I guess? Perhaps I'm misspeaking about wildtraks. Regardless what is going on? This is pretty bad!
Sponsored