Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have a POS Bronco
Maybe you should take a break.
I understand your frustration and aggravation but obsessing on this forum is not helping you or anyone else.
We are all trying to get thru this and help each other with constructive comments.
I do hope this is resolved for all of us.
Sponsored

SVTLightning

Badlands
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a POS Bronco
You also have split personalities who don’t realize they are conversing with each other. Constantly replying to your own posts like they are someone else.
Pretty sure a lot of your problems are self inflicted as well. Remember when you posted about manipulating second gear to grind by holding it between the gear? Honestly I don’t even know if you’re an actual Bronco owner at this point and not just some bot.

I3lackRose

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Maybe you should take a break.
I understand your frustration and aggravation but obsessing on this forum is not helping you or anyone else.
We are all trying to get thru this and help each other with constructive comments.
I do hope this is resolved for all of us.
Not frustrated. Stressing the importance of NOT sitting on these defective vehicles.

Sponsored

I3lackRose

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

You also have split personalities who don’t realize they are conversing with each other. Constantly replying to your own posts like they are someone else.
Pretty sure a lot of your problems are self inflicted as well. Remember when you posted about manipulating second gear to grind by holding it between the gear? Honestly I don’t even know if you’re an actual Bronco owner at this point and not just some bot.
You're probably right but not my problem people can't handle being told these are POSs and extremely disappointing vehicles.

I3lackRose

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Imma take a break for a bit. Totally understand I've become a bit of an annoyance but really yall need to take these back to your dealers. Make FORD fix it. Don't wait for them to. I'm sure by the time I come back there will be several more reporting performance issues. Till then safe driving!

Sponsored

Mortonm

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Imma take a break for a bit. Totally understand I've become a bit of an annoyance but really yall need to take these back to your dealers. Make FORD fix it. Don't wait for them to. I'm sure by the time I come back there will be several more reporting performance issues. Till then safe driving!
just sell it dude and move on, don't let the door hit you on the way out

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Off road enthusiast

Badlands
First Name
Agi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good morning! If you send over a DM with your VIN and Ford dealer info, I can look into your noise concern on my end.
FORD MOTORS: you have been "looking" a lot, but we have received no assistance form you with our Broncos. All of us are capable of contacting Ford dealers in our won. Please STOP wasting our time..
Sponsored