Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia Denali
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco Positivity thread! 12407BC0-9CF4-4678-A1DB-D95B708B4B59

Apparently positivity is not allowed.?
Seriously though, I’m still really looking forward to our Bronco, can’t wait to hit the road with my family, top down, doors off, going to the beach or even just around the corner for ice cream. Maybe the production gods will smile on our order and we’ll get it in time to take it on our vacation to Gatlinburg next August ?.
Sponsored

Andy6GRealG

Wildtrak
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Bait and switch how
Really Levine stated in his own words on Twitter that he would even help someone get x plan for the Bronco and no I’m not talking sport. They wait until B&P is ready to finally launch and spring that on everyone. Yeah that’s the definition of a bait and switch tactic. Still it is what it is, either you cut and run or I stay for the long haul and hope for the best with the dealer you chose. See I was critical and positive at the same time. Lol

Sponsored

Austin26

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
Really Levine stated in his own words on Twitter that he would even help someone get x plan for the Bronco and no I’m not talking sport. They wait until B&P is ready to finally launch and spring that on everyone. Yeah that’s the definition of a bait and switch tactic. Still it is what it is, either you cut and run or I stay for the long haul and hope for the best with the dealer you chose. See I was critical and positive at the same time. Lol
I'm happy that I never had you as a customer when I worked for a car dealership.

EDIT: Sorry to the OP! I'll be positive from now on! I'm recovering from surgery and I didn't get infected or have any problems and I'll be at home this Friday so yay!

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For all those that are feeling a little negative and are thinking of jumping ship, take a little advice from Franky Goes To Hollywood

MacHudson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I am totally stoked. Not going to fret over which dealer. Not going to freak about what shade of blue.

I just want to price out my options, get my Z plan (thanks, dad in law!), and talk to the dealer about trade in value on the same car they sold to me eight or nine years ago.

Then I want to put my wife in the copilot seat, pop off a roof panel and drive off into the hills for beautiful autumn leaves (next year ...)

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Being patient. Being a past software guy, I know Ford is doing what they can to get us B&P, without issues, wanting to avoid a website crash. Nobody wants vaporware, so we have to be patient.

Transferred my reservation to Granger, so "In Granger We Trust".

wolfpackinva

Black Diamond
First Name
Santiago
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Focus, '08 E350, '13 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Exactly. My dad owned a ‘91 bronco when I was growing up so it’s always been a special car for me. Plus I was born the year the last model was made before the new one so I’m very excited to get my hands on this new part of the bronco family!!
Oh, you are a weee las. A weee las indeed.

Last edited:

Sponsored

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am anxiously awaiting the day I get to sit in the driver's seat of MY BL. I am staying positive, although it seems like it is harder to do some days.
And I think fuel on that negative fire comes from this forum and FB. With that said, sometimes the truth is hard to hear, whether it is negative or not is often in the eyes of the viewer.
I greatly appreciate this forum and I have learned more here than any other avenue. Connected with some really cool people.
In the end, I would have loved to use the X plan. The savings were there, but the most important part was the setting of a concrete pricing and document fee.
Now that's gone away but all of us should sit back and look at it from a different perspective.
When all of this really started for each of us, and when the reveal happened, and then reserving went live, it was pre-B&P anxiety, pre-X-plan debacle, pre-who is selling under what invoice amount, pre-white top war. And ALL of us were excited and happy.
That's the spot I am now back at.
Happy to be finally getting one.
- At MSRP with no additional ADM? fine. Planned on it to begin with, the knowledge of the Xplan just made it that much better.
-B&P delayed? Yeah it the anticipation of wanting to put some hard numbers down and see what it all shakes out to be. But once that novelty is gone and I've decided on the final build... still a while left before I can actually order it, so I'm ok with B&P situation myself.
-No white top? Meh. Some people are adamant and passionate about it and that's ok. My color choice is going to be fine without it and I'm good. But I do understand why some want it, as some colors (and the nod to the original EB) absolutely would look best with one.
I'm still good.
Still buying where I'm buying. They said in writing no ADM, so I'm still happy.
Still getting one.
Still anxious and excited.
Still positive.
I do wish it had all been handled a bit better but who saw ANY of this 2020 dumpster fire coming before it did? Everyone is having to cope and amend normal life. All companies are feeling the effects and having to rethink business models and manpower/throughput.
I'll see ya'll on the roads/trails next year sometime, see ya'll at the Off-Rodeo.